Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 02:31 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by glitch
Today 02:30 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Snips
Today 02:24 PM
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by Dark
Today 02:20 PM
feed dizzy art!
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:16 PM

Old April 25th, 2022, 10:16 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Even The Strongest Get Splinters

(Title is a W.I.P.)
Aspenpaw|He/Him| @R0WAN | WC:263 |

He wasn't supposed to be out of camp, he knew that much. But what did anyone expect him to do? He wasn't a kit, he could certainly handle himself. The calico wasn't an imbecile like some of his denmates.

So he wandered deep into shadowclan territory without any particular destination. He was doing this mostly out of spite after all. He gracefully jumped onto a fallen tree that was still attached at the base. Looking at the ground he noticed the water ahead of him. It seemed to be an overgrown puddle that had flooded the small bit of flat earth.

He thought it best to try and go around. So he climbed lengthwise down the tree, taking care to not get mud on his paws by going as far around as he could within reason. He was five paces past when he realized he'd crossed the riverclan scent markers.

It was only twenty steps until he could get completely around the water, closer that way than to go back. And certainly no cats would be out to catch him, It was nearly dusk after all. He sniffed the air, an odd scent tickled his brain that of an unfamiliar cat. But that could be expected, he was in unfamiliar territory, his mind very well could be playing tricks on him. He let his fur lay flat once again on his back. He could easily defeat anyone who crossed him anyways. The tabby had nothing to worry about. He just needed to get around the water.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old April 25th, 2022, 10:36 PM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Even The Strongest Get Splinters

: ̗̀ ☾ Spiderpaw [HE/HIM] [ @Erebus ] ´ˎ˗
The white-furred tom was awfully close to the border, which was unusual for him. Usually he spent his time by the river, but this night was different. He was tired of this friends looking down on him. It wasn't his fault his former mentor didn't have the time for him. This just meant that he had to work a bit harder than his peers, and he would do anything to prove that he was better than them. Even if that meant exploring out at dusk, where no warrior would come out and snap at him. If you want something done, do it yourself. I can just take care of my training the way I want it to be done. He was going to make himself the strongest warrior in the clan, with just a small bit of help from warriors around camp.

As he continued on his way along the border, he caught an odd scent. He was used to these weird scents on the border, but this one was different. And fresh. Spiderpaw froze, staring off into the forest. Was there another cat out here after all? It sure didn't smell like a Riverclan cat... Shadowclan. He had smelled this scent before at a Gathering. He crouched down, doing his best to keep his long legs close to the ground. He didn't think that the Shadowclan territory was so close to Riverclan. He followed the scent as it got stronger and stronger. The ground underneath his paws started to get wet, so he paused for a moment to examine the area a bit more. A large area of water was ahead that must've formed because of the large amount of rain. It took him a moment to spot a calico cat about his age trying to walk around it. Spiderpaw squinted his eyes. This was an odd sight for him, since it was starting to get darker and darker outside. Another apprentice must've decide to adventure, just like him. He questioned whether or not he should confront them. It's something a good warrior would do... I could even tell Cloudpaw or Streampaw that I scared a Shadowclan cat off! He smirked, and slowly lifted himself up. He padded closer to the puddle and puffed out his chest.

" What's a cat like you doing so close to the border? Trying to sneak over or something? You should know better than to do that. "

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours

Last edited by R0WAN; April 26th, 2022 at 07:56 PM.
Old April 25th, 2022, 11:24 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Aspenpaw|He/Him| @R0WAN | WC:136|

He only took a few steps before somebody approached him. An apprentice? That was surprising. He turned to face the cat, accidentally placing his foot in some mud. He irritatedly shook it off.

“You should know if I were trying to sneak over, I would've gone a way that wasn't so wet.” The tabby replied sarcastically. But for all he knew the entire territory was much like this, he never cared to learn about what it was like.

“Besides I wasn't aware that Riverclam sent apprentices to guard their borders.” He remarked. Digging his claws into the ground, then retracting them again, he watched the Riverclam cat carefully. Not entirely sure what he would do. Nor what the apprentice should do
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; April 25th, 2022 at 11:27 PM.
Old April 26th, 2022, 08:15 PM
so life goes on

He raised his nose into the air, giving the other tom a glare. Did they just indirectly call Spiderpaw stupid? Of course he knew that they weren't trying to sneak over... heh... But then why were they on the border? That didn't make much sense. He tilted his head to the side, then his glare slowly turned into a challenging smirk. This is the perfect chance to prove myself. It couldn't be that hard to get this cat running off with their tail between their legs. I'll show 'em! Spiderpaw padded a bit closer to the fluffy ginger and grey tom, his paws getting deeper and deeper into the overflowing puddle.

" I am quite capable of dealing with the Riverclan borders, especially if the cats I'm running into are anything like you. So I recommend you start running before I show you how I like to deal with intruders like you. "

Spiderpaw usually wasn't so confrontational, but this was going to be a good chance for the tom to prove to himself that he is capable of anything Starclan throws at him. His first challenge was to get this cat scrambling back to Shadowclan in fear, and in his head it would be quite easy.

[also sorry about randomly @'ing you earlier. i asked one of my friends to respond to the message while i was doing homework and they uh, lets just say they definitely didnt do what i asked]

Art Shop

Last edited by R0WAN; April 26th, 2022 at 08:18 PM.
Old April 26th, 2022, 11:51 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

(No worries lol! Also lmk if this post is repetitive or not)

Aspenpaw|He/Him| @R0WAN | WC:335 |

At first he planned to just leave. But this cat was genuinely trying to scare him off, and he wasn't going to just bend. He wouldn't hesitate to kick this cat’s ass, just to keep his pride intact.

“Well now you're just tempting me to stay.” Though he said this in a sarcastic tone, it was rather close to the truth. This riverclanner had guts, and he could respect that. But no amount of respect would make him run away from a fight, whether he originally came looking for one or not.

He eyed the cat in front of him. He had the signature short, sleek fur of a riverclan cat. Which was nearly the opposite of Aspenpaw’s thick coat. He had long legs, something that seemed like it could be both a blessing and a curse. It would be great for moving fast, but seemed like it would be difficult when doing close-combat. He'd have to test this out if this escalated.

He wasn't exactly sure what he was expected to do. They didn't exactly teach you how to act if you got caught on the other side of the border, and if they did he missed the lesson. It was probably one of those things that if they say ‘don't cross borders’ they expected everyone would listen. But the tabby wasn't exactly known for his listening abilities.

But he knew what he would do. Even if he wasn't supposed to. He'd wait for this apprentice to make the first move before he dared lay a claw on him. He’d drive him to the edge verbally if he felt like it, he could keep his paws clean that way.

But rather than just pure annoyance that usually filled him, it was more of interest. He wanted to see what this cat was capable of. To test if he could best him.
Old April 29th, 2022, 10:25 PM
so life goes on

Tempted to stay? He wasn't sure how he felt about the tom not wanting to leave. Spiderpaw just assumed that this cat would know better than to get into a fight, especially now that the moon was rising in the sky. Though the battle could be fought with words, Spiderpaw wasn't the type to try and settle a skirmish with a conversation. He wanted to prove to this tom that he was able to take down any cat in his path, but now he was starting to rethink his decisions. Did he really want to get into a fight? What if he got a horrible injury? How would he explain the wounds to Snakeheart?

The white-furred tom kept his eyes on the Shadowclan apprentice. Questions kept on filling his head but he knew that he would have to make a decision at some point on what to do. C'mon Spiderpaw... think think think! He eventually came up with a plan and slowly made his way closer and closer to the other tom, each pawstep pulling him deeper and deeper into the puddle. He wasn't planning on leaving this conversation without leaving a scar or two on the trespasser.

" Ah, so you are going to make this difficult? I see how it is. Should've expected it, to be honest. You are a Shadowclan cat afterall. "

Once he got to the perfect spot, he quickly jumped into the air. With his long limbs stretched out, he hoped to land on the cat and get him pinned down in the wet grass. His claws were out, but he wasn't going to dig them deep into the apprentice's fur.

[some parts and the grammar might be weird bc its really late where i am at my eyelids feel very heavy heh]

Art Shop

Old April 30th, 2022, 11:55 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

(Sorry it’s so short, I wanted to get this out today)
|Aspenpaw|He/Him| @R0WAN | WC:184|

Green eyes watched his movements carefully, muscles tensing at the apprehension of waiting for an attack. His stomach felt twisted, was he nervous? That was impossible, there was nothing for him to be nervous about, he’d easily beat this fish-cat. But then again, what if he got injured…

Then the apprentice moved. Suddenly he was pressed to the ground. He inwardly cringed as the water from the ground seeped into his coat. Claw tips poked his side, not hurting him, but acting more like a threat. He was stuck on his side, which was certainly better than being on his back. For the time being at least

The calico attempted to roll on his back. Hoping the surprising movement would catch his opponent off guard enough for him to succeed. He used his back feet to bunny kick the masked tom’s belly with his claws sheathed. He hoped to accomplish this move without bloodshed, just strength. He tried to do this fast enough to not leave his white underbelly unprotected.
Old May 1st, 2022, 01:02 PM
so life goes on

The tom let out a huff as he got kicked in the stomach. He fell back, and weakly brought himself up to face the fluffy tom again. He's a bit stronger than I thought... Spiderpaw gulped a few times, trying to catch his breath quickly, then glared at the apprentice. I have to get him back somehow. I can't just let him throw me around like a limp rabbit, is there anything else I can do though? He looked around quickly, then turned his gaze back to the ginger and grey tom in front of him. What was he supposed to do other than pounce? The other apprentice was still on his back... maybe there was still a chance to attack while he was still exposed! Spiderpaw pounced yet again, and did his best to land his paws on the stomach of his opponent. He'd lightly claw at their belly, hoping to give just a few small scratches on them.

Art Shop

Old May 2nd, 2022, 08:56 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

|Aspenpaw|He/Him| @R0WAN | WC:140|

A smirk crept across his face as he successfully landed his kick. But his time to relish was short lived. Not only was it affected by the blood rushing to his head from him being on his back, causing his mind to fog, and become dizzy. But also by the claws raking across his belly. They weren’t deep, and wouldn’t bleed much. They burned like fire, and would make the rest of this a bit harder.

He needed to get to his feet, that much was clear. And before the other cat could land another hit. The tabby rolled, getting away from the tom so he could bounce back up. He got his legs under him quickly, shaking his fur. He waited anxiously, staying on defense.

Last edited by nykyrian; May 2nd, 2022 at 08:56 PM.
Old May 5th, 2022, 09:58 PM
so life goes on

As he got himself back up quickly, he swirled around. Spiderpaw was breathing heavily and quite tense, waiting for his opponent to attack. When they didn't make a move for a moment or so, he allowed his muscles to relax just a little bit. He couldn't help but let out a loud laugh as he stared at the fluffy tom in front of him. This is the most fun I've had in days, even moons! ...And it's when I'm battling an intruder... He was slightly concerned for his well being, but just shrugged it off. It was more like... play fighting. Yeah, play fighting.

" I'm having quite a bit of fun doing this and all... "

He took another few moments to catch his breath before speaking again.

" But I think it's about time that I really show you what happens to intruders. "

Spiderpaw dashed and did his best to pin the ginge and grey tom down. It was difficult, since they were a bit bigger than Spiderpaw was, but the apprentice could only hope that he was at strong enough to get him back on the ground.

Art Shop