Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:36 PM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:23 PM
fallen dreams [p]
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 11:21 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 11:19 PM
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:17 PM

Old May 21st, 2017, 12:32 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Dovecloud's Final Litter

Okay, so my Windclan kitty, Dovecloud, will be having her last litter of kits. Now it will be your decision if the kits will grow to hate her because of her past, or if they will love and pity her because of it. Now she has no mate considering the fact that both of them left and she will become incredibly overprotective over this next litter since most of the kits in her last litter died.

Now the father of the kits is going to be a grey maine coon with amber eyes.

The theme for these kits will be birds

It will be a litter of 5!

The kits will be chosen on Friday

Onto the forms!

Name
Personality
Activeness Level
Thoughts on Dovecloud?

Thank you! I'm excited to see the applications

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 21st, 2017 at 09:27 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 01:29 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Dovecloud's Final Litter

Name: Finchkit/paw/snow
Appearance: Short white fur with black tabby markings like her mother, but with warm orange-amber eyes.
Personality: Finchkit is a quietly sweet cat, helping others and spreading kindness as much as possible. She is very trusting and forgiving, as well as shy.
Activeness Level: Low PPD, but on every day
Thoughts on Dovecloud?: Aww Finchkit loves Mama <3 She's a very fogiving cat and won't hold any sort of negative feelings against Dovecloud.
Old May 21st, 2017, 01:32 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

WIP
Name;
Heronkit | Heronpaw | Heronsnow
Gender;
Male,
Appearance;
| Reference | Reference | Reference |
Heron is a handsome large white tomcat, he is very sturdy, with very exaggerated back legs. His fur is thick and warm, but the colour keeps him cool in the summer, where the length keeps him warm in the winter. His fur is astonishingly white, and very easy to see, so he often leaps from tree to tree when preforming attacks. He has amberish almond eyes, with flecks of blue in them. He's completely blind, and his pupils are completely light grey.
Personality;
| Cocky | Ambitious | Loyal | Brave | Cold |

Heron is a cocky cat, he believes his clan is great, and wants to raise it up; 'If I can't reach heaven, then I shall raise Hell '. He's loyal to his clan, and would fight an die for it. He is respectful of Starclan, but still dislikes them, Heron seems cold, and often spends most of his time alone. Many think his sexuality is weird, and he's a stranger in his own clan. he is ambitious. He wants to join the clans, but others disagree. He is what I think a good Tigerclaw would have been, and is often nicknamed, 'Snow Tiger' for his ferocity. He's a good cat. But he's lonely.
Activeness Level
Thoughts on Dovecloud?;
he want to make his mother proud, and help her be happy.
Theme Song

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; May 23rd, 2017 at 01:04 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 02:18 AM
Back from the abyss

Name
Goosekit//Goosepaw//Goosecall

Appearance
||Ref|| A gray maine coon with black tabby markings and an awfully fluffy white chest. Hes got white socks and a white spot near
his nose as well as a very fluffy tail with gray and darker gray stripes down it. Silver eyes.

Personality
First thing you notice about this cat is he's loud. He talks loud, he plays loud, and probably eats loud too. Goosecall has a strong voice
that is often heard above crowds and luckily he uses that for more than being obnoxious. He is good with discussions and can keep
conversations rolling which can be good especially when he and another are on the brink of clashing. He mostly tries to negotiate peace but if it
comes down to a fight he will retaliate with all he's got. Some things-well, most things can go over this toms head if it's anything feelings
related. It's not that he doesn't understand feelings, because he's quite a passionate cat, its just if they get to complex he gets a little confused. Cut him some slack.
Goosecall personally is a goofy and loving tom. He wishes for nothing more than a close family and will strive great lengths to achieve that.

Activeness Level
I check every day for replies and reply as soon as I can. 3.36 PPD.

Thoughts on Dovecloud
She is such a motherly molly and it's heartbreaking that someone so sweet loses her kits. I also love that she has a british
accent, if Goose gets accepted I'll have him have the same accent, just ya'know, not as soft..

Last edited by ConfusedCas; May 21st, 2017 at 02:19 AM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 06:02 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name; Swankit ll Swanpaw ll Swanstripe
Gender; Female
Appearance: https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...electedIndex=7
Personality; Swankit is a very outgoing she-cat who sticks to the code. She refuses to do anything bad, but, she is also an adventurer. She likes to play, and have fun, but most of all, she likes to do mysterious things.
Activeness Level: 9/10
Thoughts on Dovecloud?; Likes her in the beggining, but then turns her back on her.
Old May 21st, 2017, 06:31 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

DOVEWINGS HAVING KITS!

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old May 21st, 2017, 07:41 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

.:Name:.
Chickadeekit || Chickadeepaw || Chickadeefeather

.:Gender:.
Female

.:Appearance:.
Ref 1 || Ref 2 || Ref 3 || Ref 4
Chickadee is a dark gray she-cat, and she has darker, almost black, tabby stripes. Her fur is short, and kind of brittle to the touch, but it gets softer, and longer, as you move towards her tail. Her tail fur is very long, soft, and fluffy, same with her belly fur. Chickadee has strong back haunches, and she is an amazing jumper. Her long legs are perfectly suited to the Windclan moors, and she is amazing at running, with those back haunches perfect for propelling herself forwards, super fast and far. Chickadee has light amber eyes, borderlining orange. If you look really close, she has colbalt blue specks in her eyes, closely placed near her pupil, and thinning out as they move outward.

.:Personality:.
+Creative || +Decisive || +Insightful
-Sensitive || -Perfectionistic || -Private
Chickadee is one amazing cat. She has the biggest imagination you could, well.. imagine! She loves to think up new ideas, or stories, and she thinks it's so much fun. Her brain is constantly thinking, filling with new ideas, solutions, and things that could be. She's a dreamer, thinking up things and wanting to make them real. She has goals she wants to accomplish, and she makes small little goals to get there. She's not a step by step cat though, she might have a little bit of an idea over here, but then a new idea comes up, and she may abandon her old one for a little, to work on the newer idea that came up. Chickadee always comes back and finishes up loose ends though, she never leaves anything unfinished, no matter how long it may take her to finish it up. This she-cat is also very decisive. She knows what she wants, and what she wants to do to get it. She's never really that cat sitting there, questioning her ideas, she dives right in, no matter if she has a plan or not. With her creative mind, plans always come very quickly to her. She also likes to decide for other people sometimes, and can get a little annoyed if they are sitting there, not knowing what to do Usually, if that happens, she grabs their reins and leads them to the place where she knows they need to be, because she knows people. Chickadee makes it one of her main goals to get to know everyone. She's not very extroverted, but when it comes to knowing every cat, that's where Chickadee's true sociability come out. She will walk right up to any cat, and get to know them, the basics like their name, age, gender, but she will also try an find out more in depth stuff about them. And she can always tell if they are lying to her. She is a very insightful cat, and knows how to look past the outside, and into the inside. She can tell if cats are being fake, or if they are being real. She knows that sometimes, certain events in cat's lives can change them, so she always tries to find out their story from them, if she finds a fake cat, trying to hide the real them. Chickadee is never mean, or hurt if she finds they are being fake, she just wants to know why. Chickadee is also determined in everything she does, wanting to do the best of the best. She can also be very convincing. She knows how to be soft and gentle with others when it is needed, but she also knows how to be firm and strict when it is needed at other times. Chickadee knows how to deal with all sorts of cats.
Chickadee is a very sweet cat, but she is very sensitive. If someone tries to question her ideas, or motives, she can get highly defensive, and taken aback. She is very vulnerable to criticism, and it hurts her when someone questions her. She thinks everyone should believe everything she says, because she thought it all out so well, and she was trying to help them. So when someone comes out and criticises her, boy does she get angry and sad. She'll feel disappointed in them, and then she will get very defensive, unwilling to listen to their words, even if it only nice constrictive criticism. Chickadee can't handle any type of criticism, meant in a nice way or not. She's just really sensitive to that subject, and would rather not have anything to do with it. So sure, Chickadee wants to know everyone, but does she want them to know her? Not really. Chickadee would rather keep her own life private, and doesn't like to share all the facts about her life with anyone. She will keep it all bottled inside, which can cause her to burn down easily. She can sometimes break down, just randomly, but that's because she has a breaking point, and her breaking point is easy to reach, because she is constantly using her brain to think and imagine, and her feelings are all bottled up inside, so she really has no strength left to hold herself together. Chickadee is also a BIG perfectionist. With her imagination, she wants to have everything done, but her way. If it is not done her way, then it could be done wrong, and she can get stressed and angry. She is reluctant to let others help her with anything she is doing, because she knows they will mess it up. If she does let people help her, then she has to give them clear, step-by-step instructions. She still gets nervous though, because not all cats can follow her instructions. But everything in Chickadee's life has to be perfect. Her fur, her nest, her plans, her family, her group of friends, all that. And when it isn't her ideal, she gets very stressed, and can break down.
One of Chickadee's things that help her calm down is feathers. She loves feathers, and loves to collect them, and put them everywhere. She wears them in her fur, she puts them in her nest, she sometimes even uses them to create pictures of ideas she has in her mind. So, feathers are one of the only things that can clam Chickadee down in any situation.

.:Activeness Level:.
I am on everyday, and replying as soon as possible.

.:Thoughts on Dovecloud?:.
Chickadee will love her, no matter what. But she will probably try to make a plan to help Dovecloud redeem herself, and might even act like a mother to her own mother XD or a mentor.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; May 23rd, 2017 at 12:59 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 08:07 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Falconkit/paw/cry
Appearance: A mix of both of her parents ((ref pic -->)) http://www.cornerstonemainecoons.com...28868_orig.jpg
Personality: Falconkit is a friendly,kind,helpful kits who approaches everyone with the same thought of potential friend. She loves to explore the territory and play with her littermates and helping out the apprentices, occasionally pitching in with the warriors work and listening to the elders stories. She dislikes cats who hate her loved ones or are too loud and rash, but she tends to simply avoid them. Falcon is often seen gazing at the stars at night due to her interest in StarClan.
Activeness Level: On pretty much every day after school. ((7:20-3:20 or 3:10, we get home a bit late))
Thoughts on Dovecloud?: Falcon will fully, undoubtedly, love and care for her mother no matter what. When she's told, she'll still support Dove completely. Falconkit, even when an apprentice and warrior, she will support and defend her mother from those who hate her for what happened in the past.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; May 21st, 2017 at 08:13 AM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
DOVEWINGS HAVING KITS!
XD yes I couldn't help but make a kit finder.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 21st, 2017, 05:13 PM

Boop

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea