Today 06:18 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:17 PM

Old September 16th, 2017, 10:58 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default - whisper's ground -

Having her own territory was pretty good, for Whisper. She liked living on her own. And, the best part was, it was so close to ThunderClan territory that she could go over there anytime. They were getting low on prey - but of course, the she cat didn't care. Had she ever? No. ThunderClan was not Whisper's favorite place, and she was glad to take things from them. Because for her... it simply didn't matter. Green optics flashed as the she cat stretched out in a sunny patch. The weather would be getting cooler soon, but right now, it was nice. Despite the sometimes warm days, and her thick pelt, Whisper was satisfied. It wasn't like she was necessarily hard to please - there were only a few things that the cat asked for. One of those was freedom, to be able to go where she pleased, and unfortunately ThunderClan stood in the way of that. She had a somewhat-better understanding of what a "Clan" was now, unlike she had when she had met Riskwatcher, but she was still very confused. Why didn't they just all live together in one big territory? Why weren't there more of them? Why did there have to be only one healer-cat or whatever it was called, why couldn't there be more then one? She raised some fair points... questions that hadn't been answered yet. The problem was, Whisper would have to find a Clan cat to answer them. As she wasn't on the best terms with ThunderClan right now, she knew that they wouldn't answer her. And... what else? Oh yes. She wasn't on too good of terms with the loners in the area, many of them weren't too happy with her. She wasn't exactly easy to get along with. Finding this territory had been easy, but keeping it? That was much harder then Whisper could have imagined. She hadn't thought that there would be so many cats wanting to take her territory. And, so many cats that she was trying so very hard not to kill.

@Bright

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 17th, 2017, 09:09 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: - whisper's ground -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Having her own territory was pretty good, for Whisper. She liked living on her own. And, the best part was, it was so close to ThunderClan territory that she could go over there anytime. They were getting low on prey - but of course, the she cat didn't care. Had she ever? No. ThunderClan was not Whisper's favorite place, and she was glad to take things from them. Because for her... it simply didn't matter. Green optics flashed as the she cat stretched out in a sunny patch. The weather would be getting cooler soon, but right now, it was nice. Despite the sometimes warm days, and her thick pelt, Whisper was satisfied. It wasn't like she was necessarily hard to please - there were only a few things that the cat asked for. One of those was freedom, to be able to go where she pleased, and unfortunately ThunderClan stood in the way of that. She had a somewhat-better understanding of what a "Clan" was now, unlike she had when she had met Riskwatcher, but she was still very confused. Why didn't they just all live together in one big territory? Why weren't there more of them? Why did there have to be only one healer-cat or whatever it was called, why couldn't there be more then one? She raised some fair points... questions that hadn't been answered yet. The problem was, Whisper would have to find a Clan cat to answer them. As she wasn't on the best terms with ThunderClan right now, she knew that they wouldn't answer her. And... what else? Oh yes. She wasn't on too good of terms with the loners in the area, many of them weren't too happy with her. She wasn't exactly easy to get along with. Finding this territory had been easy, but keeping it? That was much harder then Whisper could have imagined. She hadn't thought that there would be so many cats wanting to take her territory. And, so many cats that she was trying so very hard not to kill.

@Bright
Noodle was always traveling. Always, just to find someone who could understand him. He was even a kittypet once, since twolegs could understand him better than cats. Why was he no longer a kitty pet? Because his owner passed away, but he didn't know that. Since she stopped coming home, he just thought she abandoned him. He was in denial for quite a while before accepting the fact that she wasn't coming back. His father never particularly liked him, and his mother seemed busy most of the time. She acted like she cared, but on the inside, she probably thought he was a lost cause. So he could only venture off through the world, walking and walking and walking nonstop just to find that one cat that didn't just listen with their ears. And here, he was hearing lots about groups of wild cats- six actually. He heard that they got into fights, sometimes battles, and that all clans had different traits. But they each had one leader, one second-in-command (deputy?), and one healer. But one of these groups were different from the rest, it had more than just one healer, which seemed more logical to him. There were hunters, too! This one seemed more organized. What was it called? Dust Syndrome? No, no, that can't be right. He shook the thought away, going back to the real world and scanning his surroundings. This seems like a nice place to settle. He sat on his haunches beside an oak tree, with green leaves and thick branches that provided plenty of shade for him. He liked the cold weather, and would get as much of it as he could. The sun sometimes gave him headaches, and the heat made everything uncomfortable. So this-

As inhaling the fresh, cooling air in a content sigh, a scent came on. A fresh one, too. It was another cat. Oh no, am I trespassing? He raised himself onto all fours, fur bristling slightly, and amber eyes widening. I thought I made sure nobody was around!

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old September 19th, 2017, 06:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - whisper's ground -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
Noodle was always traveling. Always, just to find someone who could understand him. He was even a kittypet once, since twolegs could understand him better than cats. Why was he no longer a kitty pet? Because his owner passed away, but he didn't know that. Since she stopped coming home, he just thought she abandoned him. He was in denial for quite a while before accepting the fact that she wasn't coming back. His father never particularly liked him, and his mother seemed busy most of the time. She acted like she cared, but on the inside, she probably thought he was a lost cause. So he could only venture off through the world, walking and walking and walking nonstop just to find that one cat that didn't just listen with their ears. And here, he was hearing lots about groups of wild cats- six actually. He heard that they got into fights, sometimes battles, and that all clans had different traits. But they each had one leader, one second-in-command (deputy?), and one healer. But one of these groups were different from the rest, it had more than just one healer, which seemed more logical to him. There were hunters, too! This one seemed more organized. What was it called? Dust Syndrome? No, no, that can't be right. He shook the thought away, going back to the real world and scanning his surroundings. This seems like a nice place to settle. He sat on his haunches beside an oak tree, with green leaves and thick branches that provided plenty of shade for him. He liked the cold weather, and would get as much of it as he could. The sun sometimes gave him headaches, and the heat made everything uncomfortable. So this-

As inhaling the fresh, cooling air in a content sigh, a scent came on. A fresh one, too. It was another cat. Oh no, am I trespassing? He raised himself onto all fours, fur bristling slightly, and amber eyes widening. I thought I made sure nobody was around!
A new scent struck the older cat and her eyes narrowed. "Who is that?" A low growl rumbled in her throat. This was her land! Her territory. No one else should be here, especially because she didn't appreciate having strangers in her land! Olive green optics narrowed, and her tail twitched angrily as she looked around. They settled on a younger cat - a newcomer. The trespasser on her land. "Something I can help you with? Or are you making yourself comfortable on your own?" A sarcastic mew came from Whisper's maw. She was preparing to kick this young cat out. Obviously they were making themselves at home here! At least they didn't have a ThunderClan scent - she could go onto their land, but when the tables were turned, it was different! It was... it was... well, it was her land! And she didn't want any ThunderClan cats on her beautiful territory, stealing her prey (for there was prey here, she just preferred ThunderClan's shortage to her own, and liked messing with them) or messing with her!

Wait... what if they were tricking her? Was there a way for this cat to be from ThunderClan, the home of sneaks and liars and awful cats? The home of toms who beat up she cats? The home of toms who chased out a harmless passer-by, and turned them into an enemy? No. Whisper was definitely not talking about herself. She had never been on ThunderClan's land before! Maybe... sort of... that was what she wanted to believe. The she cat watched the tom, her suspicion growing by the second as she wondered if they had sent this cat purposely to trick her. "Are you from ThunderClan?" Her green eyes narrowed as she approached the tom. Her claws slid partly out, danger gleaming in her eyes as she stared at him. The younger tom didn't look like he would be much of a threat.

Whyever would they send such a puny, skinny looking creature to try and beat her? Whisper could easily take this cat on. Anyone who thought otherwise was kidding themselves! No, really - they would be crazy to think that she could be beaten easily by this type of cat. And even a fully grown cat like Riskwatcher, she was confident she could have beaten. Though perhaps that was kidding herself. Either way, Whisper was not going down without a fight. The determination was obvious in her eyes, her tail lashing with half-frustration and half-anticipation as she gave the tom a dangerous glance. There was something about him that she found extra suspicious. Not only was he a stranger, but she had no idea where he had come from or what he was doing here. And that was truly suspicious.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.