Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Web hopper here! HI!
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:31 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Mica
Today 02:28 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:26 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 02:26 PM

Old March 16th, 2019, 05:56 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default PowerClan roleplay!

"Welcome one and all, too PowerClan's first Clan meeting!" The Commander, Arcticfang, stood up on top of the High Branch, gazing at her clan mates. "I would like to welcome you one and all, to PowerClan! You used to be misunderstood, feared, cats who lived out on your own, but that is no longer! In this Clan, the 'bizzare, abnormal, weird' are welcomed! PowerClan is a place of safety and welcoming to the different! I hope you enjoy this Clan and your clan-mates are much as I hope! Thank you!
"Now this Clan is still looking for a leader," she went on," so until we get someone to step up for the benefit of all, I will be in charge, but, when our leader is appointed, I wish to be second in command! Thank you for your time! You are dismissed." Arcticfang got up, shape-shifted into a mighty griffin, here power being able to shape-shift into any mythological creature, and flew back into the camp.

Last edited by Gold; March 17th, 2019 at 11:16 AM.
Old March 17th, 2019, 07:48 AM

Default Re: PowerClan roleplay!

bump!
Old March 17th, 2019, 10:31 AM

mention: @~Silverkit~
Arcticfang padded up to Silverstream. "Hi! How are you?" she asked. Arcticfang was a social cat
Old March 17th, 2019, 10:35 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfern View Post
mention: @~Silverkit~
Arcticfang padded up to Silverstream. "Hi! How are you?" she asked. Arcticfang was a social cat
Silverstream looked over at the new cat. "Hi. Good. How about you?" She asked.

(Is Silverstream captured yet?)
Old March 17th, 2019, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Silverstream looked over at the new cat. "Hi. Good. How about you?" She asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post

(Is Silverstream captured yet?)
(yes, she may become an official member of the clan if she proves her loyalty if you want)

"Decent, thanks for asking." Arcticfang looked out into the forest. "I smell prey. Stay right there." Arcticfang transformed into a Manticore,dashed out off the camp and in a while returned with two mice. "Being bigger makes hunting SO much easier! You hungry?" she meowed.

Last edited by Gold; March 17th, 2019 at 01:17 PM.
Old March 17th, 2019, 12:36 PM

Aspenblaze padded across camp, dropping off the squirrel and mice she had caught. She spotted Arcticfang speaking to the prisoner and made a mental note to speak to the commander later when she wasn't busy. The tortoiseshell walked over to a shady spot in camp, settling down and wrapping her tail around her paws. Her green eyes surveyed the camp, the tip of her tail tapping idly on the ground.
Old March 17th, 2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Katter View Post
Aspenblaze padded across camp, dropping off the squirrel and mice she had caught. She spotted Arcticfang speaking to the prisoner and made a mental note to speak to the commander later when she wasn't busy. The tortoiseshell walked over to a shady spot in camp, settling down and wrapping her tail around her paws. Her green eyes surveyed the camp, the tip of her tail tapping idly on the ground.

mention: @The Mad Katter
Arcticfang the Manticore stumbled over to Aspenblaze. "Hi! I still have to get used to my powers! I only got them a few moons age when I got bit by a dog. Nasty beast it was!" Arcticfang went on and on about how she got her 'amazing' powers. "Anyways, what's new with you?" she growled.

Last edited by Gold; March 18th, 2019 at 06:22 AM.
Old March 17th, 2019, 03:09 PM

Quote:

Arcticfang the Manticore stumbled over to Aspenblaze. "Hi! I still have to get used to my powers! I only got them a few moons age when I got bit by a dog. Nasty beast it was!" Arcticfang went on and on about her 'amazing' powers. "Anyways, what's new with you?" she growled.
Aspenblaze glanced up, nearly leaping back at the sight. She wasn’t expecting to see a mythical creature standing in front of her. “Oh, good morning, Arcticfang,” she meowed, recognizing the commander. She listened to her ramble with only half an ear, instead examining the she-cat’s form curiously. Her attention snapped back to Arcticfang as she asked Aspenblaze a question. “Oh, nothing much. Just got back from hunting. I’m excersising my power so that I can use it to catch prey. It’s harder using it on living things, but I’m getting it.”
Old March 17th, 2019, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Katter View Post
Aspenblaze glanced up, nearly leaping back at the sight. She wasn’t expecting to see a mythical creature standing in front of her. “Oh, good morning, Arcticfang,” she meowed, recognizing the commander. She listened to her ramble with only half an ear, instead examining the she-cat’s form curiously. Her attention snapped back to Arcticfang as she asked Aspenblaze a question. “Oh, nothing much. Just got back from hunting. I’m excersising my power so that I can use it to catch prey. It’s harder using it on living things, but I’m getting it.”
"cool! Do you want to see something funny?" Arcticfang bounced up and down, remembering when she did this in the past. oh, boy! I hope she likes it!
Old March 17th, 2019, 04:18 PM

Quote:

"cool! Do you want to see something funny?" Arcticfang bounced up and down, remembering when she did this in the past. oh, boy! I hope she likes it!
Aspenblaze widened her eyes slightly, the sight of Arcticfang excited somewhat odd in her eyes. She seemed like a kit, about to show their mother their "perfect" hunting crouch. The warrior smiled; it was kind of cute. "Yeah, sure," she replied.