Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Snips
Today 04:49 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:53 AM
high tensions (quillpaw...
Last post by Dark
Today 03:30 AM
Snips Q+A
by Snips
Last post by Snips
Today 03:13 AM

Old May 29th, 2024, 11:13 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
ShadowClan Lion and lamb, owl and pigeon [P]

Pigeonpaw

The young apprentice had been up bright an early to see if Yellowtwist would take her out on another training session today, but she was disappointed to find him... being unable to be found... anywhere. It was frustrating sometimes that warriors were allowed outside be she always needed a chaperone.
Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time Pigeonpaw had tried (and succeeded in!) getting some other warrior to teach her stuff. Maybe Palesong? But nope, after another little bit of looking around for her sister, Pigeonpaw came to the conclusion that she also wasn't there.

But then, as if by magic or just a stroke of very good luck, Pigeonpaw's amber gaze landed on a seemingly suitable subject. The criteria for that? Being within her line of sight and not seeming too busy. And this cat wasn't - horray!
Getting back onto her paws, te grey apprentice eagerly bounced over towards the warrior. "Owlthroaaaatt! Hey buddy!" They were friends now. Ever since two seconds ago when she decided to call them that. "You don't seem busy so wha'do'you'say you come with me and we have some train eh? What's a better way to spend your free time than training the future of Shadowclan to become really hecking great warriors?" Well she was convinced of that argument, so Owlthorat should be too.

Do you have a cat in the Atari? Dm me for... a thing... more details then

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Purrks: Hawkcatcher has Mind Reader, Wyvern has Dreamwalker, Pigeonpaw has The Collector
Saturn has Beefed up Tier 1

Last edited by Luminous; June 1st, 2024 at 07:37 AM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 12:23 PM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Lion and lamb, pigeon and owl [P]

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 38 moons
The Dancing Bird

The light of morning glared over the clearing, Owlthroat sat deep in thought. Meticulously cleaning through his twice preened fur. His long fur remained in immaculate condition, no knots, tangles. He hated that. The alabaster white shone, impressed with dark splodges that carved out his towering features. It was a clear morning, something to be thankful for after a few hard days of moving.

He had been a brute force when it came to the heavy lifting, ensuring that he built what needed to be built efficiently. Rather he focus his strengths here than his weaknesses in the hunting grounds. Dawnstar didn’t want many cats straying to far from camp at this moment with a war brewing.

A voice cut through his train of thought. Eager and bubbly. Grating. His neutral expression immediately turned sour, the corners of his maw dipping into a frown. Pidgeonpaw, the voice was right, he was free. The majority of work had been done, yet this wasn’t what he wanted, he didn’t want to replace the few moments of peace he had with training a snotty nosed apprentice. He hated the fact he was obliged to accept, so he’d put up a nasty front and excuse himself.

”Training?” He sneered. ”Got better things to do, surely your mentor is about somewhere?” Perhaps it would be enough to deter her in her tracks. He sure hoped so, he didn’t have the patience for this.

[@luminous]

Old June 3rd, 2024, 03:08 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Lion and lamb, owl and pigeon [P]

Pigeonpaw

Better things to do? The grey appreitnce blinked. Then blinked again. Then grinned even more. "Hheheh no ya dont." She could see that he didn't! He was just like... grooming his fur? Being all clean and shiny was overrated (unless it was that one pretty rogue she'd dreamed bout) - training was a lot more important. "Yellowtwist is somewhere," she explained. "And I'm not sure where. BUT," and this was an important 'but' "Im not waiting around until the next time I see him. Im gonna be an amazing warrior someday, and it means I have to get some training!"

She was still fully convinced of her own argumentation still, so she just assumed 'throats was too. "So I was thinking like stealth training?" It was like a Shadowclan signature skill, right? Yeah, she'd heard a few warriors claim that they were the best at stealth, so she wanted to become great at it too! Like being able to sneak up on someone without them noticing seemed so cool!
Having her suggest stealth since she currently has basic hunting and battle training going on as well as a territory tour (so its hard to continue with advanced training when idk exactly what she would know by now), but feel free to have Owl decide to teach her something else

Do you have a cat in the Atari? Dm me for... a thing... more details then

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Purrks: Hawkcatcher has Mind Reader, Wyvern has Dreamwalker, Pigeonpaw has The Collector
Saturn has Beefed up Tier 1
Old June 3rd, 2024, 06:47 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Lion and lamb, owl and pigeon [P]

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 38 moons
The Dancing Bird

His face flashed deep with irritation, this apprentice wasn’t going anywhere. It meant he couldn’t just brush him off. A slick idea began to creep into his head. Owlthroat almost audibly snorted at the idea of stealth training had she seen the sheer size of him. He must have been one of the largest warriors in the forest and he certainly wasn’t quiet on his paws. In theory he knew it, he’d always been a ruthless but effective teacher, he just was never able to execute it himself.

”Fine, follow me”, the tom huffed. Raising up, he might as well get this over and done with. That way he had the remainder of the day to relax and mull. He didn’t leave room for the apprentice to chide back at him. He was already sick of her presence and on his paws trotting towards a quiet edge of camp. Somewhere tucked just far enough away he could get away with being harsh without any other cat overhearing his snarks.

She was determined, he’d give her that.

[​​@luminous]
(Stealth is a great choice! Owl is a big lumbering oaf but knows the theory behind it and can teach well, Pidgeon will soon realise he doesn't have a silent bone in his body lol)