RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by finley !!
Today 12:58 PM

Old December 9th, 2018, 06:23 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default wish upon a star ||semi-literate||

Skip past the italics to get to the main plot !
If I hadn’t driven to Michigan on Friday night, maybe they’d still be alive.
If I hadn’t driven to Michigan, I wouldn’t have been outside at 11 at night. The sky wouldn’t have been filled with stars, and I wouldn’t be standing out in the middle of a forest with only a bottle of coke and a car with an empty engine.

Or is it not my fault? I wouldn’t have driven to Michigan on Friday night if it weren’t for my aunt. She called me with the news of my uncles death, which was the whole reason I left Pennsylvania in the first place.
If that’s the case, then is it my uncles fault for dying? Or is it the fault of the drunk man who hit him?

I guess you could say that a drunk man with an expired driver’s license was the reason 6 people died.
No- that’s not true. He really only killed my uncle. 5 people are dead because I wished that everyone who hurt my brother would “just stop breathing.”

The year is 2056

From 8PM to 12AM on Friday, January 15th, anyone who wished upon a star had their dream come true.
Since wishing on stars is not nearly as popular as it was many years ago, this only happened to 10 people. Katie Brown was one of them.
The 10 also started hearing each other’s thoughts in their heads.
1 of the 10 rushed immediately to a hospital, thinking they were going mad. As they were being tested, something small was found in their brain; something that glowed oddly.

The government soon found out about these instances and quickly told the media to cover the story, begging the other 9 to come forward.
Now, it’s up to the 9 to either hide from the millions of people searching for them, or to turn themselves in. What neither the media nor the government knows is that the 10 have another ability besides hearing each other’s thoughts, and that ability is based on each of their own personalities and dreams. If you’ve read to here put “stardust” in your other section c;

But the media and government aren’t your only threat; there are Others looking for you; ones who aren’t from our planet. And when close enough, they can pick up on your telepathic thoughts.

This rp is semi literate and limited. I’ll only be accepting 8 other “Wishers”
Please post a minimum of 5 sentences!
This is a sort of alien/supernatural rp for those who are confused c;

~Your form~

Name:
Pronouns:
Sexuality:
Wish:
Power:
Appearance:
Attire:
Personality:
Love Interest:
Other:
Questions:

~Mine~

Name: Katie Brown
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Wish: As mentioned, she wished that everyone who bullied her brother would “stop breathing”
Power: One of her biggest dreams was to just “fly away” from everything, and now she has the ability to float. This has been proven dangerous and she wears weighted shoes.
Appearance: A slim girl with light skin and rosy cheeks. She has wavy auburn hair, with golden brown eyes. She has freckles scattered across her cheeks, with sharp features and large eyes.
Attire: In the summer months, she dresses in large t-shirts from sports or travel. She often wears black nike shorts that you can hardly see with her large shirt, and either flip flops, Nike’s, or Birkenstock’s. In winter months, she often wears large crewnecks and leggings with either boots or Vans. She carries an old navy blue jansport backpack eveywhere she goes.
Personality: For most of her life, Katie was rather quiet. She stuck to books and stayed in her own little world, living in a bubble. All negativity around her bounces off of her bubble, and she lives happily. Though as she got older, someone popped her lovely bubble, and all of the horror around her hit her all at once. Katie grew more sarcastic and argumentative, and she broke more rules and acted out. Eventually everything caught up to her, and she was able to calm down a bit. She was less angry and broke less rules. Katie became more positive and was as happy as she could be. Life began to turn around, though she still remained protective, stubborn, and fearless. The news of her younger brothers’ bullies enraged her, and when she found herself outside in the cold woods of Oregon, she wished that the bullies would leave her brother alone, exaggerating profusely.
Love Interest: open c;

Spots Taken:

1/8
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; December 10th, 2018 at 09:56 AM.
Old December 9th, 2018, 07:21 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: wish upon a star ||semi-literate||

Name: Ashton “Ash” Pine
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Wish: For her service dog (Delto) to come back alive after he was hit by a car, trying to alert for help when she was having an episode.
Power: The ability to communicate with animals, she’s always been fascinated with the idea ever since she was little.
Appearance: Ashton is quite youthful in appearance, having round eyes and a slim build. Her hair is naturally wavy, curling at the end of each strand. This particular focus is a light brown shade, with a dirty blonde undertone. Her skin is fair and without a single blemish or freckle. Her eyes score a greenish-blue shade.
Attire: She is usually seen in a sweatshirt or baggy blouse, complete by a pair of simple jeans. This is mostly what Ashton wears, regardless of the temperature. She also adorns a single pair of black tennis-shoes.
Personality: Ashton is soft-spoken. She doesn’t talk very much; and always seems to be nestled away in a book. Even when she does have a conversation, she usually replies in quick and short sentences. At her old school, many learned that talking to her would get them no where; and her large service dog usually scared them away. She is paroniod and everything seems to startle her, even the simplest of things like a folder being dropped. She usually reserves herself from others and has even stopped taking some classes if she had to work in a team. When Ashton was younger, she was bullied for her Narcolepsy and rarely told others-including teachers- about her condition. When they asked why she has a service dog, she avoided the question or simply doesn’t answer; which causes her to get into trouble if she’s having a sleeping attack. She reads books often, and discovered if she focuses hard enough it would keep her awake. If someone manages to break down her walls (or at least have a proper conversation with her) they will find that she is still quiet, but also a perfect mix of childishness, sarcasm, and wit. (A bit of a W.I.P)
Love Interest: Open
Other: If it’s ok, she has Narcolepsy. She also quit school at 15 due to this condition.
Questions: Is the glowing thing in their brains stardust?

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; December 9th, 2018 at 07:24 PM.
Old December 9th, 2018, 07:32 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Name: Cole Rafelt
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Wish: To stop being deaf
Power: Telekineses-A power he wanted since childhood so he could pull pranks on people
Appearance:
Attire:
Personality:
Love Interest:
Other: Will finish later!!!! Stardust
Questions:

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old December 9th, 2018, 07:55 PM
oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Name: Ashton “Ash” Pine
Pronouns: She/Her
Wish: For her service dog (Delto) to come back alive after he was hit by a car, trying to alert for help when she was having an episode.
Power: The ability to communicate with animals, she’s always been fascinated with the idea ever since she was little.
Appearance: Ashton is quite youthful in appearance, having round eyes and a slim build. Her hair is naturally wavy, curling at the end of each strand. This particular focus is a light brown shade, with a dirty blonde undertone. Her skin is fair and without a single blemish or freckle. Her eyes score a greenish-blue shade.
Attire: She is usually seen in a sweatshirt or baggy blouse, complete by a pair of simple jeans. This is mostly what Ashton wears, regardless of the temperature. She also adorns a single pair of black tennis-shoes.
Personality: Ashton is soft-spoken. She doesn’t talk very much; and always seems to be nestled away in a book. Even when she does have a conversation, she usually replies in quick and short sentences. At her old school, many learned that talking to her would get them no where; and her large service dog usually scared them away. She is paroniod and everything seems to startle her, even the simplest of things like a folder being dropped. She usually reserves herself from others and has even stopped taking some classes if she had to work in a team. When Ashton was younger, she was bullied for her Narcolepsy and rarely told others-including teachers- about her condition. When they asked why she has a service dog, she avoided the question or simply doesn’t answer; which causes her to get into trouble if she’s having a sleeping attack. She reads books often, and discovered if she focuses hard enough it would keep her awake. If someone manages to break down her walls (or at least have a proper conversation with her) they will find that she is still quiet, but also a perfect mix of childishness, sarcasm, and wit. (A bit of a W.I.P)
Love Interest: Open
Other: If it’s ok, she has Narcolepsy. She also quit school at 15 due to this condition.
Questions: Is the glowing thing in their brains stardust?
accepted ! and yes, she can definitely have narcolepsy c;
and to answer your question; i'm trying to work that out myself; ill let you know when i have an answer c:
the shade,

art: my da
Old December 10th, 2018, 09:54 AM
oh dear

bump!
the shade,