Today 03:12 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:10 AM

Old April 13th, 2017, 05:08 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Pokemon Adventures! {Private RP}

Going on a Pokemon journey is always fun, and when you are an experienced Trainer, it's even better! Many challenges await, and so many discoveries are waiting to be made! Who knows what will happen on a Pokemon journey?

Sorry, folks, but this is a Private RP between me and @Phoenix but don't let that stop you from snooping on what is going on! X3

My Form:
Name: Opal
Looks: Rawr :3
Persona: really shy and quiet, but is very fiery and determined when she is battling with her Pokemon. She cares about her Pokemon deeply.

Pokemon Team:
1. Infernape
2. Luxray
3. Staraptor
4. Umbreon
5. Floatzel
6. Skuntank

Now yur Form, Phoenix :3

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 13th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Pokemon Adventures! {Private RP}

Name: Jade
Looks: Shoulder short pitch black hair with green eyes. Wears a black muscle shirt with jeans, boots and a side bag.
Personality: She is extremely curious and adventurous. She loves seeing new Pokémon and catching new Pokémon as well. Very protective of her Pokémon and will risk her life for them.

Pokémon:
1: Vaporeon
2: Greninja
3: Noivern
4: Minccino
5: Turtwig
6: Absol

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.

Last edited by Hallowed Echo; April 13th, 2017 at 07:55 PM.
Old April 14th, 2017, 12:00 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Name: Jade
Looks: Shoulder short pitch black hair with green eyes. Wears a black muscle shirt with jeans, boots and a side bag.
Personality: She is extremely curious and adventurous. She loves seeing new Pokémon and catching new Pokémon as well. Very protective of her Pokémon and will risk her life for them.

Pokémon:
1: Vaporeon
2: Greninja
3: Noivern
4: Minccino
5: Turtwig
6: Absol
I'm gonna make Luxray a Shiny

I'll go ahead and start :3))

Opal is sitting by the fire, Umbreon curled up asleep in her lap. It was dark, but Opal and Jade were wide awake, not yet ready to go to sleep.

Luxray was sitting quietly beside Opal on her left side, his golden gaze watching the fire with interest. The orange of the fire reflected off his golden fur, and caused his black mane to shine. He yawned, revealing large, sharp canines. He licked his massive jaws and settled down beside Opal, wrapping his tail around her. She smiled and absentmindedly petted his back.

Infernape was high up in a tree above them, his light snores being heard. Staraptor was flying in circles in the sky up above.

Skuntank was asleep on the right side of Opal, her snoring loud. Floatzel was a few feet away, playing with Jade's Greninja.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 14th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Constantly Tired

Jade chuckled as Opal's Floatzel played with Greninja. Vaporeon had wandered off somewhere to find a body of water to play in. Minccino was sleeping in Jade's side bag. "I think Noivern has rubbed off on us. We've become nocturnal." Jade joked. Noivern was flying far above them, keeping guard and ignoring what Jade said.

Old April 14th, 2017, 12:48 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Jade chuckled as Opal's Floatzel played with Greninja. Vaporeon had wandered off somewhere to find a body of water to play in. Minccino was sleeping in Jade's side bag. "I think Noivern has rubbed off on us. We've become nocturnal." Jade joked. Noivern was flying far above them, keeping guard and ignoring what Jade said.
Make sure to either Quote my Post or Mention me so I can find your Replies more easily))

Opal looked up from stroking Luxray and giggled, then smiled as she gazed up at Noivern. "Yeah, I guess he has." She gathered Umbreon into her arms and stood. "I think we should probably go to sleep." She glanced at her brand new Pokewatch. "It's almost midnight."

She went over to her stuff by a tree and got her sleeping bag, and brought it over to the fire, unrolling it. She set Umbreon down and then got into the sleeping bag, and settled down. Umbreon curled up on top of her, and Luxray and Skuntank settled on either side. Straptor settled down in Infernape's tree.

Opal smiled as she glanced at Skuntank. She was the newest member of the team. Opal had saved Skuntank from a lab, where they were going to use her gas for some experiment, then kill her after. Opal felt bad for the Pokemon and had rescued her, and even though Skuntank sometimes stunk up the area, she was as sweet as can be, and never hurt anybody. Opal fell in love with the big Pokemon immedietly, and even Jade was fond of her.

Soon everyone was settled, and Opal fell asleep.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 14th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Constantly Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePet123 View Post
Make sure to either Quote my Post or Mention me so I can find your Replies more easily))

Opal looked up from stroking Luxray and giggled, then smiled as she gazed up at Noivern. "Yeah, I guess he has." She gathered Umbreon into her arms and stood. "I think we should probably go to sleep." She glanced at her brand new Pokewatch. "It's almost midnight."

She went over to her stuff by a tree and got her sleeping bag, and brought it over to the fire, unrolling it. She set Umbreon down and then got into the sleeping bag, and settled down. Umbreon curled up on top of her, and Luxray and Skuntank settled on either side. Straptor settled down in Infernape's tree.

Opal smiled as she glanced at Skuntank. She was the newest member of the team. Opal had saved Skuntank from a lab, where they were going to use her gas for some experiment, then kill her after. Opal felt bad for the Pokemon and had rescued her, and even though Skuntank sometimes stunk up the area, she was as sweet as can be, and never hurt anybody. Opal fell in love with the big Pokemon immedietly, and even Jade was fond of her.

Soon everyone was settled, and Opal fell asleep.

Jade nodded and looked at Noivern, "Keep and eye out and wake us up if anything happens." She said. Noivern nodded and flew around the area. Jade took her sleeping bag out of her bag, being careful not to wake up Minccino. She placed her sleeping bag over by a tree and crawled inside. Greninja sat by the fire watching the area around them for double security. Jade smiled as Vaporeon returned, thankfully dry and fell asleep inside the sleeping bag. Jade wrapped her arm around him and fell asleep.

Last edited by Hallowed Echo; April 14th, 2017 at 02:04 PM.
Old April 14th, 2017, 02:34 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Jade nodded and looked at Noivern, "Keep and eye out and wake us up if anything happens." She said. Noivern nodded and flew around the area. Jade took her sleeping bag out of her bag, being careful not to wake up Minccino. She placed her sleeping bag over by a tree and crawled inside. Greninja sat by the fire watching the area around them for double security. Jade smiled as Vaporeon returned, thankfully dry and fell asleep inside the sleeping bag. Jade wrapped her arm around him and fell asleep.
Timeeskiippp X3))

The morning sun was shining through the trees, and Umbreon nudged Opal awake. "Umbree! Umbreon!"

Opal gently swatted at him, giggling. "All right, all right, I'm getting up." She sat up in her sleeping bag, grinning when she saw Jade still fast asleep.

Opal looked at Umbreon. "I think we should surprise Jade with breakfast, don't you, Umbreon?"

"Umbree!", Umbreon said happily in agreement. He crawled off of her and sat by her as she slid out from the sleeping bag. He gazed at her as she rolled it up. Then he followed her, tail held high, as she went over to her bag. She took out some uncooked bacon and cold potatoes.

She smiled at Umbreon. "I know just the one to help with this." She whistled up at Infernape, and he lumbred down from the tree, then went up to her, the fire on his head shining bright with health.

Opal patted Infernape's head and whispered to him, "You think you can help me cook this food with your fire?"

Infernape nodded, his eyes bright.

Opal smiled and started weaving leaves and branches together in a sort of bowl, and placed the bacon and potatoes into it. She set it onto the ground and turned to Infernape. "All right, Infernape. Cook it up."

The Pokemon breathed bright flames into the bowl, and when the flames dissapeared, the bacon and potatoes were warm and ready to eat.

"Good job, buddy." She says, giving her Pokemon a quick hug. Then she set the bowl of food down and then went over to her bag, pulling out a huge bag of Pokemon food. She went to the clearing and put a huge pile of the food into the grass for the Pokemon to eat. She whistled. "All right, guys! Come and get it! You too, Vaporeon!" The little blue Pokemon crawled from Jade's sleeping bag and bounded over to the food, eating happily with the others. Opal noticed one was missing. Noivern must still be standing guard. She called out for Jade's Pokemon, and he flew down, landing by the other Pokemon and started eating.

Opal watched the Pokemon eat for a moment, then picked up the bowl and went over to Jade, shaking her awake. "Jade... time to get up!"

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 14th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Constantly Tired

Quote:
Timeeskiippp X3))

The morning sun was shining through the trees, and Umbreon nudged Opal awake. "Umbree! Umbreon!"

Opal gently swatted at him, giggling. "All right, all right, I'm getting up." She sat up in her sleeping bag, grinning when she saw Jade still fast asleep.

Opal looked at Umbreon. "I think we should surprise Jade with breakfast, don't you, Umbreon?"

"Umbree!", Umbreon said happily in agreement. He crawled off of her and sat by her as she slid out from the sleeping bag. He gazed at her as she rolled it up. Then he followed her, tail held high, as she went over to her bag. She took out some uncooked bacon and cold potatoes.

She smiled at Umbreon. "I know just the one to help with this." She whistled up at Infernape, and he lumbred down from the tree, then went up to her, the fire on his head shining bright with health.

Opal patted Infernape's head and whispered to him, "You think you can help me cook this food with your fire?"

Infernape nodded, his eyes bright.

Opal smiled and started weaving leaves and branches together in a sort of bowl, and placed the bacon and potatoes into it. She set it onto the ground and turned to Infernape. "All right, Infernape. Cook it up."

The Pokemon breathed bright flames into the bowl, and when the flames dissapeared, the bacon and potatoes were warm and ready to eat.

"Good job, buddy." She says, giving her Pokemon a quick hug. Then she set the bowl of food down and then went over to her bag, pulling out a huge bag of Pokemon food. She went to the clearing and put a huge pile of the food into the grass for the Pokemon to eat. She whistled. "All right, guys! Come and get it! You too, Vaporeon!" The little blue Pokemon crawled from Jade's sleeping bag and bounded over to the food, eating happily with the others. Opal noticed one was missing. Noivern must still be standing guard. She called out for Jade's Pokemon, and he flew down, landing by the other Pokemon and started eating.

Opal watched the Pokemon eat for a moment, then picked up the bowl and went over to Jade, shaking her awake. "Jade... time to get up!"
Jade stirred slightly before opening her eyes. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and looked around at the Pokémon. "Breakfast?" She asked. She got up, stretched, and packed her stuff up.

Old April 14th, 2017, 06:05 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Jade stirred slightly before opening her eyes. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and looked around at the Pokémon. "Breakfast?" She asked. She got up, stretched, and packed her stuff up.
Opal grinned and nodded. "Yep, bacon and potatoes, cooked specially by Infernape."

Infernape came over and stepped up to Jade, a proud, bright look in his eyes as he waited for her to pat his head in a thank you.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 14th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Constantly Tired

Quote:
Opal grinned and nodded. "Yep, bacon and potatoes, cooked specially by Infernape."

Infernape came over and stepped up to Jade, a proud, bright look in his eyes as he waited for her to pat his head in a thank you.
Jade smiled and patted his head, "Thank you." She said. She walked over to her Pokémon and sat down next to them. "So after breakfast, what are we going to do?" She asked Opal, looking at her.