Today 10:31 AM

Old May 11th, 2022, 07:57 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Lilacs and Poppies // private \\

// Lira | She|Her | Famous Gaming YouTuber \\

// @Don't Panic \\

Lira giggled, hiding in a box, waiting for the factory to close. Then... The Poppy Playtime Factory is now closed. Please come back soon." Then the lights turned off. Quickly, Lira pulled out her phone and started live streaming. She climbed out of the box, her dirty blond hair sitting on her shoulders. "Hey guys!" She said, holding her phone out. "Lira back here with a new live stream! I am currently in Poppy Playtime Factory Co. I am here to see if the rumors about Poppy are real! Will they be real? Will Huggy Wuggy really try and attack me? or will this be just another boring live stream? Stay tuned to find out!" The girl started walking towards the power room, passing the Huggy Wuggy statue, her phone turned to her head.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 11th, 2022, 08:04 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Lilacs and Poppies // private \\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springtrap X Vanny View Post

// @Don't Panic \\

Lira giggled, hiding in a box, waiting for the factory to close. Then... The Poppy Playtime Factory is now closed. Please come back soon." Then the lights turned off. Quickly, Lira pulled out her phone and started live streaming. She climbed out of the box, her dirty blond hair sitting on her shoulders. "Hey guys!" She said, holding her phone out. "Lira back here with a new live stream! I am currently in Poppy Playtime Factory Co. I am here to see if the rumors about Poppy are real! Will they be real? Will Huggy Wuggy really try and attack me? or will this be just another boring live stream? Stay tuned to find out!" The girl started walking towards the power room, passing the Huggy Wuggy statue, her phone turned to her head.
~Robin~
the robot had been set as a statue next to the H in Huggy's long name. she had a large smile and wide eyes, not knowing why she had to stand like this. other then the fact that a human might enter the toy's realm. but that never happened once it closed. she heard footsteps and gently shifted her eyes and saw it. a girl with a phone. and coming this way. she glanced at huggy, and looked straight ahead again, using her motion sensors once she passed, which she most likely did not know about. "Welcome to Poppy Playtime CO.'s factory! I hope you have the BEST of times!" she said in her robotic voice, giving a wave and warning a confused glance from huggy before he realized, and looked straight ahead once again.
Old May 11th, 2022, 08:07 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post

~Robin~
the robot had been set as a statue next to the H in Huggy's long name. she had a large smile and wide eyes, not knowing why she had to stand like this. other then the fact that a human might enter the toy's realm. but that never happened once it closed. she heard footsteps and gently shifted her eyes and saw it. a girl with a phone. and coming this way. she glanced at huggy, and looked straight ahead again, using her motion sensors once she passed, which she most likely did not know about. "Welcome to Poppy Playtime CO.'s factory! I hope you have the BEST of times!" she said in her robotic voice, giving a wave and warning a confused glance from huggy before he realized, and looked straight ahead once again.
// Lira | SHe|Her | Famous Gaming YouTuber \\

Lira froze. She looked at how many people were watching. Over 50K! Wow! "Did you guys hear that?" She asked, and the chat all seemed to say yes. Lira looked back at Huggy Wuggy. Another robot was standing above the letter "H" in Huggy's name. Lira waved her hand in front of its face before shrugging. "Eh... maybe the rumors about the robots sometimes saying their lines while the place is closed is true." She sprinted to the power room.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 11th, 2022, 08:14 PM

Quote:
// Lira | SHe|Her | Famous Gaming YouTuber \\

Lira froze. She looked at how many people were watching. Over 50K! Wow! "Did you guys hear that?" She asked, and the chat all seemed to say yes. Lira looked back at Huggy Wuggy. Another robot was standing above the letter "H" in Huggy's name. Lira waved her hand in front of its face before shrugging. "Eh... maybe the rumors about the robots sometimes saying their lines while the place is closed is true." She sprinted to the power room.
~Robin~
at the wave she froze, and watched her sprint before falling and making a large thump on the ground. "Hi Welcome to Poppy Playtime CO Factory! Enjoy your stay!" she said again, but distorted. she noticed a shadow and gave a small smirk, hoping the human didn't notice her. "Welcome to Poppy. Playtime CO Factory! How can I help you?" she said, turning off, and going limp. not really off, but totally faking it. to get her away from the key.
Old May 11th, 2022, 08:18 PM
error in the code

Quote:

~Robin~
at the wave she froze, and watched her sprint before falling and making a large thump on the ground. "Hi Welcome to Poppy Playtime CO Factory! Enjoy your stay!" she said again, but distorted. she noticed a shadow and gave a small smirk, hoping the human didn't notice her. "Welcome to Poppy. Playtime CO Factory! How can I help you?" she said, turning off, and going limp. not really off, but totally faking it. to get her away from the key.

Lira noticed the fans shouting at her that she needed to go back. Some were saying they heard a loud thump. Then she heard the same voice. Is the thing malfunctioning? She looked back. The robot was on the ground, powered off. Lira smiled and stuffed her phone in her front pocket so her fans could still see and she picked up the robot, which was a lot heavier than she thought it was, and set it back on its spot. Lira patted its shoulder. "Call me Lilac, robot." She joked, sprinting back into the power room. She dug through the wires, trying to turn back on the lights. Then she glanced at the chat and everyone was screaming at her to turn around. So she did.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 11th, 2022, 08:26 PM

Quote:

Lira noticed the fans shouting at her that she needed to go back. Some were saying they heard a loud thump. Then she heard the same voice. Is the thing malfunctioning? She looked back. The robot was on the ground, powered off. Lira smiled and stuffed her phone in her front pocket so her fans could still see and she picked up the robot, which was a lot heavier than she thought it was, and set it back on its spot. Lira patted its shoulder. "Call me Lilac, robot." She joked, sprinting back into the power room. She dug through the wires, trying to turn back on the lights. Then she glanced at the chat and everyone was screaming at her to turn around. So she did.
~Robin~
now this was entertaining. "well, lilac, what are you doing after closing?" her eyes were wide open, all a bright glowing red. she took a step towards her, before jumping over her before she saw, taking a small piece of valuable jewlery she noticed, smiling and landing silently behind her. she smirked and left into the power room, softly going into the hidden room, hearing the door close behind her. she set the necklace down and looked up at footsteps outside the room.
Old May 11th, 2022, 08:31 PM
error in the code

Quote:

~Robin~
now this was entertaining. "well, lilac, what are you doing after closing?" her eyes were wide open, all a bright glowing red. she took a step towards her, before jumping over her before she saw, taking a small piece of valuable jewlery she noticed, smiling and landing silently behind her. she smirked and left into the power room, softly going into the hidden room, hearing the door close behind her. she set the necklace down and looked up at footsteps outside the room.
// Lira\Lilac | She|Her | Famous Gaming YouTuber \\

Lira screamed, falling into the worse as the robot suddenly spoke to her, walking away into a hidden room. Lira sprinted towards it but got a face slam on concrete. How to open this door!? She fumbled around before giving up and entering the vents, hoping to find Poppy. She was the main attraction of this place as well as Huggy Wuggy.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 11th, 2022, 08:59 PM

Quote:
// Lira\Lilac | She|Her | Famous Gaming YouTuber \\

Lira screamed, falling into the worse as the robot suddenly spoke to her, walking away into a hidden room. Lira sprinted towards it but got a face slam on concrete. How to open this door!? She fumbled around before giving up and entering the vents, hoping to find Poppy. She was the main attraction of this place as well as Huggy Wuggy.
~Robin~
she spread her maroon wings, looking at the expensive items around the room, before hearing a thud. she whipped around and saw the human, shocked. "how did you...?" she mumbled, taking a step back, flying a couple inches into the air.
Old May 12th, 2022, 06:34 AM
error in the code

Quote:

~Robin~
she spread her maroon wings, looking at the expensive items around the room, before hearing a thud. she whipped around and saw the human, shocked. "how did you...?" she mumbled, taking a step back, flying a couple inches into the air.
// Lira/Lilac Crystal | She|Her | Famous Gaming YouTuber \\

Lira Crystal walked through the vents and found herself in the room that the robot was in. She stared at it in fear and shock, not knowing what to do. "Um..." She locked eyes with the robot. "Uhhhh... um..." She glanced at hr phone. "What do I do?" She asked her fans. They all seemed to say run away. She took a step back, shaking in fear. "I'm... just... gonna... go-AHHHHH!!!" Lira screamed, falling forward as Huggy Wuggy suddenly came out of nowhere and reached for her. Lira pushed the robot away and she ran into another vent, grabbing a pretty necklace along the way too. "STAY AWAY FROM ME, HUGGY!!1 WHY DID I DO THIS!?" Her fans were screaming at her to get out of the store.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 15th, 2022, 02:52 PM

Quote:
// Lira/Lilac Crystal | She|Her | Famous Gaming YouTuber \\

Lira Crystal walked through the vents and found herself in the room that the robot was in. She stared at it in fear and shock, not knowing what to do. "Um..." She locked eyes with the robot. "Uhhhh... um..." She glanced at hr phone. "What do I do?" She asked her fans. They all seemed to say run away. She took a step back, shaking in fear. "I'm... just... gonna... go-AHHHHH!!!" Lira screamed, falling forward as Huggy Wuggy suddenly came out of nowhere and reached for her. Lira pushed the robot away and she ran into another vent, grabbing a pretty necklace along the way too. "STAY AWAY FROM ME, HUGGY!!1 WHY DID I DO THIS!?" Her fans were screaming at her to get out of the store.
~Robin~
she stared at the fear in the girls eyes, and her fingers switched into claws, and she leaped forward, cutting the arm deeply. "no," she hissed, before following her. "listen, i'm sorry for that, but i'm also going to be killed if they know i help humans. i will help you, though." she said, carefully.