It was all just a chase, oh, what a waste

VenomWink
riverclan warrior♡14 moons♡she/her
❝a heartthrob up to no good❞

And now, I hope you know what you've done
I won't be here when you're runnin' back
'Cause you don't have anyone

info
looking for some relations and/or interactions for my Winkie to help flesh her out! any and all clan cats, loners, rogues, are welcome she definitely will have her name well known. I'm looking for her to have many cats fall for her. I'm also open to family-related plots. I plan to stick with this little girl until elderhood. I never plan for her to actually fall in love with anyone, she'll be very hated with all of her exes around the clans but that won't stop her. One idea I very much like is one of her 'mates' finds out they are being cheated on, opening more drama, and maybe after that happens rumors spread around the clans about her, etc. If you do apply I expect a paragraph [four sentences+]This finder isn't just for love, it's also for family friends, and enemies! Now that we've got that settled let's jump in!

Oh, I bet you think your honey tastes like sugar
But honey, sugar don't taste that bitter
Baby, you ain't sweet
Look at what you did to me

who is venomwink
VenomWink is a stunning mix breed between an Oriental Shorthair and a Javanese cat, resulting in a unique and striking appearance. Her amber eyes are piercing and seem to hold a hint of mystery, making it hard to look away when she stares at you. What sets her apart from other cats is her height - she towers over most felines with her impressive stature. Her lean and sleek build, combined with her long legs, gives her a graceful and agile appearance, making her a sight to behold when she moves. Despite her tall frame, she is incredibly light, weighing in at only 7 pounds, which allows her to move with incredible speed and agility. Her exotic mix heritage is reflected in her soft and silky coat, which is predominantly a creamy color, but has darker patches on her ears, tail, and muzzle, adding a touch of elegance to her overall appearance. Her coat is incredibly soft to the touch, making it impossible to resist petting her. She can also be quite mischievous, often finding herself in situations that require her quick thinking and agility to get out of. When it comes to her personality, VenomWink is a confident and independent feline who knows what she wants. She has a strong will and a stubborn streak that can be both endearing and challenging. She is not afraid to voice her opinions and will stand her ground when challenged. However, she is also incredibly manipulative and uncaring, which often gets her in trouble, despite being a new warrior she could care less about her clan.

Oh, I bet you money that you'll look back later
But baby, money won't make this better
Baby, love ain't cheap
Look at what you did to me

backstory
Winkie's life as a kittypet was nothing short of luxurious. She was born into a wealthy home with all the comforts a cat could ask for. Her mother was a purebred Persian, and her father was a show-quality Siamese. However, as fate would have it, Winkie's parents were separated shortly after her birth, and she was forced to live with her father in a less-than-desirable part of town. It was here that Winkie was exposed to the harsh realities of life as a stray cat. The other cats in the area were not as friendly as the ones she was used to, and she often found herself on the receiving end of their aggression. One particularly brutal attack left her with a large scar on her face, which she still carries to this day. Despite her difficult upbringing, Winkie remained determined to make something of herself. She was always a fiercely independent cat, and she quickly learned to fend for herself on the streets. However, it wasn't until she stumbled upon her father's sordid love life that she began to truly understand the complexities of feline relationships. Winkie watched from a distance as her father entertained a seemingly endless parade of she-cats, either fighting with them or showering them with affection. It was all very confusing to the young cat, but she began to form her own ideas about what love and affection looked like. Before long, Winkie was forced to flee her father's trailer park and seek refuge elsewhere. She stumbled upon RiverClan territory and was taken in by the clan as a kit. Despite her initial reluctance to interact with others, Winkie quickly adapted to life in the clan and worked tirelessly to become a warrior. Today, Winkie is a respected member of RiverClan, but she still struggles with her place in the clan hierarchy. She believes that the rules and traditions of the clan are stupid and pointless, but she keeps these feelings to herself, knowing that they would be met with disapproval by her fellow cats.

Silver chains and promise rings
Never really meant a thing, did they? (Oh, no-oh)
Was everything you did just a front to
Get the things that you really want from me?

requirements
Hey there! If you're interested in taking part in some roleplay, I've got some guidelines that I'd love for you to follow. First off, if you're keen on exploring the topic of 'crushes' or anything similar, that's totally cool with me! Just make sure you take an active role in the process and have a clear idea of what you want to achieve from the roleplay. It's important to note that I don't want your character to be too similar to mine, though. That way, we can create some unique and interesting dynamics between our characters. So, try to avoid matching Winkie's personality, if you can. When it comes to family members, all kinds of characters are welcome! They can be loners, kittypets, or even part of a different clan. However, I would prefer if their appearance was somewhat similar to mine. That way, we can create a cohesive world and avoid any jarring inconsistencies. If you're looking to play a friend, best friend, or any similar role, it's important to note that our characters should share the same views on RiverClan. Specifically, they should have a deep-rooted hatred for it. This will allow us to explore our characters' motivations and create some interesting conflicts that will drive the story forward. Finally, I don't have any specific requirements when it comes to interactions. There's no form to fill out or specific guidelines to follow. I just want you to bring your creativity and imagination to the table, and let our characters' personalities and motivations guide the story. So, if you're interested in applying for a role, hit me up! I'm excited to see what ideas you come up with.

EDIT:ALSO! If I ADORE your cat and winkies relationship, I'm open to making them forever mates. Maybe somecat can turn her loyal. She is also kinda open to dating toms.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; March 29th, 2024 at 03:25 PM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 03:04 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ❝VenomWink finder❞

@lys.luvbot
I can offer blueriver for crush! or mabey wolfpaw (who will be WolfFang soon!)
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old March 29th, 2024, 03:10 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrettyPurpleDemon View Post
@lys.luvbot
I can offer blueriver for crush! or mabey wolfpaw (who will be WolfFang soon!)
Set up a starter for them meeting the first time, read back over the 'info' and 'requirements' before posting.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 29th, 2024, 04:02 PM
'merp'

lil edit made.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 29th, 2024, 04:10 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Heyo! Maybe a friendship turned sibling-esque relationship with Rainfoot? If not, that's fine! They just seem fairly opposite-ish so I thought they might foil each other just a lil.

@lyz.luvbot

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old March 29th, 2024, 05:17 PM
'merp'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Heyo! Maybe a friendship turned sibling-esque relationship with Rainfoot? If not, that's fine! They just seem fairly opposite-ish so I thought they might foil each other just a lil.

@lyz.luvbot

Sounds great ! Post a starter whenever AFTER going back over the 'info' and requirements

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 30th, 2024, 03:03 PM
'merp'

Bap?

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 3rd, 2024, 06:16 PM
'merp'

Merp

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 3rd, 2024, 06:23 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

i have palmdrop whos also a 14 moon old riverclan cat, working on his bio atm it will be finished today hopefully. hes an awkward anxious cat that doesnt stand up for himself too much, i'd be willing to let him be the cat that gets cheated on if you want them to have some sort of romance! or venom could lead him on without them actually becoming mates. i could see venom getting under palm's skin about riverclan and changing his opinion about it. palmdrop also has a sister that could hear abt the drama and spread it more, so we could have someone else involved as well

@lys.luvbot
Old April 3rd, 2024, 06:25 PM
'merp'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post

i have palmdrop whos also a 14 moon old riverclan cat, working on his bio atm it will be finished today hopefully. hes an awkward anxious cat that doesnt stand up for himself too much, i'd be willing to let him be the cat that gets cheated on if you want them to have some sort of romance! or venom could lead him on without them actually becoming mates. i could see venom getting under palm's skin about riverclan and changing his opinion about it. palmdrop also has a sister that could hear abt the drama and spread it more, so we could have someone else involved as well

@lys.luvbot

Works for me! Throw up a starter after rereadin the requirements!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!