Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Daffodil’s Characters!
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 01:52 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 01:45 AM
An Unwavering Heart...
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 12:50 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:42 AM

Old October 1st, 2021, 01:01 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Clans Finder for All My OC's

Hello! This is a finder for ALL my oc's! I've been needing relations for quite a few of them. Anything with nothing behind it can be applied for.

ThunderClan Oc's

Name- Rainkit (Rainpaw, Rainwing)
Clan: ThunderClan
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Rainkit is a very light gray molly. She has small white spots speckled all over her pelt, making it seem dappled and beautiful. They all have different shapes. Her fur is neatly arranged and fluffy. She has rainy blue eyes, they are a mix of light and dark.
Personality: Rainkit is a clever and thoughtful kit. She is loving and caring towards her family, selfless when it comes to helping. She is also determined, brave and playful and likes pretending she's on adventures. Adding to that, she’s very excitable and loves listening to stories. She is close to pretty much all her family and is very open to meeting new cats. She’ll welcome everyone with open arms as long as they aren’t mean to her or anything.
━━☆☆━━
Best Friend(s): CLOSED
Friend(s): Springkit (@SpringBlossoms) Ivykit (@LeafMoonLight) OPEN
Neutral:
Acquaintance(s):
Enemies:
━━☆☆━━
Future Crush:
Other:

Name: Mistyshade (Mistykit, Mistypaw)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Mistyshade is pretty large, the largest she can get, because her growth has stopped and she is that height from now until she shrinks due to age. Her build is strong, but also great for hunting, due to her lean and quick paws. Onto her claws, they are long, and perfect for climbing trees. This adds to her benifit in hunting. However, her overall build is better for fighting. Mistyshade's paws are big, and there are three marks along each, space for the claws when she wants to sheath them. Moving on to her fur, it is a very dark black. However, Mistyshade does have some tabby stripes. They are a rather dark grey, all along her pelt, closing around her tail. At her tail, the tabby marks become more of speckles, in a round and circular form. They also get lighter towards her muzzle, white is a very light white-grey. To her tail tip, it is also a grey-ish white. The texture there is very fluffy and protective. Mistyshade's fur is very thick, but becomes thinner during newleaf and greenleaf. It is always well groomed and glossy, since she doesn't want to look untidy when with older warriors, or even apprentices. To her eyes, they are a shiny and dark fern green. They remind of summer, and are full of warmth. Her eyes also symbolize her wiseness. To her ears, they have small scars in them, from fights. They're also black.
Personality:

Mistyshade has deeply changed after the battle with RiverClan. Her mindset has grown to be even more loyal and determined - and that’s not fully a good thing. It made her even more hard-working, determined to make a change. This seems like a perfect mindset, but isn’t. Due to the stress she is giving herself, due to oftentimes telling herself she’s disloyal if she doesn’t do something, it makes Mistyshade be worn out. She wakes up every day from one hour of sleep, which isn’t a healthy habit. Then, she mostly immediately goes hunting, coming back to camp after a while with prey. Mistyshade always seemed way too worn out, and her paws mostly hurt. Deep down, she knows she has to stop with this, but her other thoughts tell her that would be disloyal. Since she got kits, Mistyshade has become protective and easily offended. If anyone says something bad about her kits, Mistyshade will strike back, probably forming an unhealthy relationship with that cat. She has become very closed due to her protectiveness. Of course, she stands by the sides of her friends like it always has been, but is cautious before forming new friendships. A tough, hard to crack shell has become of the once happy, bubbly and loyal warrior. Mistyshade doesn't notice this. She is strict with herself, and has made no move to change her personality so far. If cats ask her about this, she replies with “Loyalty is my motivation”. Not many cats understand this, and deep down, she doesn’t herself. Obviously, it makes sense to be loyal and have that as motivation. But Mistyshade herself knows that loyalty doesn’t mean being worn out, dreading to stand up every day and open her eyes. She plans to make a change in her personality, because she knows it can’t keep going like this forever. What she is really looking for is a shoulder to lean on, a cat to trust with all her heart. Something like a mate, who helps take care of her kits. Mistyshade knows this won’t ever happen. Actually, on the other hand, she’s not sure if she even really wants it. She enjoys having kits for herself, to love, to care for, to form a bond with. This makes most cats be rather nervous to approach her. If she doesn’t know them, she can be rather hostile, even though she doesn’t know or notice this. This makes Mistyshade be not as loved throughout the clan as she once was. Everyone probably liked her more as a bubbly, brave and loyal individual but she doesn’t feel like it any more. In case you are wondering, yes, Mistyshade is having mental problems. It’s not a mental illness or something, but it’s a bit like depression. Depression in another form. She doesn’t know what’s happening with herself - but still she stays strong, standing up for everyone. Mistyshade is still the strong warrior she always was. She is still amazing in combat, and strictly fights for her clan. When she loses a battle, she can become very furious with herself. If this happens, she isolates herself from her clanmates for sometime. She doesn’t enjoy this time, but alone time truly makes her see herself in a critical way. In alone time, Mistyshade realizes that something is wrong. That she isn’t herself anymore. This makes her determined to change herself.

━━☆☆━━
Father(s):
Mother (s):
Sibling(s):
Offspring: CLOSED
━━☆☆━━
Best Friend(s):
Friend(s): Owlflame (@North) OPEN
Neutral:
Acquaintance(s):
Enemies:
━━☆☆━━
Crush: CLOSED
Other:

Name: Honeyleaf (Kia)
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Honeyleaf is a rather dark, honey-brown molly. Her pelt colour is almost like if you mix cinnamon and honey together. Even though she has no markings or fur patterns, her eyes are her main marking. They are a magnificent, pale yellow, soft and motherly altogether. Her fur is pretty short, even though it is still protective in the cold. She is pretty tall, taller than average, and has slightly oversized ears. Her fur texture is rather soft, but there's some stumpy hairs mixed in.
Personality: Honeyleaf is a very motherly cat. She cares for her daughters and sons dearly. She can however often be ignorant and ignore cats until they kind of… change or something like that. Another trait of hers is strictness. She is very strict with her kits or other cats she loves, and doesn't let them do dangerous and daring things. Even though Honeyleaf isn't the bravest cat, she is very loyal to ThunderClan. She would die for her clan.
━━☆☆━━
Father(s): MUST be kittypet
Mother(s): MUST be kittypet
Sibling(s): CLOSED
Offspring: CLOSED
━━☆☆━━
Best Friend(s):
Friend(s):
Neutral:
Acquaintance(s):
Enemies:
━━☆☆━━
Crush: CLOSED
Other:

More to be added!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Form:
W/Link
Name/Link-
Role-
Which of my cats-
Other-
Mention- @Starry

W/o Link
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Clan-
Sexuality-
Appearance-
Personality-
Which of my cats-
Role-
Mention- @Starry

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; October 2nd, 2021 at 04:02 AM.
Old October 1st, 2021, 03:23 PM

My Mood: Amused

ThunderClan Re: Finder for All My OC's

Hello! @Starry

Name- Springkit
Gender- Male
Age- 4 moons
Clan- ThunderClan
Sexuality- Gay
Appearance- A fluffly orange calico who hasnt lost his nursery fur. He has a white muzzle and white paws. This tom has clear blue eyes.
Personality- His shy at first but once you get to know him his a pretty spunky tom! Springkit is loyal and not afriad to tell the truth or stick up for his friends. He is headstrong and determind.
Which of my cats- Rainkit
Role-Friend

Feel free to at me in 24 hours because of school!
Old October 2nd, 2021, 03:36 AM

Default Re: Finder for All My OC's

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringBlossoms View Post
Hello! @Starry

Name- Springkit
Gender- Male
Age- 4 moons
Clan- ThunderClan
Sexuality- Gay
Appearance- A fluffly orange calico who hasnt lost his nursery fur. He has a white muzzle and white paws. This tom has clear blue eyes.
Personality- His shy at first but once you get to know him his a pretty spunky tom! Springkit is loyal and not afriad to tell the truth or stick up for his friends. He is headstrong and determind.
Which of my cats- Rainkit
Role-Friend

Feel free to at me in 24 hours because of school!
Accepted!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old October 2nd, 2021, 04:00 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Name - Ivykit
Gender - Female
Age - 2 moons
Clan - ThunderClan
Sexuality - Bisexual
Appearance - Ivykit is a tortoiseshell and white she -cat with light green eyes
Personality - She's very shy, but once somebody talks to her, she becomes more friendly and caring.
Which of my Cats - Rainkit
Role - You pick!
Mention - @Starry
Old October 2nd, 2021, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafMoonLight View Post
Name - Ivykit
Gender - Female
Age - 2 moons
Clan - ThunderClan
Sexuality - Bisexual
Appearance - Ivykit is a tortoiseshell and white she -cat with light green eyes
Personality - She's very shy, but once somebody talks to her, she becomes more friendly and caring.
Which of my Cats - Rainkit
Role - You pick!
Mention - @Starry
Accepted as friend!

Old October 2nd, 2021, 05:12 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Name: Sunblaze
Clan: Thunder
Sexuality: unsure himself
Appearance:
A golden tom, he has blue eyes with a very thin like of orange-yellow line around his pupil, though his left eyes is covered in deep scratches and always closed. Sunblaze is rather small but makes up for it by being built like a brick, with strong legs and thick fur to protect him, especially around his neck. His tail is pretty bushy but he always keeps it curled up in a ball when his is around others, it's to make himself lock larger then his actually is. He has the faintest stripes of darker ginger covering his back and legs. His muzzle, chest, belly and fore paws are a lighter golden color while his tail is more yellowish. Even though he has thick fur he doesn't have any tufts of it anywhere, he has some fluff in his ear though.

Personality:
(a summary on his character page)
Sunblaze is a former rouge born to a Windclan tom and a loner she-cat and had three sisters. His father staid with his clan and left them to fend for themselves. It was hard at first but when the kits learned to hunt and help their mother with finding food things turned for the better, if ever so slightly. It was never easy but they were happy, until the one day when twolegs came to get them, they got Sun's sisters and mother but he manged to escape thanks to them. He lived with another loner for a while before joining Thunderclan. Because of all this and the slight bullying he experienced when joining he is very closed of. He is vary loyal and grateful to Thunderclan for taking him in when he was down but there are a lot of cats he doesn't trust.

He is very insecure about his size (hence why he keeps his tail in a ball) and bottles up his emotions and fear very often. He has never been good with feelings but it got worse when the only family he had even known was taken away. He is awful at small talk and generally just stuff that he feels hasn't a point or purpose.

Sunblaze is very well-spoken and proper, often frowning at cats who snap into outrage or do anything else that isn't planed out or rational. He himself is rather clever and works pretty fine, even under pressure or stress (as long as the mater isn't to close or personal to himself).

After a betrayal in his past he has grown very distrusting and it take quite a lot to get close to him, get him to open up or generally gain his respect. He has a deep hatred of Windclan after his father abounded him and blames him for what happened to Sun's siblings and mother. He is very stubborn, self-centered and inflexible and though he is fine with constructive criticisms but he will usually ignore it if it come from a cat he doesn't know, doesn't care for or who just hasn't earn his respect yet.

He has a very hard and cold core around him but with a softer heart inside him. Once someone manges to make him warm up he become very caring of them and can even be a little over protective (after what happened to him family). He would always make sure their ok and maybe dislike other of their friends/family if he thinks they are a bad influence n them or just generally aren't good cats.

Which of my cats: Mistyshade
Role: not sure, I just want to see them interact together, if you have any ideas. They are pretty similar which could go both ways

@Starry

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 2nd, 2021, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post
Name: Sunblaze
Clan: Thunder
Sexuality: unsure himself
Appearance:
A golden tom, he has blue eyes with a very thin like of orange-yellow line around his pupil, though his left eyes is covered in deep scratches and always closed. Sunblaze is rather small but makes up for it by being built like a brick, with strong legs and thick fur to protect him, especially around his neck. His tail is pretty bushy but he always keeps it curled up in a ball when his is around others, it's to make himself lock larger then his actually is. He has the faintest stripes of darker ginger covering his back and legs. His muzzle, chest, belly and fore paws are a lighter golden color while his tail is more yellowish. Even though he has thick fur he doesn't have any tufts of it anywhere, he has some fluff in his ear though.

Personality:
(a summary on his character page)
Sunblaze is a former rouge born to a Windclan tom and a loner she-cat and had three sisters. His father staid with his clan and left them to fend for themselves. It was hard at first but when the kits learned to hunt and help their mother with finding food things turned for the better, if ever so slightly. It was never easy but they were happy, until the one day when twolegs came to get them, they got Sun's sisters and mother but he manged to escape thanks to them. He lived with another loner for a while before joining Thunderclan. Because of all this and the slight bullying he experienced when joining he is very closed of. He is vary loyal and grateful to Thunderclan for taking him in when he was down but there are a lot of cats he doesn't trust.

He is very insecure about his size (hence why he keeps his tail in a ball) and bottles up his emotions and fear very often. He has never been good with feelings but it got worse when the only family he had even known was taken away. He is awful at small talk and generally just stuff that he feels hasn't a point or purpose.

Sunblaze is very well-spoken and proper, often frowning at cats who snap into outrage or do anything else that isn't planed out or rational. He himself is rather clever and works pretty fine, even under pressure or stress (as long as the mater isn't to close or personal to himself).

After a betrayal in his past he has grown very distrusting and it take quite a lot to get close to him, get him to open up or generally gain his respect. He has a deep hatred of Windclan after his father abounded him and blames him for what happened to Sun's siblings and mother. He is very stubborn, self-centered and inflexible and though he is fine with constructive criticisms but he will usually ignore it if it come from a cat he doesn't know, doesn't care for or who just hasn't earn his respect yet.

He has a very hard and cold core around him but with a softer heart inside him. Once someone manges to make him warm up he become very caring of them and can even be a little over protective (after what happened to him family). He would always make sure their ok and maybe dislike other of their friends/family if he thinks they are a bad influence n them or just generally aren't good cats.

Which of my cats: Mistyshade
Role: not sure, I just want to see them interact together, if you have any ideas. They are pretty similar which could go both ways

@Starry
We can definetly have an interaction between them and decide!

Old October 2nd, 2021, 01:01 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry View Post

We can definetly have an interaction between them and decide!
Great! You ok with me making a thread for it or do you wanna do it?

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 2nd, 2021, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post
Great! You ok with me making a thread for it or do you wanna do it?
Could you?

Old October 4th, 2021, 01:58 PM

Boop