Today 06:04 PM

Old February 6th, 2019, 06:14 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default steampunks [private]

(ok here’s her basic form
Name tourmaline
Age 19
Looks Pale skin and bright green eyes, red hair and freckles, wearing brown tinted jeans with dark brown boots and a black blouse usually wearing a black top hat with steampunk goggles resting on them
Personality she’s a nervous gal with a bit of an eccentric side to her but she is pretty sweet
Alright that should be good)
Red hair rustled in the wind as it fanned out from under her black hat, her green eyes darted around the surroundings taking in the village that surrounded her. She had been used to the bustle of the town surrounding her yet it was still strange as her boots clicked along the cobble stone road, it was a simple task at hand. Goto the market and buy food for the week, it wasn’t hard it was a matter of the fact that she wouldn’t be leaving her home for another week. As she could the wooden poles holding up the cloth clear ahead. As she flipped her hair back keeping it out of her pale face she kept moving forward hoping the cobble stones wouldn’t get her like they had in the past.
@meraki

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old February 6th, 2019, 07:05 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: steampunks [private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
(ok here’s her basic form
Name tourmaline
Age 19
Looks Pale skin and bright green eyes, red hair and freckles, wearing brown tinted jeans with dark brown boots and a black blouse usually wearing a black top hat with steampunk goggles resting on them
Personality she’s a nervous gal with a bit of an eccentric side to her but she is pretty sweet
Alright that should be good)
Red hair rustled in the wind as it fanned out from under her black hat, her green eyes darted around the surroundings taking in the village that surrounded her. She had been used to the bustle of the town surrounding her yet it was still strange as her boots clicked along the cobble stone road, it was a simple task at hand. Goto the market and buy food for the week, it wasn’t hard it was a matter of the fact that she wouldn’t be leaving her home for another week. As she could the wooden poles holding up the cloth clear ahead. As she flipped her hair back keeping it out of her pale face she kept moving forward hoping the cobble stones wouldn’t get her like they had in the past.
@meraki

name: amaryllis “lis” lore
appearance: lis is of average height, standing at 5’5 with short, choppy dirty blonde hair. she’s very lightly tanned from the sun, with a spray of freckles across her cheeks. her nose is slightly perky, and she has high cheekbones and a thin build. she dresses in casual steampunk attie. she loves to dress in layers, and is most often dressed in dark maroons and black.
personality: lis is very outspoken and determined. she knows what to do and when to do it, and is rather sarcastic at times as well.

A short haired teen walked briskly down the street, uncharacteristically wearing a dark cloak that buttoned at the neck. Amaryllis glanced quickly around at the crowd of people all around her, and couldn’t help but hide a small smirk. She looked closely for an easy target as she walked, her head high, though not noticibly so. Her gaze fell upon a bag being carried by a red haired female, one who looked similar in age to Lis. The blonde slowly merged beside the other, while slowly reaching a thin fingered hand into the bag, feeling a pouch of coins. Grasping them quickly, Lis pulled them from the bag, though her hand accidentally tugged on the girl’s bag. Lis muttered a swear and quickly darted away, knowing the other would see but hoped she had enough of a head start to get away.

the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old February 7th, 2019, 04:05 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post

name: amaryllis “lis” lore
appearance: lis is of average height, standing at 5’5 with short, choppy dirty blonde hair. she’s very lightly tanned from the sun, with a spray of freckles across her cheeks. her nose is slightly perky, and she has high cheekbones and a thin build. she dresses in casual steampunk attie. she loves to dress in layers, and is most often dressed in dark maroons and black.
personality: lis is very outspoken and determined. she knows what to do and when to do it, and is rather sarcastic at times as well.

A short haired teen walked briskly down the street, uncharacteristically wearing a dark cloak that buttoned at the neck. Amaryllis glanced quickly around at the crowd of people all around her, and couldn’t help but hide a small smirk. She looked closely for an easy target as she walked, her head high, though not noticibly so. Her gaze fell upon a bag being carried by a red haired female, one who looked similar in age to Lis. The blonde slowly merged beside the other, while slowly reaching a thin fingered hand into the bag, feeling a pouch of coins. Grasping them quickly, Lis pulled them from the bag, though her hand accidentally tugged on the girl’s bag. Lis muttered a swear and quickly darted away, knowing the other would see but hoped she had enough of a head start to get away.

she felt a tug at her bag and the sound of coins clanking. As she whipped around ginger hair fluttering she watched as the blonde sprinted. Realizing what had happened she looked at her black boots and hoped for the best, she began to run. As her coat tails fluttered behind her she slid her bag up her arm keeping her green gaze on the theif. She was hoping for the best, cobblestones weren’t easy to run on especially in boots. Her gaze darted around searching for the other woman. As she noticed a black cloak she stuck out a thin freckled hand grasping for it trying her best to get a hold on it. “What the hell!” she then screamed completely out of character for her as her hand touched the dark fabric her top hat nearly falling off.

character site <3
Old February 7th, 2019, 04:52 PM
oh dear

Quote:

she felt a tug at her bag and the sound of coins clanking. As she whipped around ginger hair fluttering she watched as the blonde sprinted. Realizing what had happened she looked at her black boots and hoped for the best, she began to run. As her coat tails fluttered behind her she slid her bag up her arm keeping her green gaze on the theif. She was hoping for the best, cobblestones weren’t easy to run on especially in boots. Her gaze darted around searching for the other woman. As she noticed a black cloak she stuck out a thin freckled hand grasping for it trying her best to get a hold on it. “What the hell!” she then screamed completely out of character for her as her hand touched the dark fabric her top hat nearly falling off.
As Lis ran, she didn’t bother to pull up her hood that fell, exposing her chin length, poorly cut hair. She tried to hold onto the quick pace, trying to look up so she wouldn’t run into anyone, but also looking down at the ground as not to trip. Eventually she began to slow, her shorter legs unable to hold the sprint. The blonde female gasped when she felt a tug on her cloak, very slightly choking her. Amaryllis grasped at the tie at her neck, and came to a halt. She spun around, her arms raised to fight if necessary. “Let me go,” the female growled, her grey eyes narrowed as she turned.
the shade,

Old February 9th, 2019, 10:07 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
As Lis ran, she didn’t bother to pull up her hood that fell, exposing her chin length, poorly cut hair. She tried to hold onto the quick pace, trying to look up so she wouldn’t run into anyone, but also looking down at the ground as not to trip. Eventually she began to slow, her shorter legs unable to hold the sprint. The blonde female gasped when she felt a tug on her cloak, very slightly choking her. Amaryllis grasped at the tie at her neck, and came to a halt. She spun around, her arms raised to fight if necessary. “Let me go,” the female growled, her grey eyes narrowed as she turned.
as the other woman’s arms came up prepared to punch her head flinched back in an uneasy way, the ginger’s hair flew backwards as her top hat fell to the ground with a thud. She had a look of anger on her pale freckled face as her green eyes darted around the market square as she kept a firm grip on the woman’s cloak “give me the money!” She blurted her other pale hand sticking out long fingers straight. As she gave a harsh look in her forest eyes a spark of pure anger flared.

character site <3
Old February 9th, 2019, 10:15 PM
oh dear

Quote:

as the other woman’s arms came up prepared to punch her head flinched back in an uneasy way, the ginger’s hair flew backwards as her top hat fell to the ground with a thud. She had a look of anger on her pale freckled face as her green eyes darted around the market square as she kept a firm grip on the woman’s cloak “give me the money!” She blurted her other pale hand sticking out long fingers straight. As she gave a harsh look in her forest eyes a spark of pure anger flared.
Narrowed grey eyes met green ones as Lis looked at the other with contempt. She gave another tug at her cloak, not breaking eye contact. "I haven't got any money," she retorted with equal distaste. The blonde frowned down at the hat that fell, before returning her gaze back to the other. "I don't have it, will you let me go?" Lis repeated once again, angrier this time. The female knew lying was probably the worst thing to do in this specific predicament, but Amaryllis Lore did not like to give up easily.
the shade,

Old February 10th, 2019, 08:35 AM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
Narrowed grey eyes met green ones as Lis looked at the other with contempt. She gave another tug at her cloak, not breaking eye contact. "I haven't got any money," she retorted with equal distaste. The blonde frowned down at the hat that fell, before returning her gaze back to the other. "I don't have it, will you let me go?" Lis repeated once again, angrier this time. The female knew lying was probably the worst thing to do in this specific predicament, but Amaryllis Lore did not like to give up easily.
her eyes shone with a look of pure annoyance, as her coat tails fluttered in the breeze The was sweeping through the small village. “Do you want to make this hard?” She asked countering the question the slightest sneer ringing her voice. As she kept a firm grip she looked into the gray eyes in front of her she realized a beauty in them she hadn’t noticed in her rage, yet now was not the time. She shook her hand out again, in a way that showed ‘fork it over.’ Her red hair flapped in the background as the ginger tried not to quiver as her adrenaline pumped faster and faster.

character site <3
Old February 10th, 2019, 09:30 AM
oh dear

Quote:

her eyes shone with a look of pure annoyance, as her coat tails fluttered in the breeze The was sweeping through the small village. “Do you want to make this hard?” She asked countering the question the slightest sneer ringing her voice. As she kept a firm grip she looked into the gray eyes in front of her she realized a beauty in them she hadn’t noticed in her rage, yet now was not the time. She shook her hand out again, in a way that showed ‘fork it over.’ Her red hair flapped in the background as the ginger tried not to quiver as her adrenaline pumped faster and faster.
The light zephyr tousled Amaryllis’s hair, which the female found to be a slight annoyance, but was too focoused on the issue at hand to do anyhing about it. “I’m sorry ma’am but you have the wrong person,” Lis said through gritted teeth, lowering her arms and insiding her pockets out to prove this. “I think you dropped it back there,” the blonde said, pointing with a thin finger just to the left of the red haired woman’s head. Amaryllis waited for the other to turn, praying she would. All she needed was some sort of distraction to get a head start; Lis knew the other was faster, but only by a bit.
the shade,