Today 11:54 AM
Furies' Field
Last post by Mica
Today 11:54 AM

Old July 4th, 2019, 07:02 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Random Blurbs

Here we are. Product of me being bored as heck, and my need to keep my writin skills sharp, blurbs and short stories are gonna be written here. I also will take requests for blurbs, but expect them to take a while.

All blurbs are not related, unless specified. There will be a few series blurbs.

Also, if anyone gets confused, this will probably be multi-fandom. I need somewhere to put all of my writings since i'm blocked from all of my other writing sites.

--------------------

Blurb #1

Untitled.

Rainingflare's dark grey coat wove through the trees. Her eyes were unfocused, as she was lost deep in thought. The molly had a lot to think about after meeting her mother on the border. Raining's mom was never a good sight to see for her. "Good riddance, you old hag." She muttered, her eyes narrowing at the thought of her mother. "You think you're pure Skyclan, Raining, don't you! Hah! Thats just the thing I wanted you to think, so I could break your miserable little loyal heart when I tell you you're half Riverclan! You shouldn't have been born!" Her mother's words echoed in her head, even more so since Skyclan merged with Riverclan. She grimaced. She wasn't the one at fault! It was her mother! Not her! But then why was this eating the grey warrior up inside.
Old July 9th, 2019, 01:53 PM
I'm a group of stars

Default Random Blurb #2 The story of Rainingflare.

Rainingflare was born as Rainkit, to a hateful mother. She was neglected most of the time, her mother going off to get another tom, resulting in her being a little malnourished as her mother nursed the others. Rain's mother thought of her as a mistake, and disowned her early in her life. The breaking point was when she was two moons old. Icedancer had pawslapped her daughter's head so hard, that she flew back a tail length. That was when all of her caution got thrown out the window. Her rage causing her to snap, and yell at her mother, swiftly leaving afterwards. Becoming a loner named Rain, She was taken in by a pair of kind rouges. After three moons of self esteem, emotional, and mental healing, She went back to Skyclan when she was 5 moons old, to find her mother was gone. She was honestly quite relieved to see the hateful old shebag gone. Her caution and quietness however, had changed to snappishness and rebelliousness.

When she was 6 moons old, Rainpaw was named an apprentice to a well respected senior warrior named Heatherhill. She only took orders from Heather and the leader. Leading her to get many punishments. She wasn't very popular when she became an apprentice, because of her unbearable attitude'
Old September 3rd, 2019, 09:16 PM
I'm a group of stars

Default Random Blurb #3, Orchid

Orchid looked down at the still waters of the pool, her own ice-blue optics staring back at her. Her unmarred pelt and scent still showed that she was a former kittypet. But she hated that label.

Orchid wasn't soft, or fat, or spoiled. She had hated everything about that place that she had called home. It was too small, the two-leg had gotten her just before getting two mutts that had hunted her in the middle of the night more than once.

She had run out of optimism. She couldn't find anymore pros.

So she set off. She made a small home just where she was, near a pool, in a cave that was covered with hanging lichen. She had taught herself to catch her own prey, how to swim, and most importantly, how to survive in inhospitable conditions like these.
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:03 AM
I'm a group of stars

Default Re: Random Blurbs

Aither, during her 100 year coma, knew she wasn't the only one. She knew there was another person currently suffering her fate.

She didn't remember his name. Only that he had been her best friend before the attack.

She had a strange bond with him, and she knew he wasn't dead.

She had no sense of anything except time passing, and her friend's bond with her. She counted each day, just wishing for something to do. And the days in her frozen condition streched into long years. And those into decades.

But a single day before she would have been stuck in the block of ice for a century, her power welled up inside her in tangent with a light that surged upwards from a broken ice bubble.

Air exploded outwards from her body and flung her from the sea. She awoke finally and was almost shocked at the sensations she could have again.

She had to quickly do something before she managed to kill herself, though. She summoned a powerful breeze and it cushioned and slowed her fall until it was a leisurely float to the ground.

There was one thought in her mind. She ignored the now stinging burns, and the coldness of the freezing water she had come from.

She needed to find her friend.
Old June 27th, 2020, 12:19 AM
I'm a group of stars

Him. (this takes place in s5 after lloyd gets saved, but before any of the stiix stuff happens.)

Avea woke up encased in warmth.

She couldn't see due to her face buriud in the unknown person's chest, but she could certainly smell them.

They smelled like they needed a shower. Badly.

She pulled her face out of the foul smelling fabric and looked blearily up at the person. It took her a few moments to actually comprehend who it was for a few seconds, but she couldn't believe her eyes anyway.

It was Lloyd.

Avea momentarily had a strong urge to pinch herself. Last night had seemed like a dream. She stared up at him for a few more seconds before her eyes started to tear up.

They got Lloyd back, and he was okay. Avea freed one hand from it's tangle in the fabric around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. It was oily and grimy, but it wasn't black anymore. His skin was finally rid of that sickly pale greenish white. He was Lloyd again. Not Morro, but Lloyd.

And for now, Avea was happy with that.

(we need fluff in our lives, so i wrote some)
Old June 27th, 2020, 12:26 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Good job
Old June 27th, 2020, 12:50 AM
I'm a group of stars

Royal Ball (royalty/fantasy Jadedragonshipping au.) (ps jadedragonshipping is avea and lloyd's shipname)

Avea sighed as she sat at the side of the ballroom in a tight, uncomfortable dress, in tight uncomfortable conditions.

It was late in the night, and Avea longed to be freed from the ballroom.

It left her feeling like a bird in a cage.

She sighed as yet another shadow appeoached her, and she looked up, prepared to repeat the monotonous phrase she had used all night, and pretend to be polite with them.

Her crystal blue eyes met emerald green ones, and the words meant to have been said paused on her tongue.

"Would you... like to dance?"

His melodious voice was quiet, and almost hesitant as he spoke. Avea snapped out of her stupor, and scrambled to answer him.

"Of course!"

He almost seemed relieved, and Avea took his hand.

He led her to the edge of the dance floor and the pair joined the swirling mass.

-----

They both sat down on an open window seat, still smiling from their previous dance.

"So, Prince Lloyd, tell me about your friends!" Avea said, her dimples showing. "I'd love to hear more about them!"

"Well... one is actually a Prince, but he lives in the palace since he's part of the mage tower. He's our fire elemental. His name's Kai." Lloyd said, and smile."He's quite the hothead, though that's kind of to be expected."

"Makes sense," Avea said, and tugged at her dress. "God the high collar on this thing is killing me."

"That's relatable. This is the only formal wear I own that doesn't have a high neckline." Lloyd said, and grinned.

The bell tolled midnight, and avea looked up. The royal ball always ended at midnight, as a little nod to a fable.

Avea stood up, and curtsied to the prince.

"It was nice to talk with you, Prince Lloyd."

"Yeah. Until next time, Lady Avea."
Old June 27th, 2020, 01:05 AM
I'm a group of stars

(god this almost feels like spam, but i feel inspired, so heck it.)

(discord server i'm on is super wild and we now have a dnd campaign now, and I play astrali, a nonbinary op 18 y/o, and i had an idea of a short blurb of astrali falling out of a tree.)

(funfacts about astrali:
-they hate the sun because it purposefully misgenders them.)

verdandi: astrali no
astrali, who is hurriedly climbing a tree vefore anyone can stop them: astrali yes.

*later after plum manages to heal them*

verdandi: I told you not to.
astrali: and i did it anyways.
Old June 27th, 2020, 11:23 PM
I'm a group of stars

(tlnm au) (avea can drastically alter her appearance, btw)

Avea sat on her windowsill, legs dangling off of it and outside. She knew it was dangerous. didn't make her stop doing it though.

She was both a ninja and a dragon! She could handle a measly 40 foot drop.

Cars sped along the road beneath her, the noises and voices fading in and out of the continous stream of noise.

Ninjago City truly never slept, as it was midnight and there was still an insane amount of traffic.

She sighed and leaned against the window frame of the apartment.

They only lived here part time. On weekends and holidays, the lived in the monastery, but they had an apartment because it was closer to the city, and that hellish place the went to every weekday called ninjago city high.

The schoolwork wasn't so bad, so much as the fact that literally everyone there, INCLUDING the teachers, absolutely despised Lloyd.

Oh to be ousted to the people here as heros rather than villains. The 'Boo Lloyd' song was Still on the radio, and it had been months. Months since Chen made it up.

Avea was honestly getting tired of hearing the stupid chant over and over again.

"Hey..."

Avea turned her head. "Speak of the devil and the devil shall come! It's nice to see you, blondie."

"I guess so." Lloyd's slight frown turned into a smile at the nickname. "Nice to see you too, feathery rat."

"Am I a rat or am I a lady? One of life's true mysteries." Avea joked, and his smile grew wider. "Jokes aside, though, what do you need, Greenie?"

"Just seeing if you ready for the last day of complete hell before we can hit the monastery for the next week-and-a-half."

"Lloyd, I know you better than that." Avea said, and swung her legs back into the room to face him. "What's wrong?"

"Mmmm..." Lloyd looked at the floor.

"You don't wanna talk about it, do you." Avea said, her voice soft.

"Nnnnope..." He mumbled, and tugged at the bandages showing on his ribcage and chest.

Avea strode over to Lloyd and wrapped her arms gently around him, careful not to hurt him.

Lloyd looked down at her and smiled, hugging her back.

Just standing here hugging her made his heart fuzzy, and made him feel like he could let his guard down for once.

He felt safe and loved.
Old June 28th, 2020, 11:14 PM
I'm a group of stars

Hey! Requests are open! I will write for your characters, and a select few ships from ninjago, bnha, or atla.

Also you can most definitely ask for some more oc x canon blurbs. I'm happy to write them!

Request form:

Mention me: @.:Virgo:.
Fandom (if any):
Ship (if any):
Character(s):
Plot (if applicable):
Other: