Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 06:08 PM
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by Red Dawn
Today 05:50 PM
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:28 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 05:23 PM

Old November 11th, 2021, 10:39 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

RiverClan fragments of humanity align within [ p ]

credit to sigulary on dA!!

takes place in lionsbeach / riverclan's territory. features wormbite and fawnspring ! [ @Kailani ]

❝ and all the quiet nights you bear, seal them up with care. no one needs to know they're there for i will hold them for you. ❞
- mitski

Every flash of lightning and boom of thunder shook the oriental to his core. His heart thumped against his chest as adrenaline buzzed around in the tips of his limbs like static. He walked fast and determined, his expression fixed into something unreadable. One would say fears developed in your childhood and Wormbite would be quick to beg to differ. His youth was far from experienced properly, all in fragments and muddled with traumatic experience - sure, sure, but something so insignificant as a thunderstorm? He didn't understand how that fear was relevant to him but it still left the Shield filled with the instinct to run.

Usually he would. Hide under something and wait it out, letting his thoughts drown out the noise but Wormbite had gotten caught in it. Prior to this it was just a light drizzle. Something he even welcomed and decided to work on his self-improvement. It turned heavier and heavier until a thunderstorm was upon them. Call this a dip into the acts of self-destruction because at the end of this he knew he would end up in a corner, eyes squeezed shut as memories battered with him. He was tired of being controlled by things that did not matter and the fact that something felt so wrong was what pushed Wormbite on.

The oriental stepped onto Lionsbeach and did not recoil with disgust at the sand but only his heart came to a dead halt. Blood mixed in with that lovely scent hang heavy in the air. Wormbite picked up his pace before breaking out into an all right run. Paws slamming against the sand with no regard as he sped towards the source, desperate for it not to be him. Stars, this couldn't be happening.

Paws met with bloodied brown fur and as Wormbite gazed down at the familiar blurry figure, "Fawnspring?" He croaked out, flinching back as the thunder boomed once more.

There was no mistake. The warrior that laid at his paws were Fawnspring and the realization hit him. "Fawnspring, you need to wake up, " He mewed out, words beginning to sputter out from him in a helpless manner. Water brushed against his paws. Not good - he - he needed to, Wormbite didn't know where Fawnspring was hurt and couldn't tell but the water wasn't helping .. he wasn't responding yet. [He couldn't lose him] He grabbed ahold of Fawnspring's scruff, beginning to drag his wounded body up closer to the shore where the salty water couldn't aggvrate his wounds.

He leaned down, lapping at his cheek. "Pl, please - wake up, I need you to - I need you to wake up. You're going to be alright, I promise, I promise -,," He reassured, he needed to believe Fawnspring was going to be okay. Starclan couldn't take another person from him. Wormbite gently presses his paws against Fawnspring's body, bringing it down to try and examine him - find any possible wounds he could to be aware of but his paws were so shaky and he couldn't think.

please.

Wormbite had to get him to a safe place. The scent of blood was so heavy in the air he needed to get cobwebs to even attempt to get back to camp. "We're - we're going to go home. Just hang on, " He shakily states, leaning down to nudge at Fawnspring. He braces himself before slipping under him, putting the tom onto his back and lifting him up. It was hardly stable but the easiest way to move him. With that, he makes bolts towards the treeline.

Last edited by wolfie; November 15th, 2021 at 12:18 PM.
Old November 16th, 2021, 07:12 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: fragments of humanity align within [ p ]

Rain pounded the small toms body as the storm raged all around him. His eyes glazed slightly over gazed outwards at the sea as it lapped at the sand, rushing forward only to be pulled back by the tide like a trapped animal determined to escape from the chains of fate itself. Is this it for me am I really going to die here it’s not that bad actually I’ll be reunited with everyone…riverbrook…snailpaw…quailpaw… if I join you tonight will you remember be still my old friends, will it be like old times? he relished the sound of the rain as his eyes gently began to close but approaching footfalls made him jerk awake once more but his eyelids where so heavy and it hurt to breathe. Scorching pain seared everywhere through his body as a dark hazy form appeared in-front of him.
Who’s that is it a starclan warrior who came to help me on my way to starclan? It doesn’t matter much because I’ll probably just find it on my own honestly. but when the paws touched him he knew it wasn’t a starclan warrior and the sweet citrus scent bathed him in a wave of comfort as he realized who was bending over him. Wormbite? What’s he doing here i thought he hated sand…and dark places seamed to scar him I can tell even though he’s trying to be brave… Fawnspring could only watch helplessly as he couldn’t move for all of his muscles screamed in pain. Hearing wormbite’s worried voice made him freeze why does he sound so terrified it’s not that bad is it? Just a few scratches and all nothing to bad right! terror gripped his small fragile body as wormbite fussed over him.
His terror was very short lived at wormbite hauled his body on top of his back the pain was surly enough to make any cat go out but he would continue to hold onto life for his friend. He knew if he closed his eyes now he would never open them again. Opening his maw just a bit he croaked out a few words Wormbite…im ok… he wasn’t sure if the other tom had caught his words yet or not but he was just glad to be with him after all he was the only cat he trusted. If he where to die he wouldn’t trade his memories he made with wormbite even if it saved his life. He loved wormbite as a best friend but he knew that friendship’s can go forever or go crashing down. He wanted to stay with his friend till the very end even when he dies he will walk with wormbite even if he can’t see him Fawnspring will never leaves his friends side.
// @x ghostie // he meant what it says like ‘ staying with him even when he dies’
Old November 24th, 2021, 10:46 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Kailani
Wormbite's fur was stained with the blood of his friend, he pulled at memories to try and recall a place where they could take cover for the storm. The scent of maple and honey was overwhelming, he couldn't see himself forgetting the way it mixed with a iron tang anytime soon.

Sand began to turn into dirt and a sigh of relief escaped him as the rain seemed to become sparse with the cover of trees. As the thunder boomed again he recoiled back, shuddering with fear. However a sense of relaxation washed over him as Fawnspring weakly croaked a reassurance. "You're awake, " He murmured, some of the tension leaving his body. "... Stars, you're not.. okay. Just hang in there, " Wormbite added to his prior statement. His tone wavered, unusually calm but quite clearly an affect of him dissociating from this situation. If the tom was conscious enough to form proper words then that meant his wounds couldn't be too bad. Right, right.

The oriental wasn't sure how long he walked, his muscles beginning to ache from the strain. He entered into a familiar clearing, his pawsteps were becoming more proper. This route was more memorized and if he was remembered, an abandoned den should be nearby.

Wormbite was proved to be correct as he took a sharp turn into a cutoff steep, he slid down the small hill before entering into den. "Stay awake, alright? Don't - don't close your eyes. I'll be right back I just, need to get cobwebs to hold off the bleeding before we head home, " He reassured, leaning down to give Fawnspring a comforting lick on the top of his head. He pulled back, misty hues filled with concern for the tom.

With a shaky sigh, he disappeared out of the den.

The rain muddled up the scents and this wasn't even good place for cobwebs. Wormbite knew they would be damp but it took longer than he had hoped for to grab a clutch of them. His fur was damp and he was shaking from the cold, every strike still bothered him. He just couldn't loose Fawnspring.

Dropping the cobwebs onto the ground, "I'm back, " He mewed out cautiously, entering back into the den. "I.. I can patch you up but I need you to show me where you're hurt, can you do that for me?" He took a seat beside Fawnspring, tilting his head.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old December 10th, 2021, 10:57 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Fawnspring’s body was jerked back as he felt his friend recoil to the sound of thunder. It wasn’t so bad but that little recoil sent a new shockwave of pain through his body. Gritting hit jaw as much as he could to keep from screaming out. His hind leg was limp and he couldn’t move it his front paw was missing two claws and it looked slightly twisted. His blue eyes where dull and lifeless and all he could smell was the harsh tang of blood in the air who’s bleeding? Is it wormbite…it surly couldn’t be me could it…I can barely feel anythi- his thoughts where cut off as he felt himself being laid onto solid ground or was it wood? Then it hit him Oh I’m bleeding? Who knew…. He couldn’t think straight anymore all his thoughts where slurred together in a mess of his mind. He barely heard his friend leaving but he didn’t pay much mind. He strangely felt at peace in this state as if everything didn’t matter anymore like he didn’t have to worry…like he was finally free from the harsh grasp of the wicked world he called home.

It felt like eternity while his dear friend was gone, he could feel the blood pooling around his body the warm liquid did little to help his chilling body. The pitter - patter of the rain soothed him almost like it was trying to lull him into a deep peaceful sleep thet he would never wake from. He was tempted to give in for a while but the thunder would always make him jump interrupting him. A few moments later his friend returned holding what seamed to be a white blurry bundle with him. As wormbite settled down beside him a prickle of unease ran through his small apprentice sized body. Although he tried to speak all his words where slurred wha…oh… my left eye hurts…and my through feels like it’s been ripped out a thousand times…plus I can’t move my right leg…and my paw is crooked…I have a few scratches on my haunches… the pain was to much. He had told his friend all he could but now it would just have to wait

@x ghostie

Last edited by Fenz; December 10th, 2021 at 10:57 AM.