ˇ«Mylings Reminder...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 07:36 AM

Old April 12th, 2018, 01:12 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default The Game Of Hell

Hello y’all I’m back from my break and I bring to you a whole new and fun game!
Killer has used his three top warriors and his best servant! To bring to you a whole new experience! Turning something as pure as love, friendship, happiness and pure joy! Into completely utter chaos!!
Yes I said it, y’all going to try to survive a total of one month in the hellish world made by our great leader: Killer.
Y’all will be surviving in a small world of a city abandoned by god and a other thing: NO LIGHT HERE!
Yes I said it y’all will be surviving in complete darkness, with a total of 4 monsters chasing y’all. Each more deadly than the last however y’all may see some.. similar behaviors of someone y’all care about in them.
Here and there are safe houses which are the only thing good for you guys, they provide homes, shelter and of course limited supplies if y’all run out guess what?
They are many supplies all around the city! Hidden but some are more than the last and some are fakes, aka alarms for the beasts to hunt you down and show you a good time!
Now than rules shall be provided and along with a detailed explanation of the monster that will roam here. One y’all may depend on so... have fun!
1/ no one liners, if writers block just say and if y’all want to stop the rp just say and I shall stop it!
2/ y’all don’t choose who dies and who lives! I do! For I will not be any oc y’all know In fact I shall be the monsters and the problems that will be in your way! But a monster had a ability to bring clones of the ones you love for a token however this clone does not last long so enjoy it while it lasts.
( don’t worry I will be using a spin thing to help choose or relay on some friends of mine :3)
3/ monsters do have weaknesses however are not killable, they are the overpowered ones here but don’t worry y’all have a chance because they do have weaknesses and can temporarily die for a short amount a time giving y’all a chance in this hell. However if your oc gets killed they can no come back so please have a limit of three peeps don’t worry if a oc dies you can just pop in the next one or continue with a other.
4/ like I said in rule two ( if you have read this far put poptart in other :3) one of these monsters has the ability to create clones of the ones you love but that’s not the only thing they can do. This monster is called Subject: prince and he’s a monster that can help y’all if you guys find special little tokens hidden deep around the city. But I will be kind and gift 3 people with 4 tokens but do know that he has a time limit between transactions to recharge.
He can give you anything: money, supplies, food and anything else you may need even clones of the ones you love which of course it limited. The clone will die in a hour or so, but things like food and clothes that are not living or important to you does not have a time limit. Subject; prince roams here and there following a line of chains, he also interacts with other monsters and can provide a distraction if needed however if y’all hurt him he will end you quickly so be careful.
5/ by the way y’all can betray each other! Kill each other! Or hurt each other! But please tell me first so I can know how badly they’re injured or dead. Sins is used by monsters so don’t hesitate to let the beast out!
If any questions or ideas just say and I’ll add!

Monsters
Subject; wolf
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...wolf-739923438
Danger levels: 9/10
Abilities: able to control shadows, become shadows and take over the minds of his victims who stare into the abyss in his stomach for 5 min for a short amount of time, he can not see so to know where y’all at, he used echolocation by making small clicking sounds so as soon as you hear it stop immediately. He won’t sense you if you stop moving. Often uses teeth and claws to attack but will use shadows if he senses a opportunity, remember this he depends on hearing and smell use this to your advantage.
Weaknesses: light, very loud noises, blind.

Subject: Fox
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...-Fox-739982742
Dangers levels: 8\10
Abilities: he’s able to control flames, twist his body and summon small flame orbs to track you down or follow you, he’s quick, swift and will attack as soon as he sees you. His whole body is a burning flame, which he can move however he wants, so he can move his eyes, and mouth anywhere around his body. He attacks using speed and flexibility find a way around this, or just splash some water on him.
Weaknesses: water.

Subject: dragon
Coming soon
Danger levels: unknown for now
Coming soon

Subject: Prince
Coming soon.

Y’all can tame these beasts for a short amount of time if you so wish, for example if you tame subject: Fox, he will be a loyal protector until the tame time limit is up. Which depending on how successful your taming was, can be up to 4 hours or so.

Roles
8 players: 7 open

Remember only 8 peeps can join this rp, y’all have a three oc limit.
If any questions or ideas simply say or pm, or vm me.

Fourm
Make up your own! This one is is a first come first serve so hurry! Or wait until the next round.

Peeps who may be interested
@hiraeth
@Celestial
@Rubinaito
@.:Blue Wishes:.

I will not be holding back at all! So beware of some sad stuff, pain and suffering, I won’t be holding back nor should you!

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; April 13th, 2018 at 11:37 PM.
Old April 12th, 2018, 07:10 PM
The Madness King

Default Re: The Game Of Hell

Bumps :3 if needed I can change some rules if they are too much
Old April 13th, 2018, 12:26 PM
The Madness King

Bumps
Old April 13th, 2018, 05:11 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

I will happily put humanized wolfpaw and frenzy
Frenzy - short brown hair ice blue eyes grey suit black tie and black shoes with white gloves a bit of a southern twain kinda a gentleman always uses ma'am or sir even when killing and scaring . Loves to sing is a bit of a spot lighter makes puns here and there .
Wolfpaw ( human name is Yama ) - she has yellow eyes and short silver hair a red and black school dress and suit with tennis shoes . She has voices in her head one personality fights over the other for power one voice = kindness and love other voice = coldness and negativity . She is off with her head . You don't know what her true personality is theme is lullaby by the cure . Also POPTART!
@Broken Madness

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 13th, 2018 at 05:25 PM.
Old April 13th, 2018, 11:37 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
I will happily put humanized wolfpaw and frenzy
Frenzy - short brown hair ice blue eyes grey suit black tie and black shoes with white gloves a bit of a southern twain kinda a gentleman always uses ma'am or sir even when killing and scaring . Loves to sing is a bit of a spot lighter makes puns here and there .
Wolfpaw ( human name is Yama ) - she has yellow eyes and short silver hair a red and black school dress and suit with tennis shoes . She has voices in her head one personality fights over the other for power one voice = kindness and love other voice = coldness and negativity . She is off with her head . You don't know what her true personality is theme is lullaby by the cure . Also POPTART!
@Broken Madness
Accepted!
Old April 14th, 2018, 08:04 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Name: Aria
Looks: Her mousey brown hair is pulled back in a short ponytail, and she wears plain tank tops and pairs of jeans, mostly ripped and battered.
Personality: Battered, Serious, Surly, Does not trust easily.
Weapons?: Two pistols that shoot electricity.
Other: Anything else I need to add? She's kind of steam punk. Is that okay? Also, I may not Be the most active in this.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 14th, 2018, 09:30 AM
An indecisive rat

Name: Lillian
Appearance: https://data.whicdn.com/images/106478614/original.png
Personality: Tbrp’d {Cause I’m lazy}
Weapon{s}: A scythe and two daggers
Loved one{s}: Her little sister, Lucy
Other/Quetions: It random, but I had a PopTart for breakfast.

Last edited by Silhouettes; April 14th, 2018 at 09:31 AM.
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:36 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Lyra is here! She was in the 'best game there is' thingy, so you may have seen her around. Basically, she's really anxious and a quick thinker (but that leads to a lot of stupid decisions), though she almost always regrets her decisions afterwards. She trusts no one unless they show her that they're not a threat and is really competitive. Yeah, that's pretty much it (and she likes poptarts). @Broken Madness

Last edited by Liekki; April 14th, 2018 at 09:37 AM.
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:37 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thimble21 View Post
Name: Aria
Looks: Her mousey brown hair is pulled back in a short ponytail, and she wears plain tank tops and pairs of jeans, mostly ripped and battered.
Personality: Battered, Serious, Surly, Does not trust easily.
Weapons?: Two pistols that shoot electricity.
Other: Anything else I need to add? She's kind of steam punk. Is that okay? Also, I may not Be the most active in this.
Accepted! And one thing you’re going to have to find your weapons good luck!
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:37 AM
The Madness King

Cool Re: The Game Of Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Name: Lillian
Appearance: https://data.whicdn.com/images/106478614/original.png
Personality: Tbrp’d {Cause I’m lazy}
Weapon{s}: A scythe and two daggers
Loved one{s}: Her little sister, Lucy
Other/Quetions: It random, but I had a PopTart for breakfast.
Accepted! :3 lol