Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:56 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 03:52 PM
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 03:50 PM
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Rowan
Today 03:47 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by sootflame
Today 03:35 PM

Old July 17th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default We are a clan, or not (Private)

@RedHead

You know what this is <3

---------

In a small rural testing area in southern Colorado, many scientists are performing an experiment. On cats. These cats were being tested on their fighting skills, and created to be something more. To be monsters. They were genetically bred to be larger, and stronger, with more muscle and highly developed brains. There have been a few generations of tested cats, and six cats were finally perfected to be the perfect “fighters”. These six cats were of generation 8, each having its own number. They were the only six out of generation 8 that survived, the strongest out of the bunch. But the experiments escaped one night. And they are on the loose.
These experiments had one flaw, they had emotions, things that the scientists couldn’t seem to get rid of. And they wanted to be themselves, and live their own lives. But their anger issues and greatly improved senses really made a normal life hard for them.

------------

So my characters are my Black Maine Coon (Male), my Siamese (Female), and my American Wirehair (Male)
Old July 17th, 2018, 04:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: We are a clan, or not (Private)

@Cosmo

Flames. Heat. Fear.
The cat could barley breathe through the heat surrounding his head. His body. Everything. He was still caught inside of his cage, the wire metal staring coldly at him. The tomcat unsheathed his claws, pure adrenaline starting to pump through his veins as the flames grew closer. Growling, the tomcat stepped back, then rammed himself against the front of the cage, causing it to fall off of the table he was on, and onto the ground, exploding open. He crawled out, a few places matted with blood on his fur from his last fight. The fight he remembered so clearly in his mind. He’d demolished that cat. They stood no chance against his bridge force. He remembered the white-furs cheering him on, their sick voices still ringing in his ears. A beast. They’d called him a beast. And he was. They all were. It was what they were made for.
The tomcat fought his way through the flames, earning several burns on his skin that he could barley feel at the moment. He had to get out. That’s all that was on his mind at the moment. Maybe if he was no longer in here, he could be him. Jackal.

Not too far from where the large Norwegian was fighting his way through the flames, a much smaller cat was making her way away from the fighting ring. When the fire had started, she had been battling against a bulky molly, whom she’d quickly killed. And now she was running for her life. Running for the nearest exit, where she knew the white-furs went out. Where most of them disappeared when the lights went dark. She had no knowledge of anything that was outside this place. None of them did. She just knew there was something. Something probably better than the monster life she was living as right now.
Her spotted fur shone in the firelight, and Specks could see a dim, silver light coming from an opening in the concrete place she’s did always called home. She needed out, and so she ran for her life, not caring about anything around her. She broke into the cool night air, something so different than what she had ever felt before. It was fresh. It was cold. It was freedom.

Knife had found a way out before the others. She was carried out by a white-fur, who had just been about to put her in the back room where all the cats were kept. Then the fire erupted, and all the white-furs seemed to be going crazy. Her cage was thrown about jerkily as she was carried out, though, in fear of his own life, she suspected the white-fur had thrown her cage into the ground. She’s been banged around quite a lot, but Knife wasn’t strong enough to get out of that cage. And the broken part wasn’t large enough for her to crawl out of. So she sat waiting, hoping one of the other cats would possibly come and help her. Her golden-green eyes wide, the gray feline watched as the large structure she had lived inside of all her life, burst into flames, starting to crumble.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 17th, 2018, 05:07 PM
Somewhere in Space

@RedHead

The world was burning down around the molly, she felt so small, so trapped she watched as the tom banged himself against his cage and escaped, she copied him, banging her smallish body against the wire mesh, her imprisonment crashed to the ground. She watched as Jackal crawled out. "Help!" She howled over the sound of the flames. She had to get out. Quickly, she couldn't die, she had lived so long! She was one of the six cats that managed to survive all the experiments. With a hint of regret she remembered all the cats she had fought. With all the memories she suddenly remembered how the white furs had opened the doors to the cages. She briefly considered trying to open it herself before she realized that the latch was on the outside. "Help!" She screeched again.

Probably the bulkiest of the crew, a large Maine Coon wove his way through the maze of fire and destruction. Anger and fear drove him forward, as he ran the tom saw a slightly propped open window, he ran to it, he wasn't that far off the ground and he assumed he could make the jump, he stepped back a bit and then charged at it, his muscular build opening it up just enough for the tom to escape. When he landed he noticed a Norwegian Forest cat, his gaze lit up and he ran towards her. "Where are the others?" He asked desperately.

Glare was tired from running, smoke clouded his gaze and he was coughing madly but he kept running, although his sense of smell was clouded due to the smoke, the tom was able to smell a friend. Knife! Was she trapped? The tom summoned up all the strength he had left and bolted in the direction that he could smell. When he reached the place where his friend was, he couldn't help a wave of relief at the fact her situation was not as terrible as he expected. Although he was young, Glare was large and was very muscular. "Stand back!" He growled, and banged his body against the mesh, he kept doing so until the hole got bigger, big enough he assumed the she would be able to get out.
Old July 17th, 2018, 07:08 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

@Cosmo

The flames were crowding Jackal’s vision, his heart beating with fear, and anger. But he was able to pick up the cries of help from Moxie. If there was any cat in their small clan that he would save, it would be Moxie. Her cage had always been next to his, and Jackal trusted her. The others, he couldn’t be so sure about. Especially Specks. He hated that she-cat down to her last spot. He remembered he’d had to fight her one time. Neither of them had won, or lost. They were matched, though he was stronger, but she was faster. “I’ve got you Moxie!” He yowled over the flames. He grasped the latch in his teeth, twisting and pulling it until he heard a subtle “click.” He was ten able to pull the door open, releasing the she-cat. “We have to find the others.” He meowed to her, looking around as he tried to spot a way out. “Our only chance of survival out there is if we all stick together.” As much as he hated to admit that, Jackal knew it was true.

Specks turned upon hearing the voice of another cat. She noticed him by his dark fur and bright eyes. It was Superstition. “I don’t know.” She breathed, still trying to catch her breath. The flames had made it hard to breathe, and she’d inhaled a lot of smoke going through the small hole in the wall. She was amazed at what the air felt like outside of the building. Even before the fire, the building had always had a cramped smell. And the smell was always the same. Nothing changed. But now, out here, there were so many scents she couldn’t identify. So many noises that scared her but excited her at the same time. As she was looking around, her eyes caught the sight of two cats farther up the surrounding plain, on the edge of what looked like multiple tall sticks covered in green on the top. There sure were a lot of them. “Wait, I think I see Knife and Glare.” She meowed, gesturing to the large tom with her tail, and running over to the two.

Once Glare had banged at her cage, Knife slipped out, shaking a bit in shock, and fear. “Thank you Glare.” She meowed, though her eyes were still focused on the flames not too far from where they were sitting. Though soon she caught sight of a pale silver molly and dark black tomcat coming towards them. ”Look, it’s Specks and Superstition.” She murmured to Glare, then turned her gaze back towards the building. “Where are Moxie and Jackal?” The l’art two she’d connected with of their little clan. The last two of their small surviving group. The last two of some of the most dangerous cats.

Character Site
--
Old July 18th, 2018, 01:17 PM
Somewhere in Space

@RedHead

Moxie bolted out of the cage when he opened it, she skidded to a halt as she looked at all the damage. The place was going down in flames, they needed to get out. She was going to take a breath to calm herself, but then remembered how poisonous the smoke could be. She padded over to the toms side, her orbs studied that rubble and she was able to make out a light, not fire but a way out. "Follow me," Moxie's voice was urgent but quiet. Moxie padded towards the light, there was a small crack in a pile of broken building. She wedged her way through it, smoke and dust stinging her eyes. After a while of walking and the light becoming what looked like outdoors, she was able to hear the sound of voices, cats from her clan! She gave a yelp of excitement and ran forward.

Superstition's tail dropped at the news. Surely if the others were trapped in the building they would be dead by now. He sighed, he had felt so sure that all six of them would always be a team, and they'd always together. But as the fire engulfed the building behind him he felt less and less sure of that. It was Specks voice that broke him out of his miserable trance. Knife, and Glare! He smiled upon seeing the two cats. But at the molly's words her frowned, where were Moxie and Jackal. "I don't know," He admitted sadly.

Glare turned when the younger molly spoke, he realized she was right. A knot of dread settled into his stomach when he saw that Moxie and Jackal were not following them, he opened his mouth to speak but Knife stole the words right out of his mouth. He dropped his piercing gaze to his paws so that no one could see the obvious disappointment that lingered there.

Last edited by Cosmo; August 3rd, 2018 at 04:10 PM.
Old August 4th, 2018, 12:29 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

@Cosmo

Jackal followed Moxie closely, albeit it was harder for his larger frame to fit through the tight spaces between rubble she was taking. But when the two finally broke out of their former world that was burning down, the tomcat joined in her yelp of triumph and ran with her. The ground felt odd under his paws, not at all like the smooth cement of the building they were reared in. It was grittier, grainy, unlike anything he’d ever felt before. As they continued running, he spotted the rest of their clan, and while he was glad, he was still unsure of them. He wasn’t one to give his trust out to easily, and Moxie had been there with him, through all the torture that they knew to be their lives. But he knew Moxie would want to be with the other cats, plus Jackal also knew it would be for the best. They were in a strange new world they’d never experienced, so they had to stick together.

Specks let out a cry of joy upon seeing Moxie and Jackal run out of the building, and soon after, the structure started to crumble even more. While relief set in her, shr grew tense again as she realized her unfamiliar surroundings for the first time. The sounds, the feeling of the ground on her paws, the tall brown poles with green on the top, it was all new to her. Unusual. She didn’t know if things out here worked differently than where they had lived. “We have to get away from here.” She meowed quickly, afraid that the white-furs would come back and cage them up again. Specks was done with cages. It might’ve been strange out where the group was now, but at least they were free.

Knife too had spotted the last two cats, relief swarminh over her. She nudged Glare, pointing with her tail as the two cats got closer. “They’re okay.” She meowed softly, more to herself than to any other cat. As Specks spoke, the molly nodded in agreement. It was dangerous here, and they knew nothing about where they were. “We need to stick together though. We don’t know what’s out there.” She turned to look towards what she thought were large brown poles behind them, not symmetrical at all like how they were in the building. They were placed randomly, and seemed to have a green top full of something she couldn’t describe.

Character Site
--
Old August 11th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Somewhere in Space

@RedHead

Moxie surged forward, her smaller build taking her far more forward than she had expected. She guessed that she just felt like she needed to run. Run fast. As fast as she could. The molly stopped next to Jackal, her pelt almost touching the tom's. Her fur was ruffled and she was in a defense position, her eyes wide with terror and relief. Relief that she was finally with all the cats, Jackal especially. She needed them and they needed her, there were only six of them, perhaps soon to be more, but it was still a small amount. A very small amount. "Where are we going to go?" Moxie asked, trying to hide the scared tone in her voice but failing.

Superstition eyed the other cats carefully to make sure they weren't hurt, and he nodded contently when he looked at them. They did not look too injured, and due to their genetics they healed rather quickly. "Specks is right, we need to get out of here." The tom said, with a pointed look at Jackal to see if he would object, after all Jackal didn't exactly like Specks. "I don't know," He answered Moxie's question, "Far away from here."

Glare's eyes lit up as Knife nudged him. They were alright, if the situation weren't so grave he might have been friendlier, but for now, just a nod worked. "I'm glad you're okay," He said, more to all the cats then just Jackal and Moxie. "It's dangerous to stay talking," The tom growled, "Let's get out of here."