Old May 14th, 2024, 08:52 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

vixenkit
Purrks: N/A | 3 moons | WC Kit
4/10 posts
A pale brown tom with darker markings who is missing one leg with green eyes. His missing leg makes it difficult to move fast and sit properly.

The young tom-kit smiled nervously, getting up to show be able to reach the leaf."I have this maple leaf for you. I found it near the maple tree, and I thought you would like it." he said, rubbing his paw across the back of his neck bashfully. "And I have another question. Can I be a tunneler? I don't mind who mentors me, Dustbunny or Crowtooth. I just don't think I can be a warrior, what with my missing leg and that... I'm not fast, I can barely sit down." Vixenkit sat down, showing how awkwardly he had to stick out his leg to get in a comfortable position. "And also I just feel like tunneling would be nice. My big brother Rabbitpaw does it and I wanna be like him!
(edited bc he was already sitting down )
@Moonraven

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; May 15th, 2024 at 08:10 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 05:03 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Fanatic

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 25 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: Bewitched, Kitty Softpaws, Two Left Paws
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Nice! Twilightstar would accept his rabbit skull! "alright, lemme go get it!" he chirped, stumbling on his own paws several times as he made his way out the leaders den. Once he had grabbed the skull, he scurried back, dropping the skull and nudging it to the leader. "Here ya go, miss!" he mewed happily. "Oh! Also, I was wondering about a few things. First, I was wondering maybe I could become a mentor? I love the youngins, n Rabbitpaw is like a baby brother to me. Second, I was wondering about the fury role. I want to help my clan, and I'll admit I do have ambitions for deputy, But I feel like Fury is a good place to start!" he said, puffing out his cream and gray fur. Hopefully he could get a chance at the fury role. If not, well, just keep working and not stumble on your paws 24/7. His green eyes gleamed, awaiting a response from his leader.

[ @Moonraven ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 16th, 2024, 08:53 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperinghive inhaled and padded in, his eyes flickering nervously. He sat down a fox-length away, his brows furrowed, thinking hard about how to say this. "My Flo- Stempaw. I...Haven't seen him in a while. Did Starclan send him on a quest? Did you?" He asked, his tail curling over his paws tightly. The tom wanted to assume the best before the worst when it came to Stempaw. Whisperinghive had gotten really close to Stempaw. Stempaw was kind, optimistic, and so amazing. "I miss him...So much.I-" Whisperinghive stopped himself before a sob or too much emotion seeped into his voice. He was a warrior now. Warriors didn't cry, right? Oh, Starclan.. Twilightstar was going to see he was just an immature and ill-tempered tom and demote him..

@Moonraven @elaif [Stempaw mention]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old May 20th, 2024, 07:45 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post

vixenkit
Purrks: N/A | 3 moons | WC Kit
4/10 posts
A pale brown tom with darker markings who is missing one leg with green eyes. His missing leg makes it difficult to move fast and sit properly.

The young tom-kit smiled nervously, getting up to show be able to reach the leaf."I have this maple leaf for you. I found it near the maple tree, and I thought you would like it." he said, rubbing his paw across the back of his neck bashfully. "And I have another question. Can I be a tunneler? I don't mind who mentors me, Dustbunny or Crowtooth. I just don't think I can be a warrior, what with my missing leg and that... I'm not fast, I can barely sit down." Vixenkit sat down, showing how awkwardly he had to stick out his leg to get in a comfortable position. "And also I just feel like tunneling would be nice. My big brother Rabbitpaw does it and I wanna be like him!
(edited bc he was already sitting down )
@Moonraven

Twilightstar smiled as the kitten gifted her with a maple leaf. She didn't mind that there were several maple leaves within the camp. She was always happy to receive gifts, even simple ones like these. She'd been gifted chewed-up moss before, so as far as gifts go this wasn't terrible.

"Thank you, Vixenkit. You have your brother's big heart; he also gave me a gift recently." She purred. It was so nice to see that such kindness ran in the family. Her eyes briefly roam over the kit's missing leg as he mentioned his desire to be a tunnler.

"If you want to be a tunneler I don't see why not. I'm sure Dustbunny or Crowtooth will be delighted to train you. WindClan could use more youthful tunnelers. I'm sure Rabbitpaw will be happy to know that you share his aspirations." It was rare that Twilightstar got kits interested in tunneling. Between Vixenkit, Rabbitpaw, and Vinepaw, she would have to hope that Dustbunny and Crowtooth secured more tunnelers that could start training apprentices or the pair would most likely start to become overworked.

As it was, Twilightstar was planning to place Orangepaw as Crowtooth's apprentice soon enough. She didn't like to give her clanmates more than two apprentices at a time, but at this rate, they might have to work something different out for the tunnelers. She was not sure where this sudden zeal for tunneling came from but she be a fool to turn away future trainees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 25 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: Bewitched, Kitty Softpaws, Two Left Paws
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Nice! Twilightstar would accept his rabbit skull! "alright, lemme go get it!" he chirped, stumbling on his own paws several times as he made his way out the leaders den. Once he had grabbed the skull, he scurried back, dropping the skull and nudging it to the leader. "Here ya go, miss!" he mewed happily. "Oh! Also, I was wondering about a few things. First, I was wondering maybe I could become a mentor? I love the youngins, n Rabbitpaw is like a baby brother to me. Second, I was wondering about the fury role. I want to help my clan, and I'll admit I do have ambitions for deputy, But I feel like Fury is a good place to start!" he said, puffing out his cream and gray fur. Hopefully he could get a chance at the fury role. If not, well, just keep working and not stumble on your paws 24/7. His green eyes gleamed, awaiting a response from his leader.

[ @Moonraven ]

The tom left and came back quite quickly, skull in tow. After he dropped it at her paws, she grabbed it and placed it in the back of her den, with the other little trinket and gift she'd been given. Her full ear twitched and her attention was back on Flashfeather as he spoke. Her tail twitched uncomfortably at the mention of a deputy. She knew she'd have to pick someone, but she had enough on her paws and didn't want to think about that now.

"Regarding apprentices, I'll see about finding you one at the next meeting. As for the rank of fury, I'll see what the other furies think about it. If they deem you deserve it then I'll inform you if not, you'll have to work harder." She told him bluntly. She wouldn't promise him anything for certain. At the moment, she didn't think he was ready for such a rank, but she'd at least let the furies keep an eye on him. "Is there anything else you need?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperinghive

Whisperinghive inhaled and padded in, his eyes flickering nervously. He sat down a fox-length away, his brows furrowed, thinking hard about how to say this. "My Flo- Stempaw. I...Haven't seen him in a while. Did Starclan send him on a quest? Did you?" He asked, his tail curling over his paws tightly. The tom wanted to assume the best before the worst when it came to Stempaw. Whisperinghive had gotten really close to Stempaw. Stempaw was kind, optimistic, and so amazing. "I miss him...So much.I-" Whisperinghive stopped himself before a sob or too much emotion seeped into his voice. He was a warrior now. Warriors didn't cry, right? Oh, Starclan.. Twilightstar was going to see he was just an immature and ill-tempered tom and demote him..

@Moonraven @elaif [Stempaw mention]

Stempaw? That had not been where she had thought the conversation was going. She was aware the two were friends but hadn't realized how close they were. "Oh, I'm sorry Whisperinghive, but I have no idea where Stempaw is or where he went. Sadly, he went missing." She told him gently.

She didn't think StarClan had anything to do with Stempaw's disappearance, sometime cats just vanish. It was horrible having to stay and wait for them to return, missing them the whole time, uncertain if they were safe or dead.

"I know you miss him, but not much can be done about it." She told him sympathetically. "Other than waiting for him to return home." It always left this physical ache in her chest seeing her cats in pain or sad. She wished she could do more for the ones left behind.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:53 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperinghive

The news struck Whisperinghive like lightning, his heart skipping a beat. That couldn't be true. It couldn't. Stempaw wouldn't just leave..would he? His thoughts swirled around the tom's head, banging into the sides and crashing around. He could barely comprehend it.

Whisperinghive barely heard Twilightstar speak, his tail flicking nervously. He inhaled and exhaled in a shaky breath before speaking. "C..can I look around? Just for a bit? Maybe around the outskirts..Just in case?" He requested, looking away to hide the tears swelling in his eyes.

@Moonraven

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old May 22nd, 2024, 07:26 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah

@Moonraven

TallGrass walked in and dipped his head towards the leader then raised his head before sitting down his presence would be short and simple he waited a slight moment before speaking "Twilightstar" he began "While out hunting with stonetail We saw a few vulters lurking about in the field I wanted to scare them off but Stonetail said otherwise." he said ending his small report
Old May 28th, 2024, 03:50 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperinghive
The news struck Whisperinghive like lightning, his heart skipping a beat. That couldn't be true. It couldn't. Stempaw wouldn't just leave..would he? His thoughts swirled around the tom's head, banging into the sides and crashing around. He could barely comprehend it.

Whisperinghive barely heard Twilightstar speak, his tail flicking nervously. He inhaled and exhaled in a shaky breath before speaking. "C..can I look around? Just for a bit? Maybe around the outskirts..Just in case?" He requested, looking away to hide the tears swelling in his eyes.

@Moonraven

Twilightstar gave Whisperinghive a sorrowful stare. Losing Stempaw was taking a toll on him. There was little she could say or do to help him with that. "You can look around the outskirts if you bring another warrior. Do not go far, I've had several cats go looking for their lost kin or friend and get caught by twolegs, lost or worse." Twilightstar wanted to tell him to take Batglare, but so long as he brought a warrior with him she didn't mind who. It was hard to juggle duty with friendship or any other relationship. She just hoped that the warrior remembered that WindClan couldn't afford to be losing warriors, not with the tension and RiverClan to deal with. "Just be careful, I hope that you find him, but don't lose yourself while looking," Twilightstar warned him gently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
@Moonraven
TallGrass walked in and dipped his head towards the leader then raised his head before sitting down his presence would be short and simple he waited a slight moment before speaking "Twilightstar" he began "While out hunting with stonetail We saw a few vulters lurking about in the field I wanted to scare them off but Stonetail said otherwise." he said ending his small report

Her ears flickered uncomfortably at the mention of vultures. "I'm hoping to get rid of them soon enough, I've got cats on it, but Stonetail is right, it's better to leave them alone for the time being. Give them less of a reason to cause us trouble. Thank you for informing though."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 28th, 2024, 07:42 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah

@Moonraven

TallGrass nodded his head and saw himself out