Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:39 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:32 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 10:29 PM
✰Bristle’Thorns...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:42 PM
you're gonna go far, kid...
Last post by Mica
Today 09:39 PM

Old May 14th, 2024, 03:42 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Pried From Death's Maw By An Old Friend. {PRIV}

SilverPaw
The Large Apprentice Slid Through Trees, Grumbling And Snarling. Hed Remove His Fathers Head If It Was The Last Thing He Did. Hed Find That Foxhearted Excuse Of A ThunderClan Warrior And Remove His Scarred Up Head, And Put It On A Tree Towards The Outskirts. Make Sure No Loners Dare Tried Invading ThunderClan! Oh, Wouldn't That Be Nice? He Gave A Slight Grin Before Sitting And Watching A River Flow.
{ @paris }
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; May 14th, 2024 at 03:47 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 08:18 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: Pried From Death's Maw By An Old Friend. {PRIV}

Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior
Flock Together Tier 2 [ ACTIVE ], Beefed Up Tier 3 [ ACTIVE ], Lyrebird's Lullaby [ ACTIVE ]

Russet-brown fur slunk through the bushes before darting out and grasping Silverpaw in its scruff. It shook the ThunderClanner harshly before throwing him on the ground and standing over him.

The young dog-fox raised its head as a blood-curling battle cry sounded from the bushes. The muscular, dusky-brown-and-white pelt of Larkswoop raced through the bushes. She jumped on top of the dog-fox's back, spinning around its neck and letting her claws rank through its throat.

Blood poured from the dog-fox's throat and it collapsed to the ground at Larkswoop's paws once she had jumped up. Kicking Silverpaw's attacker and making sure it was dead, she bounded over to a bloody Silverpaw.

''Silverpaw,'' She pressed a paw to his shoulder and shook the silver-and-white apprentice. ''Wake up. We have to get back to camp.''

@Desert Rain Frog

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 14th, 2024, 08:30 PM
Aphrodite

Default Re: Pried From Death's Maw By An Old Friend. {PRIV}

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior
Flock Together Tier 2 [ ACTIVE ], Beefed Up Tier 3 [ ACTIVE ], Lyrebird's Lullaby [ ACTIVE ]

Russet-brown fur slunk through the bushes before darting out and grasping Silverpaw in its scruff. It shook the ThunderClanner harshly before throwing him on the ground and standing over him.

The young dog-fox raised its head as a blood-curling battle cry sounded from the bushes. The muscular, dusky-brown-and-white pelt of Larkswoop raced through the bushes. She jumped on top of the dog-fox's back, spinning around its neck and letting her claws rank through its throat.

Blood poured from the dog-fox's throat and it collapsed to the ground at Larkswoop's paws once she had jumped up. Kicking Silverpaw's attacker and making sure it was dead, she bounded over to a bloody Silverpaw.

''Silverpaw,'' She pressed a paw to his shoulder and shook the silver-and-white apprentice. ''Wake up. We have to get back to camp.''

@Desert Rain Frog
SilverPaw Lay Limp, A Pile Of Bloody Fur on The Ground. Part Of His Face Was Torn From His Skull, And Rocks Had Shredded His Leg And Side. His Eye Peaked Up And He Yowled In Pain. He Tried Getting Up, But Fell Back Down With A Yowl. He Winced And Tried Again. He Slowly Got Up And Stumbled. Blood Spilled From His Wounds. He Looked Helplessly At Larkswoop... L.... It Hurts... Lark I-It Hurts So Mu-Muc-Ch. He Began To Cry Heavily, Tears Pouring Down From His Intact Eye.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 14th, 2024, 08:44 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: Pried From Death's Maw By An Old Friend. {PRIV}

Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior

Larkswoop's heart clenched at the sight of Silverpaw's grievous injuries, her green eyes widening in shock and concern. Without hesitation, she rushed forward, her instincts as a warrior kicking in as she assessed the situation.

"Silverpaw, hold on," she urged, her voice laced with urgency and determination. "We'll get you help. Just try to stay still."

With gentle yet firm movements, Larkswoop approached Silverpaw, carefully inspecting his wounds while trying to remain composed despite the rising tide of fear and sorrow within her. "You're going to be okay," The warrior murmured, her voice wavering slightly as she worked to staunch the flow of blood and provide whatever comfort she could.

"We'll get you back to camp," Larkswoop promised, her tone unwavering despite the gravity of the situation. "Hang on, Silverpaw. You're not alone. We'll get through this together."

With steady paws and a heart heavy with concern, Larkswoop began the journey back to camp, determination burning bright in her eyes as she vowed to do everything in her power to save her clanmate's life.

@Desert Rain Frog // @Omari + @iliri - Drizzlecloud and Springlight are needed. Larkswoop just fought off a young dog-fox and killed it, but failed to do it before Silverpaw was attacked /gen /lh

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 14th, 2024, 09:21 PM
Aphrodite

Default Re: Pried From Death's Maw By An Old Friend. {PRIV}

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior

Larkswoop's heart clenched at the sight of Silverpaw's grievous injuries, her green eyes widening in shock and concern. Without hesitation, she rushed forward, her instincts as a warrior kicking in as she assessed the situation.

"Silverpaw, hold on," she urged, her voice laced with urgency and determination. "We'll get you help. Just try to stay still."

With gentle yet firm movements, Larkswoop approached Silverpaw, carefully inspecting his wounds while trying to remain composed despite the rising tide of fear and sorrow within her. "You're going to be okay," The warrior murmured, her voice wavering slightly as she worked to staunch the flow of blood and provide whatever comfort she could.

"We'll get you back to camp," Larkswoop promised, her tone unwavering despite the gravity of the situation. "Hang on, Silverpaw. You're not alone. We'll get through this together."

With steady paws and a heart heavy with concern, Larkswoop began the journey back to camp, determination burning bright in her eyes as she vowed to do everything in her power to save her clanmate's life.

@Desert Rain Frog // @Omari + @iliri - Drizzlecloud and Springlight are needed. Larkswoop just fought off a young dog-fox and killed it, but failed to do it before Silverpaw was attacked /gen /lh
SilverPaw Attempted To Move After Her But Collapsed. No. No No No. No! NO! This Wasn't Real... Right? He Was Gonna Be Okay, Like LarkSwoop Had Said! He Was... Gonna... Be... Just......... Fine...... He Fell Asleep. He Was Joined In This Dream By His Mother, And 7 Cats His Size And Various Pelt Colors... He Matched Them To How His Mother Had Described And Named. PetalKit, BeastKit, CrowKit, GreyKit, VixenKit, FrogKit, And WrenKit. My... Siblings? PetalKit, Walked Up,To Him, Smiling. Her Yellow Hues White Pelt, And Grey Cape Were Littered With Stardust. Not Time For SilverPaw Yet! You'll Be Alright! Like Larky Said! Make It Through!.... Her Voice Faded, And He Awoken. Wound Stung His Body As He Stared Off Into Space.