Today 09:32 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ellie
Today 09:31 PM

Old July 19th, 2018, 10:39 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Collections

so this is , gonna be a collection of I don't know what to call them... stories? please Critiqueme! I'm terrible at these types of things . But I'm gonna try .these are of my characters . Mostly cat ones and human ones .

" My name is "
So you say your not afraid ?
Most cats cower like a mouse in the corner trying to hide from the horror
Knowing that their death will be by my paws as I walk closer
They see my ruined face , scarred by pain , torn by sorrow , now I wear a new look . Rage.
So you say your not afraid but I can tell by your scent , the way your eyes look into mine ,the shaking just visible to the pupil of the beast . You try your best not to give it away! A feeble attempt , so foolish to even think you can win. It will be my sin to let you think of such impossible things .
" who are you? " they say " what do you want? " they say " why are you doing this!? " it's all so sickening ! The questions repeat over and over . Till I silence them . Well they will know.

I'm the shadow of the night , your nightmare that will soon take flight ,all I want is vengeance for what has been done years ago , the evil clan cats that took my mother's soul , shall die until I'm full , I will take every single clan down before my time has come , I will see to it that all of you will know what I've become . This is what you have created now look into the face of your creation! I'm gonna bring a whole new revolution ! Rogues and loners will thrive these forests ! I WILL BE YOUR RIGHTFUL LEADER! All clan cats must die.

Though I remember a time when I was young and pure , a apprentice age tom who had his life yet to be drawn , it seems....as fate....wanted me to be like this...what have I done wrong to deserve this? My mother was a kind soul , I still hear her voice , I remember times when I was scared she'll be there . I remember that we used to play , that I ment everything to her , my father wasn't great but he's the closest thing I had to one , wrong I despise him he did nothing to help her he ran off with me into the abyss of trees , said it was my fault of her death! My mother didn't deserve to die by those wretched cats , one day we were just walking minding our business , we didn't know , we couldn't tell , we accidentally walked into hell. Then as I stood and watched a young tom who didn't know much , saw his very light be burnt out by those horrid claws of beasts so foul . So tell me am I the monster ? Or them. I just want her back....to see her warm smile...to tell me everything is ok. No . They can't know this side of me. I have to be strong . Mother if your looking down upon me . I'm sorry I've let you down

I'm the shadow of the night , your nightmare that will soon take flight ,all I want is vengeance for what has been done years ago , the evil clan cats that took my mother's soul , shall die until I'm full , I will take every single clan down before my time has come , I will see to it that all of you will know what I've become . This is what you have created now look into the face of your creation! I'm gonna bring a whole new revolution ! Rogues and loners will thrive these forests ! I WILL BE YOUR RIGHTFUL LEADER! All clan cats must die.

My name is , Lusus . And I am your Death bringer . Your Nightmare .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; July 19th, 2018 at 10:42 AM.