Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:22 PM
Need a friend for Dawnkit
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:20 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:17 PM
Character of the Month...
by marshy
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:10 PM
Intro!!
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 5th, 2021, 10:39 AM
particles of stars

Default Re: The Thunderwillow

Icicleripple nodded a little at her leader's words, agreeing with the fact about the coyotes. Even if she had hide in the apprentice den then, being untrained and all. Buckstar didn't have mind control over those beats or anything !! As a flashback of viewing his life loss at the claws of one of the fieriouceious coyotes threatened to engulf her mind, she shock it off. not now,, at least.

Then though, just like that.. And to believe she taught the situation might resolve itself. Well, Sweetsong certainly didn't make it that way. what in the- stARS! Okay okay this wasn't good. blood,, blood;.. The scent of it was sharp, even though she practicality had dealt with it for a quarter moon after the raid.

Aspenstar did seem as shocked as she was, but by now though her still rather small paws were taking her as fast as she could back to the medicine den. "Sit do- down.. I'll be right back" As she entered, the she-cat's brain was at work. His nose was completely gone. Heck, it was bleeding a bunch- not deep, yet very ,, yeah. Reaching out into the herb storage for the cobwebs, she pulled out some of the normal ones just incase.

quickly running on, she wanted to make this quick. Thoughts of worry came back into her head now, at the most horrible time possible. Icicleripple would normally push them aside during healing,, but now. Well all her worries where just discussed.. falling tiles. It almost felt like a piercing vine was squeezing around her, worries churning at the stomach. no no no

Fighting it back now, she finished chewing up the marigold. spread it across,. finally, she placed 3 (two of them pretty large) cobwebs onto the wound. there. oh! running back into the den, she comes out with a small seed. "H-here"
now the thoughts could come and get her mind. who cared. In a way, she deserved it. at least, that's what she was beginning to believe.

[ -3 cobwebs -1 marigolds, -1 poppy seed] [ @spade]
Old September 5th, 2021, 11:26 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Panda1440

Rosekit limped into the den. Ow Ow Ow. She was rather hurt. There was a bit of blood on the scratch on her back, although she couldn't totally see it, a vee sting in her paw, thorns in her fur and horrible indigestion. The medicine cat was probably sick of her by now. Oh, well.
"I, um, might need sone help." she said gloomily.
Old September 5th, 2021, 11:32 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

Juniperclaw's tail flicked, his heart sinking. He had thought the Clans wouldn't be violent against their own members, or not as violent. But this was pure rogue group action, ripping into each other.

In a way, it was a kind of relief. Juniperclaw didn't know how to handle a group that was actually nice to each other, but he'd been in groups torn apart by infighting.

Aspenstar seemed to have a handle on it, or she seemed to think she did, which was close enough. Than she called several of the kits names. Huh. His ears flicked, interested- Silverkit hadn't been called up, and he didn't recognize any of the others.
Old September 5th, 2021, 11:48 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

;Ravenstorm and Sunkit;

Sunkit stared at the kits, wishing she was one of them. Ravenstorm was sat above her, wrapping her tail around the kit. They both gazed up at the Thunderwillow, Ravenstorm replaying the attack scene and Sunkit thinking of when SHE would be an apprentice. It would be amazing! She could go in the FOREST!

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old September 5th, 2021, 12:25 PM
chirps

During the entire commotion, Slatekit had remained silent. Blue eyes watched, slightly narrowed, as arguing and bickering broke out. Warriors acting like kits - something that the gray she-kit was definitely used to by now. It reminded her of the warriors back in RiverClan - always picking fights wherever they could. She had thought that was left behind when she had been discarded from RiverClan like crow-food. Apparently all Clans had a dysfunctional family complex.

Rising to her paws she cast a sympathetic glance towards Sweetsong. He had spoken up for ThunderClan, and more importantly, against RiverClan. The young molly padded forward to stand beside him, giving him a nod before looking at Aspenstar. With her ears back and tiny tail lashing, Slatekit didn't appear to be all that pleased. "I joined ThunderClan because RiverClan tossed me away like I was useless," she called up to Aspenstar, an indignant look twisting her features. "But you punish warriors who fight against RiverClan and their crimes while praising those who excuse them... why?"

Perhaps it wasn't smart for a six moon old cat to be challenging the leader of the Clan she had just joined - but stars if she heard one more cat make an excuse for the fish-hearts she was going to start swinging claws.

Last edited by spade; September 5th, 2021 at 01:43 PM.
Old September 5th, 2021, 01:25 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

Larkfrost ~

She curled her tail around her paws, as she saw blood dripping down Tawnybirds face. Tilting her head, she wondered...
What has gotten into my clan?

Oatkit ~

Annoyed and bashful, he slunk deeper into the nursery, not wanting to arise again.
Old September 5th, 2021, 01:41 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

➸ rainykit 🌧

rainykit wasn't really sure what set it all of, but now cats were arguing. warriors were acting like kits, and they were trying to keep up with it. there was sweetsong arguing with tawnybird - personally they agreed with sweetsong but they chose to stay silent - and yarrowshade throwing in a few words, followed by goldeneyes and there was also bumblekit, aspenstar too. silently and slowly, they just shuffled backwards until they were at the very back, hunching over to appear smaller.

where was whitewolf during all of this? and houndkit? they bet they'd both have something to say about all the arguing.

goldeneyes, who they were beginning to think wasn't the smartest, was trying to excuse lionstorms actions. ah yes, a crazed fish cat came into camp after killing buckstar, then killed four other cats - one being their mother - but his actions were excused because he was heartbroken and blinded by rage. for one of the first times in their life, rainy was beginning to grow annoyed with their clanmates.
and listening to tawnybird, they weren't sure HOW he hadn't been kicked out yet. he was just over here, casually admitting to being a coward and not fighting riverclan? he just ran away as people were dying and getting attacked - and some people were AGREEING with him?

they couldn't really see what had happened, but they could tell by the gargled shriek of tawnybird that something bad happened. at that moment, they felt a bit grateful for their bad eyesight. aspenstar was quick to snarl at both sweetsong and tawnybird, and they shivered slightly when they heard sweet had attacked tawny. (deep inside, they sorta thought that maybe tawnybird deserved what happened.) and, they noticed, that aspenstar hadn't said anything about tawnybird not fighting. they felt angry at her.

so when she called their name, slowly standing up and eyes landing on her blurry figure as they padded forward, they spoke up. "are - are you just going to ignore that - that tawnybird didn't fight at all when people were d-dying..?" they asked, trying to make themself stand up straight and look confident despite their voice betraying them. they narrowed their eyes at aspen,"wh-when geckosprout 'n runningwater..and whitewolf were all dying and he just - just fled?"

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old September 5th, 2021, 01:55 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Aspenstar is right there," Sweetsong jerked his head toward the tree. "If she'd like to input she's had all day to do so." Truth be told, with how little's been done he didn't particularly care for her thoughts right now. "Negotiations, the mere thought should be a crime against the Clan." What good would that do? What could they even negotiate? Their land was already stolen. What more did they have to lose to appease the guppies? [ @Shade.]

[ since there's some confusion, sweet didn't actually lunge -- tawny had his face right in sweet's so he didn't need to move much. @poppy., @Papaya ]

And then the walking tree trunk finally spoke. And oh boy, she probably should've been paying attention to what was happening, because her decision only pissed Sweetsong off further. "How blind are you?" He snarled up at her, fur raised. "ThunderClan isn't at fault over what MUTTS did, there's no evidence our Clan chased them over the border and even if we did, RiverClan should have been capable of handling it. They're not kits, and we're not the queens responsible for looking out for them! They dealt with coyotes before - none of what happened should have been a surprise." His tail lashed.

"Were you listening? This piece of crowfood just admitted to abandoning our Clan in battle. He intentionally did everything in his power to not harm his opponent as they attacked us in our own camp, and that opponent went on to attack a kit. And he doesn't give a dung! You CAN'T claim you've heard me when you're siding with him!" And that wasn't even touching the fact Tawnybird asked to lose his nose. Who the hell shoved their face in another's and expected to come out of it unscathed? Sweetsong couldn't even feel remorse over it when Tawnybird was such a fox-hearted traitor. "You're both idiots-- the Clan will never recover if you sit on your asses and expect things to change. Action is the only thing that'll get us anywhere, and none of you want to recognize that!"

The truth of the matter was, he's less angry that he was scolded and more so Aspenstar was so willfully blind to reality. Tawnybird was a literal traitor, willing to let his Clan-mates suffer in his place as he forsook his duty to the Clan and fled with minimal injury. She kept her eyes closed to how dire the circumstance was: ThunderClan's survival relied on getting fired up, preparing to fight back for what was rightfully theirs and doing so, because presently what the Clan seemed to want wasn't going to work. ThunderClan had been idle far too long, and they had suffered for it time and time again.

Event [#event]

But if Aspenstar herself was so in denial, Sweetsong recognized there was no other option. He bared his teeth once more, raising his voice to boom across the clearing. "I will not listen to a leader so willing to stand aside and let treachery take hold. ThunderClan; remember this moment: the cat you see injured admitted to the Clan he did not want to fight for them. That as three of our own were murdered, fighting for their lives against the Fish that invaded our camp, he fled from an apprentice he didn't want to wound. He has no regret in his actions, he doesn't care he left so many to die, and he preaches peace when the truth is he's too much of a damn coward to fight for his home.

"And Aspenstar condones this."

His steely gaze rested on Aspenstar. "You can continue to drive ThunderClan to its demise, but I have no interest in fighting for a Clan who won't even fight for itself." Against him, something brushed his fur. He didn't need to glance down to know its Slatekit. "Your words are going to fall on deaf ears. Aspenstar only cares that a traitor was injured, she doesn't give a rat why. She's already made it plenty clear she wants to sit on her rump while RiverClan grows stronger." He stepped away from her, nearing the camp entrance.

"And I'm not going to sit by and watch this forest fire happen."

And then he was gone.
Old September 5th, 2021, 02:03 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

To her utter surprise, Yarrowshade found her shoulders shaking with laughter.
She was normally a schemer, quiet albeit grumpy if you pushed her too far. But this was honestly getting funny. She'd been rather upset when Sweetsong stole her spotlight in the battle but now he was leaving. One less problem for her! Perhaps all she needed to feel powerful was not the title of high rank, but yo simply cause chaos instead. No wonder Cornpaw liked being obnoxious so much.
She lifted a paw to her face and suppressed a mad goggle.
Old September 5th, 2021, 02:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat

He wasn't expecting such a big mess when he walked in...but to be fair he should have. It was Thunderclan after all. The second he ducked into the Clearing he was face to face with a Clanmate getting...well it seemed like, their nose getting ripped off. "Oh. Am I missing a celebration?" he deadpanned. He walked into a rippening mess.

The Tortie flicked his tail as he slunk into the camp, eyes flicking between Sweetsong and...Aspensmth. If he were to venture a guess, that shecat was most likely their new leader. He skipped the last meeting so truth be told he doesn't know...and he doesn't care. If she showed promise than he'd actually listen...if not than she was nothing more than a waste of breath and space.

However...with what was happening Spiderthroat had an inkling of a feeling that she was...another pathetic leader. One that sat around, one that hoped everything would fix itself if it was left. Eveningstar did nothing, Buckstar did a few things. it was a hope...a silent prayer to the cats above he didn't believe in, that this time this leader would be different.

"Another pathetic cat unfit for the job they've been given." he stated as he stepped further into the clearing. Blue hues flickered up at the she cat sitting up on the log. Somewhere she didn't belong it seemed. He'd only met her for two seconds and yet she's protecting a traitor and is saying the same things Eveningstar and Buckstar said.

"Nothing good happens to those who play the role of the hero."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread