Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by dino.
Today 07:39 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:32 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 07:30 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 07:21 PM
My Character Trackers
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 07:09 PM

Old December 26th, 2016, 09:37 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default [SkC] Future apprentice for Nightshade

Haio!

I am looking for a FUTURE apprentice for my lively cat Nightshade, who will probably turn out to be one of my mains.
I am looking for a kit between three and four 1/2 moons old, as Nightshade then can get to know them a little before mentoring them. I request an apprentice who will form a great bond with my cat, but it CAN be a troublemaker, as long as the cat will not hate Nightshade, but learn to love him despite his harsh words and training at times. It could actually be fun if the apprentice is a little weak to begin with, which Nightshade will make sure to work on, both in mind and body of the apprentice.

He is a fierce warrior, so his training will be tough. The apprentice will have to have willpower enough to go through it.

His char site is here

I will choose when I have atleast three or four if not more to choose between, as I am looking for something specific

Forms are as following:

Name:
Personality:
Good and bad traits:
Questions:
Other:
RP sample (Forms will not be accepted without):

Links are accepted, as long as non-filled out points in the form are seen to be filled out as well.

Last edited by Spirit; December 26th, 2016 at 09:39 AM.
Old December 26th, 2016, 11:36 AM
totally tubular dude

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: [SkC] Future apprentice for Nightshade

stating interest with my kit, sunflowerkit! will fill out the form when i have time

she's got those bikini screamies
Old December 26th, 2016, 12:06 PM
totally tubular dude

My Mood: Psychedelic

doublepost
name: sunflowerkit (bio)
personality: see bio
good and bad traits: see bio
questions: nope
other: nope
rp sample: (just the most recent thing i've posted, not my longest post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxil View Post
mothdapple didn't want to be out in the territory. it was cold, the river was mostly frozen over. with every pawstep, she just wanted to return to camp. she knew it was a pretty kitten-ish thing of her to think, seeing as she was nearing three years of age. but personally, she hated the cold. she hated heat, too, and she hated wind, and she especially hated overcast. but the cold was probably her least favorite thing. she struggled with hunting to begin with, but it was even worse in leaf-bare. all the prey was deep in their burrows, waiting out the snow while she was up here on the surface freezing her tail off.

the pretty she-cat wasn't out in the territory because she wanted to be. a senior warrior snapped at her earlier in the day for bumming around, so she naturally had to leave and be "productive." productive for mothdapple wasn't really productive, and she needed to find a piece of prey before she headed back. for the first ten minutes or so of hunting, the warrior had searched nearly half the territory out of anger. after that, she burned out. there were a few holes in the river's ice, but when she had walked by, there were other cats there, and starclan knew mothdapple didn't want anyone watch her fail.

she's got those bikini screamies
Old December 27th, 2016, 06:18 AM
Boop!

Boop!
Old December 27th, 2016, 06:26 AM

I'm going to create a form as soon as I have computer access. Is it okay if the character is newly created? Also, are SkC and the other Clans connected? As in, do they know of each other?
Old December 27th, 2016, 06:27 AM
Boop!

Newly created chars are fine yes
As far as I know, SkyClan is currently traveling to the other clans, so they will probably soon be fully knowledgable of them
Old December 27th, 2016, 12:22 PM

here goes!

name: Littlekit, to be Littlefang

personality: Littlekit is a well-mannered, patient but generally quiet kitten. He's respectful and relatively mature despite his age, and although he can be somewhat nervy and insecure at times he always does his best to please. He isn't physically very strong, and often finds it difficult to control his long legs and large, clumsy paws - a trait that is often accumulated by a feline of his breed during puberty, a result of the elegance that most oriental felines usually possess. He prefers exploring or listening to the stories of elders and accumulating his knowledge rather than play fighting with other kittens, and relies mostly upon his intelligence to communicate, which generally compensates for his reluctance to fight, play or hunt. Although it is likely that the tom has the strength and skill to tackle such matters necessary throughout clan life, as a young kit he finds it difficult to access the confidence and poise required to attempt such feats, particularly around other cats. Littlekit is often eager to impress the masculine figures in his life to rectify the absence of his father throughout his kithood.

good traits: competent, eager to please, intelligent, quiet, polite

bad traits: nervous, insecure, diffident, modest, bashful, clumsy

other: he is a long-legged, black oriental tom, with slanted amber eyes, a tall stance and a long thin tail. His fur is soft and thick but not long, and his ears are wide and pointed, set back on his angular head. Littlekit has long whiskers, and two teeth protrude slightly from his bottom jaw, particularly during speech; granting him his warrior name after his graduation. He is slightly thin but grows to be large and well built as a warrior, with a muscular neck and an intimidating but admirable appearance.

roleplay sample