Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Aolani
Today 08:08 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by fade
Today 08:01 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by Aolani
Today 08:00 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:51 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 07:49 PM

Old December 12th, 2021, 01:29 AM

Bump Policy: after a week :))
My Mood: Inspired

Default One Two Three [Private]

| @Angelique |

( just for information, so this is set before Petunia went missing, so does she have her tail? )

Hazelstorm
So here she was, sitting by a river, next to Petuniapaw. She'd seen the apprentice sitting around camp, seemingly doing nothng, and so Hazelstorm thought to herself, why not do something useful? So the young warrior had ragged Petuniapaw from camp, not literally of course, and settled down on the baks of the flowing stream where Hazelstorm had caught her last water-prey as an apprentice. She turned to Petuniapaw, putting on a stern face. She hoped it looked stern because being stict generally wasn't her thing.
"Alright, today we'll be working on water hunting,"Hazelstorm began briskly. "Right. Sit down on the banks, not too close to the river or you'll fall in. But don't let your shadow fall onto the water's surface.

"Now... do you know how to fish? No? Yes?"

Last edited by bailu; January 10th, 2022 at 10:59 PM.
Old December 12th, 2021, 01:40 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Default Re: one, two, three [ p - training ]

(yes she still has her tail)

-->Petuniapaw<--
The white scarred molly sat on the bank beside Hazelstorm and kept her eyes locked on the warrior. She liked to keep eye contact with the speaking cats. it showed them that she was listening. She just need a couple of things before she could become a warrior just like her aunt Petuniaflame was. It was the dream that would never leave her mind.

Looking down at the water, she flickered her ear to show she was listening. She kept herself from shadowing the water with her reflection. "No my mentor never got a chance to teach me plus I'm really behind on my training.", she responded. Petuniapaw kept her words short.

// @mystical; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old December 17th, 2021, 03:01 AM

| @Xmas Ang |

Hazelstorm

So Petuniapaw was really behind on her training? Well Hazelstorm certainly knew that feeling. The warrior nodded to indicate she had been listening and heard Petuniapaw's words. She better get cracking on this fishing lesson.
"Right," she began. "In fishing, you want to make sure that the fish soon,'t notice you. So you sit near the river, on the banks, but not so close that your shadow will fall into the surface of the river. You wait quietly and silently for a fish to stray by, so when you see a dark moving shape in the water. When that happens, you stick your paw out, scoop it right up and kill it by biting it on the throat. It may sound difficult at the start but it'll get better as you continue to do it."

Hazelstorm paused for breath. She stole a quick look at Petuniapaw, wondering why she had never gotten any lessons with her mentor before she went missing. Clearing her throat, Hazelstorm shoved those thoughts out of her mind and resumed.
"Alright... So watch me first catch a fish, and then you try," she instructed.

Careful to stay silent after that, Hazelstorm sat perfectly still as an icicle at the riverbanks, her leaf green eyes scanning the rushing water below for any dark, wriggling shapes. One conveniently wandered into her vicinity. Pleased, Hazelstorm's paw was out in a flash and in a few heartbeats the fish was slick and wet and definitely dead, lying on the soil between Petuniapaw and Hazelstorm.

Right, so that was done, nothing had gone wrong which was a mega-relief. Hazelstorm nodded towards Petuniapaw. "Now you can try giving fishing a go."

Last edited by bailu; December 22nd, 2021 at 03:19 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2022, 01:05 AM

-->Petuniapaw<--
(sorry haven't been as active, but I'm fully back now)

So no casting shadows. She understood that. There was no way she'd make the mistake in scaring away fish with her shadow. That would make her look stupid and she didn't want that. She moved her body away from any source of light until there was no shadow on the water.

Petuniapaw listened when she asked her to watch her and kept a close eye. She wanted to get this right. She still needed a lot of training to become a warrior. She wnated to be one as soon as possible or she'd be an older apprentice. One cat her age was already doing her finale assessment soon. She wanted to do hers before the moon was up.

Once Hazelstorn finished her demonstration she made her body go still just like the warrior had. Petuniapaw felt herself grow nervous. What if she did it wrong? She didn't want to do it wrong even though she wasn't a real Riverclan cat. Not when both her parents weren't Riverclan born. Keeping focused the young molly watched the pond for a fish. One swam by and that's when she struck. It was close to her, so she shot her paw into the water like lightening and grabbed it out of the water. She smashed it down hard to kill it.

// @mystical; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 5th, 2022, 11:19 PM

[ @Angelique ]

-@- Hazelstorm -@-

She watched like a hawk as Petuniapaw started attempting to catch a fish. An burst of pleasure and confidence exploded in Hazelstorm's inners as the apprentice grabbed a fish and killed it. So Hazelstorm hadn't just said a bunch of words for nothing!
"Well done!" she said happily, casting a glance at the fish Petuniapaw had killed. "Do you want to stay here and catch some more fish?"
Old January 6th, 2022, 08:19 PM

-->Petuniapaw<--
Pride surged through Petuniapaw as she was praised. She wanted to catch at least one more before they headed back. "One more fish.", was all she said before looking at the water. She once again made sure her shadow was no longer appearing in the water and she waited until a shadow of a fish appeared. Petuniapaw did the same as before and pulled it out with her claws and killed it.

// @mystical; \\

(after you post we can end it)

Old January 8th, 2022, 03:45 PM

Hazelstorm

She watched and waited patiently as Petuniapaw attempted to catch another fish. The apprentice was so serious, it was hard not to believe that Petuniapaw ought to be a warrior by now.

When the apprentice caught another fish successfully, Hazelstorm felt a smile breaking over her face. This apprentice showed potential to become a good hunter. She learned pretty fast too.
"Well done!" the warrior praised brightly. She rose to her paws, and took one of Petuniapaw's fish in her maw. "Ready to go back?"
Old January 8th, 2022, 06:30 PM

-->Petuniapaw<--
The molly felt pride swell in her chest at the praise. It was always great to be praised even though sometimes she felt she didn't deserve it. Petuniapaw had those days when she felt little about herself. Today wasn't those days luckily.

"Yeah I'm ready to go back.", she meowed. Petuniapaw picked up her other fish, standing up. She was now ready to go back to camp and take a really long nap. Training was exhausting.

// @eclipse.; \\

(okay we can end it here)