Today 02:51 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 02:49 PM

Old October 9th, 2021, 12:31 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Default [Open to anyone] The King and his Kingdom (King's garden)

[This is the thread of King, a kitty-pet way too proud and kooky, it's open to anyone to pop by and have a conversation but the only way to come in and out is to climb up a tree with a broken branch hanging over the fence]

Ah, his own kingdom. King had been to may places as his care-takers moved from den to den, putting his a comfy box and then letting a monster eat them to then be up spitten by a new den. King didn't mind moving at all, his last kingdom hadn't been all too large and very boring, and noisy.

But this place was different, a giant den with may small dens inside of it, covered in odd white stone and shining crystals everywhere. King loved shiny things, his golden collar even had a blue and green little stone in the middle, very fancy.

The giant tom moved through the new den with ease, already familiar with the setting. There was the sleeping room where his caretakers slept and where he could go to if he wanted to be petted or get his belly scratched, there was the rain room where his caretakers washed themselves and gave him baths if he felt like it. And there, the most important room, the feeding room, where the humans always had fresh water and food for him. Sometimes he even got pieces of raw fish and meat, very tasty.

A graceful leap brought him to the open window that lead to his true kingdom, the lush garden was always included in the dens. Another leap and he was in the garden, surrounded by a white fence and lined with bushes a few trees two and a little fountain. He smiled and padded up to it, pawing at the flowing a little. Some cats were afraid of water but King wasn't, King was strong and not afraid of anything. There was another little fountain, this one seemed to be meant for birds.

King wouldn't hunt birds, he had enough food that tasted much better and despite his strength there was no need for him to kill the little singers. He padded on the chair with a soft pillow that was in the corner and laid down in a relaxed position when he saw something, usually there wasn't a way of coming out of his kingdoms but this time his caretakers had let one thing go unnoticed, a tree grew very close to the fence and since he was such a good climber he wouldn't have any trouble escaping, the tree even had a branch hanging down on the other side of the fence. King had no plans of going away but he liked that he could if he wanted to.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Last edited by Singing Jay; October 9th, 2021 at 02:21 PM.
Old October 9th, 2021, 12:46 PM
& amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: [Open] The King and his Kingdom (King's garden)

It had been a long day for August, she played, ate, and slept the only thing she needed to do last is to hunt for her owners. Looking back she remembered the years of living here with her two legs, they brought her in when she was just a kitten. Ever since that day she has been very fond of other people that would come by and say hi to her owners. Making her way towards the back door, she goes thru the doggy door and makes her way outside.
Spotting the tree that she always hunts birds and squirrels off of she rushes over and jumps on it clawing her way up the thick trunk of the tree. Hearing chirps of birds sitting on the limbs, she sneakily but quietly walks towards and pounces on the birds, making the tree limbs shake. Catching a bird, she was about to turn around until she saw someone or something looking thru the window of the once-vacant house. Making her way towards the broken tree limb that reaches the backyard, she walks on it. Getting a better view of the figure she notices it is another cat.
@Singing Jay
Old October 9th, 2021, 12:57 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Rapid

Cold, amber-green eyes flashed as someone entered via the tree. A she-cat it seemed but King couldn't make out exactly how she looked. Rude to just wander into someone else's kingdom like that, but than again King had more manners than other cats.

The large sleek tom stood up and peered to the newcomer. "What do you want." His voice was cold and deep, almost a little menacing. He didn't take kindly for other cats to intrude and didn't appetite it one bit unless the molly had something to offer the king, which judging by her only having a bird wouldn't go well for her.

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 9th, 2021, 01:37 PM

Ears pinned back, she ruffled up her fur. Dropping the bird, "Well how rude," she said in a Brightish accent. Swaying her tail behind her, she walks around the tall tom, inspecting him. "Who are you. The only cat I know that used to live here was old Marly but they moved away," she said glaring at the cat.

(Here is a little info on August she is a Blackish brownish Maine Coon cat with yellow eyes and has a accent)
@Singing Jay
Old October 9th, 2021, 01:59 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Rapid

You call me rude? Ironic seeing as you came into my place.

King could see the she-cat better now and he was larger. king wasn't super into fighting but he could defend himself just fine if he needed to. "My name is King." He mewed coldly and his gaze was fixated on the she-cat as she padded around where he sat. He wasn't gonna attack her first, he had morals but she'd better not get on his nerves.

Old October 9th, 2021, 02:07 PM

Puffing up her chest, she looks up at King. "What an interesting name," she said. "Well, then my name is August. Welcome to the neighborhood," she said twisting her body towards the tree. Looking back at the tom she sighed, "Hey since you are new wanna check out the neighborhood," she asked with curiousness.
@Singing Jay
Old October 9th, 2021, 02:20 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Rapid [Posting once is enough ]

King's eyes narrowed slightly, partly in confusion. She knew what a king was right? Her name was wired two, she was named after a month? "I like to stay on my own kingdom, not wander on the streets thank you very much." He wasn't gonna steep to the level of getting his paw dirty on the street just to "see the neighborhood" as the she-cat said. he didn't care who was living near him as long as they left him alone.

Old October 9th, 2021, 02:32 PM

Default Re: [Open to anyone] The King and his Kingdom (King's garden)

(Sorry about that )

Eyeing them up and down she huffed in annoyance. "Fine then my king, hope you enjoy your stay here," she said. Jumping on the branch she turned once more. "If you wanna talk then ill be in my kingdom," then vanished into the tree towards her home.

@Singing Jay
Old October 9th, 2021, 02:42 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

@Rapid
@Singing Jay

Angel~

She watched the whole interaction, boring. Who did this tom think he was? She asked herself, eyes narrowed. She angrily flicked her tail, jumping into the garden to confront this 'King'
Old October 9th, 2021, 02:47 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Cxndy_Fatal

As one tick left another entered. "I don't remember inviting either of you in here" His voice was cold and dragged out without the slightest hint of amusement of kindness. The new she-cat seemed even more rude the the lest one a King's claw tips poked out from under his light gingery and black spotted fur. "And what do you want?" His voice was still just as cold by with slightly more sarcasm as his large head bent down to look at her, moving slightly like a snake.