by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:23 AM

Old February 19th, 2022, 11:41 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

RiverClan we don't talk about lionmist

[ none of this happened on wco; everything here came from my old rp site, I was there for two years and this is a bit of Raccoonear's story. She became a warrior two months before I left the site, so I kept her assigned mane and moved her here along with a select few of my other characters that are from my old site. ]

One yellow eye, of a sunflower petal's color, and another blue one, taking the color of the ocean's deepest depths both tore away from the sky, with it golden orange and yellow rainbow tones glowing over the land, those of Raccoonpaw, to rest upon the olive green eyes of Lionpaw. Oh, the young Birman had been admiring her for moons, her gaze quickly darting away to go look at some other random object when the Riverclan apprentice, Lionpaw, caught her looking at her. They'd been remarkably close friends since Lionkit joined the clan, but still. Racconpaw had developed the biggest crush on her, and she couldn't even tell if the yellow apprentice liked her back. Truth be told, it was obvious she did, but young Raccoonear was too blindly in love to even see that.

Who would make the first move? Oh, I'd rather just show you. Copy and paste it from my old site, I've got it archived, in a document, so grab your popcorn, you're in for a show.

[red-cabinet (placeholder username)] Raccoonpaw had no idea why so little cats did this- it's very fun, and calming on that note. There was only one other cat in Riverclan that did this, and that was her best friend. Lionpaw. The two mollies had the biggest crushes on eachother, but neither of them could bring themselves to do anything, or even drop any hints. Now, this activity that they would soon be doing. They were already at the coast, they would be doing both their favorite thing to do. Diving around in the rocks underwater. There was a huge cliff by the coast, and where that cliff met the coast and ocean, was a rocky area of huge smooth and rough stones jutting out from the water's bottom, that had just enough space between them for two apprentices to navigate through and scare off fish, rather than catching them for a change. It was a good thing, the fish were vibrant in color, with bright yellows and blues, with some beaming orange ones and striped clear ones. It was amazing, to be looking at them, using all of your strength to not just float back to the surface and stay under, just kicking your back legs and holding your breath as you watch the fish flutter and frolic about the clear water.

[blue-cabinet (placeholder username)] Lionpaw smiled at the gray molly beside her, simply admiring her multi-colored eyes. The sunflower colored one was her favorite, it's deep coloration and darker spots just drew you in. Maybe not everyone, but they definitely kept her smiling. As they approached the sandy land that is the beach, her face, as if in sync with Raccoonpaw's, became alight with joy as the two exchanged excited glances. Heat climbed Lionpaw's cheeks as they both looked at each other. "She's so pretty." Thought the molly wistfully before quickly tearing her gaze from the gray Birman's eyes, changing the unsaid subject to something else. "Well, here it is, Stonetwig Beach. I'm glad our mentors let us off the hook so we could get out at the same time for once. Goldenshrike is such a prickly pear sometimes, it's insanely odd that he actually let me go." She purred, staring out at the setting sun. They came out late this time, because Raccoonpaw voiced her suspicion that you could see some of the fish at night, because they glowed. That's what Raccoonpaw's mom told her, supposedly. That some fish glow at night. Hopefully her mother was right, because both of the apprentices were ever eager to see such oddly amazing fish.

[red-cabinet] Raccoonpaw felt her tail twitch, and her nerves biting at her as they both met each other's gaze. I wish I could just say it already, I can't stand to look at her and not hug her and tell her that she's beautiful. It's like being held back by a metal snare by the neck and not being able to break free, it's that strained. Her gaze flicked over to the water, the sunset. "Yep. You're- IT'S so pretty, the sunset. I'm really excited to see if there really are glow in the dark fish around here." A lighthearted chuckle fluttered from the gray Birman as she spoke, walking forward slightly. That was a close one, you almost said "YOU'RE so pretty." instead of "IT'S so pretty." Better watch out. She laughed a bit as the yellow molly mentioned their mentors. Both of them were bickering senior warriors who complain sooo much and never want to give them a break. Yes, they had their best interest at heart, but they didn't really approach this the right way, at least in her opinion. "Yeah, work of a miracle that Reedram was actually glad to let me go out of camp without her for once." Raccoonpaw giggled, gently nudging Lionpaw on the shoulder. "C'mon, what're you waiting for, let's go and watch the sun sink into the water!" It always looked like when the sun set, it just went underwater, and both of the young apprentices believed that. They just were never able to come and see it till now.

[blue-cabinet] Lionpaw leapt up in surprise as the gray molly shot forward in long strides across the beach, kicking up sand as she went. "Hey, wait up!! You got a head start, no fair! I wanna see too!" Lionpaw sped up, and tumbled over Raccoonpaw in a quite sudden and rough motion. "Ha, that's what you get for being a silly mousebrain and leaving me back there!" The yellow maned molly giggled, releasing Raccoonpaw and running towards the water again. She sprinted, as fast as she could, trying to catch the sun before it went down below where they could see.

[red-cabinet] Raccoonpaw felt the impact of a million strong warriors hit her, crashed into the sand and let out an alarmed yelp, that was quickly muffled by her muzzle in the sand. As the yellow molly finally released her after what felt like forever of her face being buried in the sand, she lifted her head, watching Lionpaw run towards the water without her. Please don't go, I wish I could follow you, but I can't. Came the foreboding thought. Little did Raccoonpaw know, that they would fall into starry love, and this would be what she says to Lionmist as she leaves. Leaves her for another clan. Another life. She lay there, helplessly watching with her aching body as the love of her life left her in the sand. "L-Lionpaw, I need help. Come back." Came her small whisper, a weak and tiny whisper for help.

[blue-cabinet] The yellow apprentice stopped dead in her tracks, sand scuffing out in front of her as she skidded to a stop, turning so quickly, she was lucky to have not gotten whiplash. The sad whisper of Raccoonpaw seeped into her ears, and a dreaded feeling dropped to the bottom of her stomach. Guilt, worry, and dread. "Raccoonpaw!" She yelled, sprinting faster than she ever had towards the gray Birman, green eyes welling with tears. She crouched down by Raccoonpaw, pressing up against the slowly blinking apprentice. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, just please, stay awake!" She yelped, nudging Raccoonpaw. "I- listen, I've always... well, I've always loved you. Ever since we met, I was instantly in love. I'm sorry, please just stay awake. I shouldn't have done that, I wish with all the life in me that I didn't, JUST PLEASE STAY AWAKE!” She yelled, burying her muzzle into Raccoonpaw's abundant fur. "You've never given up, not even on Otterpaw, so please, just this once, STAY."

[red-cabinet] Raccoonpaw looked at Lionpaw. "You love me?" She gave a small smile, her eyes growing misty and tear-filled as she listened. "Me too. I love you too. I'm glad we both got to admit that." She sighed, leaning into Lionpaw as the sun went down, disappearing as the night grew darker. "Let's go see the fish. I think something just got popped out of place, it's okay now. Don't worry, I know you wanna see the fish too." She gave a small chuckle, standing. Rather than shooting forward and leaving, she just stood, her eyes resting upon Lionpaw's. "I bet they'll be as pretty as you are,"

They had to wait to be mates, but soon after they earned their warrior names. Lionmist and Raccoonear. After that, they were mates like couples marrying each other straight out of High School. However, they did not know of the dark future that was to come. You must've finished your popcorn by now, guess you'll have to go get more.

[blue-cabinet] Lionmist had been having... dark thoughts lately. Thoughts that made her feel like she was in the depths of the ocean, at the deepest, most far down point possible, and all she could see was the deep, dark blue color of the ocean, of Raccoonear's left eye. Whenever she stood up, she felt dizzy, and her head felt like a million metal rods were being banged on it. Despite Raccoonear's efforts to bring the yellow molly back to the surface, back up from rock bottom, nothing worked. Not cuddles, not late-night talks, not even Diving at Stonetwig Beach and looking at the fish. She stood before the border that separated Shadowclan and Riverclan, tail lashing as her claws dug into the ground. "I'm not a coward. I'm going to do it this time." She whispered, staring at what laid beyond the border. Shadowclan. I love Raccoonear with all my life, but I need to do this.

[red-cabinet] Raccoonear felt a little guilty for following Lionmist out of camp, but she was just worried. The golden-yellow molly was... unstable lately. So yes, Raccoonear damn well worried about her. What could happen while the gray Birman isn't there. She listened as they approached the- wait, WHAT?! Isn't this the Shadowclan border? Why would Lionmist want to come here of all places? It smells foul and reeks of evil, what connection could she have with Shadowclan? Lionmist, what are you doing out here in the dead of night? It's dark, cold, and I'm worried. Please, just come back to camp, sunshine. I miss the Lionmist I know and love." She mewed quietly, stepping out of the sheltering brush to stand behind, a distance, from the maned molly. Worry and concern gleamed in her reflective eyes as she watched Lionmist.

[blue-cabinet] It was all a blur. Lionmist launched herself at Raccoonear, the love of her life, claws unsheathed. She felt her claws dig into her fur, then break skin. Then, the dread settled in. She'd done it again, she hurt her mate. Sobbing, she shook Raccoonear by the shoulders. "I'm sorry! Please, Starclan, give me a second chance! I'm sorry, damnit!" She stared at Raccoonear's wounds, pressing her paws up against the biggest one, a hopeless effort to stop the bleeding. Crickethop, the medicine cat, tried his best to teach some of the clan's apprentices about medicine and treatment just in case something like this happened, but Lionpaw had missed out on that as an apprentice because she was too distracted, but oh, how she regretted it now. All she could do is keep her paws on the wounds, and pray to Starclan that Raccoonear is okay.

[red-cabinet] Raccoonear blinked away the pain, looking up. "Lionstorm, it's okay. Crickethop can fix these up, just come back to camp with me. Please." Raccoonear said softly, lifting her tail and placing it upon Lionmist's back. "Why are you here? Why so late? Just why?" Mewed the injured molly quietly, drawing her tail across the golden-yellow molly's back in comforting, calming strokes. "Just calm down, please, Seeing you this angry and sorrowful hurts me too. I hate to see you like this. Just come back to camp with me."

[blue-cabinet] Lionmist sighed. "I can't go with you. I'm sorry." Lionmist stood, leaving Raccoonear on the ground. "I love you, Raccoonear. I always have. Your smile conquers my heart, but I must overcome my love for you to face something much bigger." With that, her golden yellow paws crossed the border, and she was gone, just like that.

[red-cabinet] She sobbed, burying her muzzle in her own paws and fur. "Lionmist, please come back. I can't make it in this sick clan without you, you're the only reason I wake up in the morning, that's why I call you sunshine, please, Lionmist.." The gray, wounded molly sobbed into her own fur, knowing that would be the last time she ever sees Lionmist.

I've never written a post this long, nor have I spent this much time on a post. Of course, I took breaks, but this was nice. I know I put down too much, and this is an eyesore to read, and nobody will make it to the end, but I made this post partially for myself. To remind myself how important Raccoonear is to me. The person who roleplayed Lionmist used to be a very close friend. I'm no longer in contact with them, but I do still treasure these characters, and the love they share. This is not the whole roleplay, the rest was lost, but I tried to fill in for the paragraphs that were deleted. Luckily, it wasn't too many, and was only the more minor bits. If you actually did read it all, or got close to that, I cannot describe my joy, to think that someone read my writing that I spent time on. Thank you for reading.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; February 21st, 2022 at 02:42 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2022, 09:40 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: we don't talk about lionmist

Quote:
Originally Posted by door~ View Post
[ none of this happened on wco; everything here came from my old rp site, I was there for two years and this is a bit of Raccoonear's story. She became a warrior two months before I left the site, so I kept her assigned mane and moved her here along with a select few of my other characters that are from my old site. ]

One yellow eye, of a sunflower petal's color, and another blue one, taking the color of the ocean's deepest depths both tore away from the sky, with it golden orange and yellow rainbow tones glowing over the land, those of Raccoonpaw, to rest upon the olive green eyes of Lionpaw. Oh, the young Birman had been admiring her for moons, her gaze quickly darting away to go look at some other random object when the Riverclan apprentice, Lionpaw, caught her looking at her. They'd been remarkably close friends since Lionkit joined the clan, but still. Racconpaw had developed the biggest crush on her, and she couldn't even tell if the yellow apprentice liked her back. Truth be told, it was obvious she did, but young Raccoonear was too blindly in love to even see that.

Who would make the first move? Oh, I'd rather just show you. Copy and paste it from my old site, I've got it archived, in a document, so grab your popcorn, you're in for a show.

[red-cabinet (placeholder username)] Raccoonpaw had no idea why so little cats did this- it's very fun, and calming on that note. There was only one other cat in Riverclan that did this, and that was her best friend. Lionpaw. The two mollies had the biggest crushes on eachother, but neither of them could bring themselves to do anything, or even drop any hints. Now, this activity that they would soon be doing. They were already at the coast, they would be doing both their favorite thing to do. Diving around in the rocks underwater. There was a huge cliff by the coast, and where that cliff met the coast and ocean, was a rocky area of huge smooth and rough stones jutting out from the water's bottom, that had just enough space between them for two apprentices to navigate through and scare off fish, rather than catching them for a change. It was a good thing, the fish were vibrant in color, with bright yellows and blues, with some beaming orange ones and striped clear ones. It was amazing, to be looking at them, using all of your strength to not just float back to the surface and stay under, just kicking your back legs and holding your breath as you watch the fish flutter and frolic about the clear water.

[blue-cabinet (placeholder username)] Lionpaw smiled at the gray molly beside her, simply admiring her multi-colored eyes. The sunflower colored one was her favorite, it's deep coloration and darker spots just drew you in. Maybe not everyone, but they definitely kept her smiling. As they approached the sandy land that is the beach, her face, as if in sync with Raccoonpaw's, became alight with joy as the two exchanged excited glances. Heat climbed Lionpaw's cheeks as they both looked at each other. "She's so pretty." Thought the molly wistfully before quickly tearing her gaze from the gray Birman's eyes, changing the unsaid subject to something else. "Well, here it is, Stonetwig Beach. I'm glad our mentors let us off the hook so we could get out at the same time for once. Goldenshrike is such a prickly pear sometimes, it's insanely odd that he actually let me go." She purred, staring out at the setting sun. They came out late this time, because Raccoonpaw voiced her suspicion that you could see some of the fish at night, because they glowed. That's what Raccoonpaw's mom told her, supposedly. That some fish glow at night. Hopefully her mother was right, because both of the apprentices were ever eager to see such oddly amazing fish.

[red-cabinet] Raccoonpaw felt her tail twitch, and her nerves biting at her as they both met each other's gaze. I wish I could just say it already, I can't stand to look at her and not hug her and tell her that she's beautiful. It's like being held back by a metal snare by the neck and not being able to break free, it's that strained. Her gaze flicked over to the water, the sunset. "Yep. You're- IT'S so pretty, the sunset. I'm really excited to see if there really are glow in the dark fish around here." A lighthearted chuckle fluttered from the gray Birman as she spoke, walking forward slightly. That was a close one, you almost said "YOU'RE so pretty." instead of "IT'S so pretty." Better watch out. She laughed a bit as the yellow molly mentioned their mentors. Both of them were bickering senior warriors who complain sooo much and never want to give them a break. Yes, they had their best interest at heart, but they didn't really approach this the right way, at least in her opinion. "Yeah, work of a miracle that Reedram was actually glad to let me go out of camp without her for once." Raccoonpaw giggled, gently nudging Lionpaw on the shoulder. "C'mon, what're you waiting for, let's go and watch the sun sink into the water!" It always looked like when the sun set, it just went underwater, and both of the young apprentices believed that. They just were never able to come and see it till now.

[blue-cabinet] Lionpaw leapt up in surprise as the gray molly shot forward in long strides across the beach, kicking up sand as she went. "Hey, wait up!! You got a head start, no fair! I wanna see too!" Lionpaw sped up, and tumbled over Raccoonpaw in a quite sudden and rough motion. "Ha, that's what you get for being a silly mousebrain and leaving me back there!" The yellow maned molly giggled, releasing Raccoonpaw and running towards the water again. She sprinted, as fast as she could, trying to catch the sun before it went down below where they could see.

[red-cabinet] Raccoonpaw felt the impact of a million strong warriors hit her, crashed into the sand and let out an alarmed yelp, that was quickly muffled by her muzzle in the sand. As the yellow molly finally released her after what felt like forever of her face being buried in the sand, she lifted her head, watching Lionpaw run towards the water without her. Please don't go, I wish I could follow you, but I can't. Came the foreboding thought. Little did Raccoonpaw know, that they would fall into starry love, and this would be what she says to Lionmist as she leaves. Leaves her for another clan. Another life. She lay there, helplessly watching with her aching body as the love of her life left her in the sand. "L-Lionpaw, I need help. Come back." Came her small whisper, a weak and tiny whisper for help.

[blue-cabinet] The yellow apprentice stopped dead in her tracks, sand scuffing out in front of her as she skidded to a stop, turning so quickly, she was lucky to have not gotten whiplash. The sad whisper of Raccoonpaw seeped into her ears, and a dreaded feeling dropped to the bottom of her stomach. Guilt, worry, and dread. "Raccoonpaw!" She yelled, sprinting faster than she ever had towards the gray Birman, green eyes welling with tears. She crouched down by Raccoonpaw, pressing up against the slowly blinking apprentice. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, just please, stay awake!" She yelped, nudging Raccoonpaw. "I- listen, I've always... well, I've always loved you. Ever since we met, I was instantly in love. I'm sorry, please just stay awake. I shouldn't have done that, I wish with all the life in me that I didn't, JUST PLEASE STAY AWAKE!” She yelled, burying her muzzle into Raccoonpaw's abundant fur. "You've never given up, not even on Otterpaw, so please, just this once, STAY."

[red-cabinet] Raccoonpaw looked at Lionpaw. "You love me?" She gave a small smile, her eyes growing misty and tear-filled as she listened. "Me too. I love you too. I'm glad we both got to admit that." She sighed, leaning into Lionpaw as the sun went down, disappearing as the night grew darker. "Let's go see the fish. I think something just got popped out of place, it's okay now. Don't worry, I know you wanna see the fish too." She gave a small chuckle, standing. Rather than shooting forward and leaving, she just stood, her eyes resting upon Lionpaw's. "I bet they'll be as pretty as you are,"

They had to wait to be mates, but soon after they earned their warrior names. Lionmist and Raccoonear. After that, they were mates like couples marrying each other straight out of High School. However, they did not know of the dark future that was to come. You must've finished your popcorn by now, guess you'll have to go get more.

[blue-cabinet] Lionmist had been having... dark thoughts lately. Thoughts that made her feel like she was in the depths of the ocean, at the deepest, most far down point possible, and all she could see was the deep, dark blue color of the ocean, of Raccoonear's left eye. Whenever she stood up, she felt dizzy, and her head felt like a million metal rods were being banged on it. Despite Raccoonear's efforts to bring the yellow molly back to the surface, back up from rock bottom, nothing worked. Not cuddles, not late-night talks, not even Diving at Stonetwig Beach and looking at the fish. She stood before the border that separated Shadowclan and Riverclan, tail lashing as her claws dug into the ground. "I'm not a coward. I'm going to do it this time." She whispered, staring at what laid beyond the border. Shadowclan. I love Raccoonear with all my life, but I need to do this.

[red-cabinet] Raccoonear felt a little guilty for following Lionmist out of camp, but she was just worried. The golden-yellow molly was... unstable lately. So yes, Raccoonear damn well worried about her. What could happen while the gray Birman isn't there. She listened as they approached the- wait, WHAT?! Isn't this the Shadowclan border? Why would Lionmist want to come here of all places? It smells foul and reeks of evil, what connection could she have with Shadowclan? Lionmist, what are you doing out here in the dead of night? It's dark, cold, and I'm worried. Please, just come back to camp, sunshine. I miss the Lionmist I know and love." She mewed quietly, stepping out of the sheltering brush to stand behind, a distance, from the maned molly. Worry and concern gleamed in her reflective eyes as she watched Lionmist.

[blue-cabinet] It was all a blur. Lionmist launched herself at Raccoonear, the love of her life, claws unsheathed. She felt her claws dig into her fur, then break skin. Then, the dread settled in. She'd done it again, she hurt her mate. Sobbing, she shook Raccoonear by the shoulders. "I'm sorry! Please, Starclan, give me a second chance! I'm sorry, damnit!" She stared at Raccoonear's wounds, pressing her paws up against the biggest one, a hopeless effort to stop the bleeding. Crickethop, the medicine cat, tried his best to teach some of the clan's apprentices about medicine and treatment just in case something like this happened, but Lionpaw had missed out on that as an apprentice because she was too distracted, but oh, how she regretted it now. All she could do is keep her paws on the wounds, and pray to Starclan that Raccoonear is okay.

[red-cabinet] Raccoonear blinked away the pain, looking up. "Lionstorm, it's okay. Crickethop can fix these up, just come back to camp with me. Please." Raccoonear said softly, lifting her tail and placing it upon Lionmist's back. "Why are you here? Why so late? Just why?" Mewed the injured molly quietly, drawing her tail across the golden-yellow molly's back in comforting, calming strokes. "Just calm down, please, Seeing you this angry and sorrowful hurts me too. I hate to see you like this. Just come back to camp with me."

[blue-cabinet] Lionmist sighed. "I can't go with you. I'm sorry." Lionmist stood, leaving Raccoonear on the ground. "I love you, Raccoonear. I always have. Your smile conquers my heart, but I must overcome my love for you to face something much bigger." With that, her golden yellow paws crossed the border, and she was gone, just like that.

[red-cabinet] She sobbed, burying her muzzle in her own paws and fur. "Lionmist, please come back. I can't make it in this sick clan without you, you're the only reason I wake up in the morning, that's why I call you sunshine, please, Lionmist.." The gray, wounded molly sobbed into her own fur, knowing that would be the last time she ever sees Lionmist.

I've never written a post this long, nor have I spent this much time on a post. Of course, I took breaks, but this was nice. I know I put down too much, and this is an eyesore to read, and nobody will make it to the end, but I made this post partially for myself. To remind myself how important Raccoonear is to me. The person who roleplayed Lionmist used to be a very close friend. I'm no longer in contact with them, but I do still treasure these characters, and the love they share. This is not the whole roleplay, the rest was lost, but I tried to fill in for the paragraphs that were deleted. Luckily, it wasn't too many, and was only the more minor bits. If you actually did read it all, or got close to that, I cannot describe my joy, to think that someone read my writing that I spent time on. Thank you for reading.
That sucks, do you know what the website is called? Or what happened to them? It sucks to know that you lost contact to your friend, I’ve gone through that multiple times. If you would like, we could become friends : )

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters