Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
quillpaw relations finder
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 07:28 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:15 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 06:28 AM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:23 AM

Old June 1st, 2019, 06:14 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default CarnationClan • Roleplay

CarnationClan Signups •Please do not post in this roleplay if you haven't signed up and have been accepted.

@Pluto @~Silverkit~ @Troutleap124

It was nearly sun up, rays of sunshine beaming through the trees in the territory. The clearing was bright, most of the sunshine beaming on the large cliff like rock, where the leaders den was. Out of the warriors den came a large brown tabby molly, letting out a yawn as she stretched her legs, digging her claws in and out of the dirt. Grizzlyhoot shook her pelt roughly to rid of any dirt or dust.

Trotting over, she took a large thrush from the prey pile, sitting down to eat it. In no time the brown molly head finished, now only realizing she was the only one awake. The deputy glanced up at the leaders den, then at the medicine cats den who was also on a rock like the leaders, but it was a bit smaller, and the entrance had some Vines and moss growing. Grizzlyhoot licked a paw and ran it over her ear, of course she would be busy today.

She would go hunting with a few cats, after either Dawnstar or herself announced hunting patrols. Though they would be small considering the lack of warriors. Grizzly would also have to train her apprentice, Fernpaw. Who she enjoyed alot. Grizzlyhoot shook her pelt once again before standing up, heading towards the warriors den.

The large molly poked her head in, speaking her next words in her familiar, naturally loud voice. "Everyone, I'd like you to wake up! Me and Dawnstar may assign hunting parties for today, and it'd be best if you were already awake and energized. There's plenty prey to energize up on!" She called.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 1st, 2019, 07:21 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: CarnationClan • Roleplay

@Rosemew

Fazefur perked her ears up as she heard Grizzlyhoots voice , she grumbled and squeezed her eyes shut tight trying to get back to the lovely dream that she had.....and one that she has had a few times. It was about her running with another she cat , just having fun.....without a care in the world. You can call it her imaginary girlfriend but her being a medicine cat prohibited any actual relationship . That she had no problem with. She was fine having one inside her head it's just that she didn't like having to deal with all the mousedung and drama that came with it . The white she cat groaned before opening her eyes and squinting them against the morning sun, she flicked an ear as she licked her lips before getting up. Her eyes widened , ouch!! Her back felt heavy and stiff , her legs just the same, ok...weird she stretched herself out a few times and made sure to arch and un-arch her back in order to not make it feel like that. pop! she sighed as she felt that wonderful pop. Now she felt normal .
But as she began to head out of her den once the warm air hit her she winced , her right hind legs knee began to ache....badly...she huffed as she felt that familiar warm sting. Stupid arthritis ... and people wonder why she was so cranky . The Molly looked at the warriors den once she finally made it out into the clearing , she suspected that Hawkfire was still sleeping....she always tended to sleep past noon. She gave a scowl at that before shaking her head only to have her eyes widen again , the herb stock! Foxdung!! she distinctly remembered that it needed restocking , a few were Alder bark ,Blackberries and or their leaves and last but not least, burdock root...double foxdung . The sleek and slender molly lashed her tail before looking around . Grizzlyhoot did say that dawnstar and her might be forming patrols ...but she couldn't do all of this herself , shed have to make more trips than she wants. She looked over at Grizzlyhoot and padded up to her "I know what you just said , but I am not gonna make three or possibly five trips back and forth when I'm herb hunting . Isn't there anybody that you can spare in who can help me with this?" she asked in her slightly deep raspy voice .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; June 1st, 2019 at 07:23 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2019, 01:05 AM
Previously Troutleap124!

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Rosemew @Pluto @~Silverkit~

Harsh heat stung against Dawnstar's russet pelt. Flames licked at her flanks as she darted through the collapsing forest, desperately searching for an escape. My Clanmates, they're all dead, she thought, panic coursing through her body. I've let my ancestors down. Everyone and everything I know is all gone. Burned. And it's my fault... She sprinted down a narrow path between the walls of flame, the heat singing her whiskers. Suddenly she skidded to a halt, a barrier of fire blocking her path. She was surrounded. She was going to die here, charred to death like all of her family and friends. She dipped her head to say her final prayer to StarClan as everything faded to black, but instead of fire scorching her pelt, she felt cool morning air and heard Grizzlyhoot's voice. She's talking about assigning patrols, Dawnstar observed. Does StarClan have patrols? She blinked open her eyes and noticed that she was not, in fact, dead. She was curled awkwardly in her nest in the leader's den, her bedding strewn about as if she had been fidgeting in her sleep. That dream again, she thought. That awful dream. She had been having it all the time lately, and each time she woke up roasting hot and drenched in sweat. Each time, the forest burned, all of her Clanmates died, and she was left sprinting through the endless labyrinth of flames, desperately trying to escape the suffocating heat. She stood up, grateful for the cool breeze drying the sweat from her pelt, and stretched her stiff muscles.

Dawnstar padded out of her den and onto the stone ledge where she held Clan meetings, glancing down at the clearing. Only a few groggy-looking cats were awake, most at the fresh-kill pile picking around for a morning meal. Dawn light dappled the clearing, and the morning's first songbirds called cheerily to each other from their treetop perches. It was a beautiful morning, perfect for sending out a few patrols. Stretching once more, Dawnstar leaped from ledge to ledge down a makeshift staircase from her ledge. Her paws hit the grass with a soft thump, and she trotted out to the clearing to meet with her Clan. Grizzlyhoot was awake and lively as ever. Though she was still quite shaken from her dream, Dawnstar managed a friendly nod of greeting to her deputy before padding over to the fresh-kill pile. There was a wide variety of prey to choose from; last night's patrols had come back with plenty of food. Since she wasn't that hungry, she selected a small vole and picked it up in her jaws. Sitting down in a patch of sunlight towards the middle of the clearing, Dawnstar bent over and began to sink her teeth into her morning meal. Though it was cold from sitting out all night, the vole was still delicious. She purred with satisfaction at her choice in prey.

|:| Formerly Troutleap124! |:|

|:| My Character Bios |:|
Troutleap |:| Skipper |:| Otterpaw |:| Doveshade
Signature Image Credit

Last edited by |:| Tundra |:|; June 2nd, 2019 at 04:08 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 05:30 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

@Pluto @Rosemew @~Silverkit~

smol bump <3

Signature Image Credit

Last edited by |:| Tundra |:|; June 3rd, 2019 at 05:31 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 07:06 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troutleap124 View Post
@Pluto @Rosemew @~Silverkit~

smol bump <3
I was waiting for silver to reply but I'll work on one now <33

Old June 3rd, 2019, 07:48 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

I was waiting for silver to reply but I'll work on one now <33
ok, thank ye, that bump was mostly for silver anyway <3

Signature Image Credit

Last edited by |:| Tundra |:|; June 3rd, 2019 at 07:49 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 07:51 PM
yippee!!!

___

Grizzlyhoot turned towards the voice, seeing Fazefur. "Fazefur," She greeted with a dip of her head before nodding. "Of course! Runningbreeze, you will be going with Fazefur to help her with her hunting, when we see d out patrols." The tabby meowed, looking at Runningbreeze.

She turned her head to see Dawnstar leaping down from the ledge, returning the nod. Padding over to the leader, she gave a grin. "I assume you heard me talking about patrol's." she began. "Will you be going on one, Dawnstar?" the deputy inquirer

Old June 3rd, 2019, 08:04 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
___

Grizzlyhoot turned towards the voice, seeing Fazefur. "Fazefur," She greeted with a dip of her head before nodding. "Of course! Runningbreeze, you will be going with Fazefur to help her with her hunting, when we see d out patrols." The tabby meowed, looking at Runningbreeze.

She turned her head to see Dawnstar leaping down from the ledge, returning the nod. Padding over to the leader, she gave a grin. "I assume you heard me talking about patrol's." she began. "Will you be going on one, Dawnstar?" the deputy inquirer
The russet she-cat nodded. "Yes, I believe I will," she mewed. "It's a beautiful day outside, perfect for patrols." She glanced out at the clearing which was slowly filling with more cats. Even though the prey pile was relatively well-stocked, they would still need to do quite a bit of hunting to keep it that way. Dawnstar stretched, trying to clear the stiffness from her legs. "Prey should be running well today, too," she remarked. "But foxes and badgers usually are as well this time of year. I'm going to give a reminder to all outgoing patrols to stay alert." She knew it was somewhat overkill, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

Signature Image Credit

Last edited by |:| Tundra |:|; June 3rd, 2019 at 08:05 PM.
Old June 4th, 2019, 08:23 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

(Oh I'm sorry been busy)
Fernpaw walked out of the apprentices den, a bright smile on her face. Her grey eyes shone with happiness. She passed up to Grizzlyhoot. "When are we going to train some more?" She asked eagerly.
~~~~~~
Runningbreeze heard her name and walked over to Grizzlyhoot. She was gonna have to go herb hunting with Fazefur. That cat really has a temper... she thought.
~~~~~~
Cloudstream busted out of the den, racing after Silverkit. "Silverkit get back here!" She ordered, picking up the kit by her scruff. Shes just like her father... she thought with a sigh.
~~~~~~
Silverkit ran out of the nursery, a smile on her face. She felt Cloudstream pick her up and she tried to get out of her grasp.
@Rosemew
@|:tundra:|
@Pluto
Old June 4th, 2019, 10:31 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by |:| Tundra |:| View Post
The russet she-cat nodded. "Yes, I believe I will," she mewed. "It's a beautiful day outside, perfect for patrols." She glanced out at the clearing which was slowly filling with more cats. Even though the prey pile was relatively well-stocked, they would still need to do quite a bit of hunting to keep it that way. Dawnstar stretched, trying to clear the stiffness from her legs. "Prey should be running well today, too," she remarked. "But foxes and badgers usually are as well this time of year. I'm going to give a reminder to all outgoing patrols to stay alert." She knew it was somewhat overkill, but it was better to be safe than sorry.
Sparkstep pulled herself tiredly out of her nest in the warriors' den, yawning. The sun streamed in through the den's roof and she stepped over Coppergaze, busy grooming his forepaws and chest. "Are we on any patrols?" she asked, flicking her orange tail.

"I'm not sure," Coppergaze rumbled, standing up and joining his sister, "Dawnstar's over there. Why not ask her?"

Sparkstep bounded over to the russet she-cat, dipping her head respectfully before taking a step back, "Coppergaze and I are open to patrol," she announced, the larger tom following her more slowly and shaking out his bushy ginger pelt. The sun warmed his fur, making it glimmer like fire as he padded after the younger cat, coming to a stop a few paces away and ducking his muzzle in respect of the CarnationClan leader.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; June 4th, 2019 at 10:32 AM.