Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lynxshade feedback
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:34 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Rose
Today 04:31 PM
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 04:29 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 04:28 PM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:25 PM

Old October 23rd, 2022, 10:23 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Any Available Warriors?

(I'm tired as I write this, and my writing shows that, be gentle )

Despite what the name may suggest this finder it isn't about romance. I'm looking for a mentor for my Newest Character Larkpaw. His current bio is looking rather ghastly, and is unfit for public viewing. So instead here's his original personality excerpt.:
Completely fueled by rage, he is seemingly always looking for a fight. Though he prefers to combat others with words, he also refuses to be bested by anyone. Spite is also key to his persona, telling him he can't do something makes him commit to doing it more. Their goal is to rise to the top, just to push those against them further down. Insulting those he's close to is a personal attack, and he'll deal with it as such.
Entertaining right?

Anyway I am coming up on my 3rd year anniversary on WCO, and none of my apprentices have made it to the warrior ceremony. So there's just one simple thing I ask, please be active and willing to train him. Also make sure your cats are Riverclan

There's no form, just give me a page link, or personality description.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old October 24th, 2022, 12:25 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Default Re: Any Available Warriors?

Old October 24th, 2022, 12:35 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post
i got Ryeclaw... he's basically a Vulcon all Logic no emotion lol, he's a lilac american curl ear or something like that. he's got amber eyes

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old October 24th, 2022, 12:41 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Erebus

I have a warrior - Frostmoon - and I'd love for him to be the mentor of your apprentice. He has one already - Wolfpaw, played by me - who is a flat out jerk, and would love to fight with larkpaw.

Frost is really like a Vulcan in Star Trek - he's logical, cold, and blunt. He doesn't hesitate to speak his mind.

Frostmoon sits away from the rest of the cats at the meeting. Too large groups make his fur all itchy and stand up on the end. Besides that, he's not really looking forward to these things.

Hearing his name spoken, the warrior turns and stares at Pikestar - 'another apprentice...' The tom things to himself, and when he turns his heart falls. The cat reminds him of his current apprentice, Wolfpaw.

What is it with him always getting the rough and tumble creatures. Bet this one also wants to learn how to fight... But this warrior doesn't like to fight, but he has to deal with it.

And he will. He'll deal with it without commotion. Frostmoon toushes his nose to his apprentice's nose and although his immediate reaction is to recoil, he doesn't. He stares into the apprentice's eyes.

"I'm Frostmoon. Your mentor."

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; October 24th, 2022 at 12:42 PM.
Old October 24th, 2022, 01:00 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonGoddess View Post
i got Ryeclaw... he's basically a Vulcon all Logic no emotion lol, he's a lilac american curl ear or something like that. he's got amber eyes

Larkpaw and Ryeclaw are half siblings, so he couldn't mentor him. Though I'd love for a few training sessions between them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnar View Post
@Erebus

I have a warrior - Frostmoon - and I'd love for him to be the mentor of your apprentice. He has one already - Wolfpaw, played by me - who is a flat out jerk, and would love to fight with larkpaw.

Frost is really like a Vulcan in Star Trek - he's logical, cold, and blunt. He doesn't hesitate to speak his mind.

Frostmoon sits away from the rest of the cats at the meeting. Too large groups make his fur all itchy and stand up on the end. Besides that, he's not really looking forward to these things.

Hearing his name spoken, the warrior turns and stares at Pikestar - 'another apprentice...' The tom things to himself, and when he turns his heart falls. The cat reminds him of his current apprentice, Wolfpaw.

What is it with him always getting the rough and tumble creatures. Bet this one also wants to learn how to fight... But this warrior doesn't like to fight, but he has to deal with it.

And he will. He'll deal with it without commotion. Frostmoon toushes his nose to his apprentice's nose and although his immediate reaction is to recoil, he doesn't. He stares into the apprentice's eyes.

"I'm Frostmoon. Your mentor."

Accepted, I'll add him to the allegainces now
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs