Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Wolfhive Art
by BEAR.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:02 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by ollie
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Profile mewsic? any...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 07:59 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:52 AM

Old May 29th, 2024, 04:12 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Acting for Dummies [whole clan event]

Hawkcatcher

The event continued, Hawkcatcher got their next word, gave a brief nod to Mudhound to confirm that they had gotten it, and turned to Drizzlecloud. This didn't feel too complicated and she dropped her body low, mimicking a slithering motion on the ground, making sure not to engage her paws and just use the movements of her head and body. Then she narrowed her eyes and opened her jaws wide while curling back her lips to show off her fangs, even flicking her tongue back and forth a bit. At last, just in case that didn't explain it well enough, she lowered herself again and pretended to strikeout to bite towards her partner's leg (without actually coming too close or bating them, of course) and then drew her back again and showed her fangs, mimicking the expression one made while hissing. Hopefully, that would be enough.

Plot finder

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Purrks: Hawkcatcher has Mind Reader, Wyvern has Dreamwalker
Old May 29th, 2024, 05:34 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@kittycatburmise @hermeswind

Oatpaw furrowed his brow at the word. Oatpaw then padded to a tree and leapt into it with ease. Oatpaw then picked up a leaf and wrapped it into a tight ball. Leaping down he glanced back at the tree and to his group memebers. He then balanced on his hind legs, sitting on his haunches and putting the leaf inbetween his forepaws. He flicked his ears with a wary look as if searching for predators.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; May 29th, 2024 at 05:34 AM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 06:38 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Lightlark purred as Mudhound gave her the word. She immediately crouched and put one paw in front of the other, but stayed in place.

@zBlaze

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old May 29th, 2024, 06:32 PM
New

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Bored

(Is this still open?)

Snowkit || she/her || ThunderClan

Snowkit looked up, seeing a bunch of cats in the clearing. An event? Open to kits?? She thought, bounding over. "Hi! Hi! Hello! What're we doing?" She mewed enthusiastically. Looking around, she could see cats paired up, seeming to... act out stuff? A game? This is so cool! Snowkit glanced around, looking to see if anyone else didn't have a partner. Spotting a cat, she scampered over. "Hi! I'm Snowkit. Wanna be partners?" she'd ask, gazing up at the cat and pricking her ears hopefully.

(OPEN FOR ANY PARTNERS)

~` My characters and me are separate beings. My characters might act or say something that I wouldn't do irl `~
-~-~-~-~-~-~
Character Bios + Pixelgif Cat Shop

Finders
*Thc~Snowkit
*Shc~ Shadekit

Last edited by SnowheartTC; May 29th, 2024 at 06:38 PM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 07:53 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah

Twilightforest

The toms brow furrowed and he stood still for a moment. How in starclan was he supposed to act that out? They hesitated for several moments before taking a bite out of a small patch of grass (Belgh!) and chewing it into a pulp. He pretended to lick it into an old scar on his leg before spitting out the grass pulp, nose wrinkling. Yes, not the most tactful thing, but he hoped it would work.

@zozelen

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Twilightforest had guessed correctly, even if he decided to shout out multiple words to do so. Apparently Mudhound was fine with it. Was it that hard to pick just one guess, though?

Well, they got their word first anyways. Whatever helped them win. Blazepaw didn't bother to do any planning like Mudhound suggested, everything he was doing was working fine so far. And how could the apprentice trust Twilightforest to be competent? They might just mess up whatever strategy he had and overcomplicate things. His teammate probably thought so too, since he didn't make any attempt to plan, either.

Soon enough the next round had started, and Mudhound had given the word to Twilightforest this time. He... was eating the grass? Not even acting it out, though Blazepaw was so momentarily stunned he thought Twilightforest was. He was just biting it. And chewing. Blazepaw's eyes narrowed and he grimaced, watching the warrior lick his leg with an intense, slightly disgusted gaze. It's not like Blazepaw was squeamish or anything, but surely there was a less... literal way for them to do this. Did they not know what the point of the game was?

If Blazepaw kept dwelling on this he wouldn't even make a guess. So, chewing grass. Putting the grass onto their leg. It was like what the medicine cats did, but looked more stupid. "Poultice," Blazepaw guessed in a dry tone. Maybe Twilightforest would just be the downfall of their team, but Blazepaw would have the grace to not immediately give up on his partner and at least try to save them both.

@ollie
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; Yesterday at 09:08 PM.
Old Today, 02:26 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
69/100

Puddlepaw was gone. Replacing her was Oatpaw and Dragonflycliff; she remembered the apprentice from the training event a few moons back, but she hadn't seen Dragonflycliff before. "Hi," she told them politely.

Oatpaw was the one acting. Mallowpaw watched as he leapt into a tree with an enviable ease and rolled up a leaf, before sitting with the leaf between his forepaws. She noted the way he looked around as if searching for something.

Unlike some of the other rounds, Mallowpaw had a fairly good idea of what he might be acting out. "A squirrel?" she guessed.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars @hermeswind
Old Today, 05:38 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Mallowpaw
69/100

Puddlepaw was gone. Replacing her was Oatpaw and Dragonflycliff; she remembered the apprentice from the training event a few moons back, but she hadn't seen Dragonflycliff before. "Hi," she told them politely.

Oatpaw was the one acting. Mallowpaw watched as he leapt into a tree with an enviable ease and rolled up a leaf, before sitting with the leaf between his forepaws. She noted the way he looked around as if searching for something.

Unlike some of the other rounds, Mallowpaw had a fairly good idea of what he might be acting out. "A squirrel?" she guessed.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars @hermeswind
Oatpaw stood up and gave a small nod to confirm her answer was right. Sitting down he waited.

Oatpaw grabbed the leaf and un rolled it. Gently placing the leaf on the side of the camp. Oatpaw seemed to care about the nature around him. He in fact did, death has been his (unwilling) best friend for the past few moons. Oatpaw had learned fighting with words and not claws is better.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old Today, 08:02 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Twilightforest had guessed correctly, even if he decided to shout out multiple words to do so. Apparently Mudhound was fine with it. Was it that hard to pick just one guess, though?

Well, they got their word first anyways. Whatever helped them win. Blazepaw didn't bother to do any planning like Mudhound suggested, everything he was doing was working fine so far. And how could the apprentice trust Twilightforest to be competent? They might just mess up whatever strategy he had and overcomplicate things. His teammate probably thought so too, since he didn't make any attempt to plan, either.

Soon enough the next round had started, and Mudhound had given the word to Twilightforest this time. He... was eating the grass? Not even acting it out, though Blazepaw was so momentarily stunned he thought Twilightforest was. He was just biting it. And chewing. Blazepaw's eyes narrowed and he grimaced, watching the warrior lick his leg with an intense, slightly disgusted gaze. It's not like Blazepaw was squeamish or anything, but surely there was a less... literal way for them to do this. Did they not know what the point of the game was?

If Blazepaw kept dwelling on this he wouldn't even make a guess. So, chewing grass. Putting the grass onto their leg. It was like what the medicine cats did, but looked more stupid. "Poultice," Blazepaw guessed in a dry tone. Maybe Twilightforest would just be the downfall of their team, but Blazepaw would have the grace to not immediately give up on his partner and at least try to save them both.

@ollie

☆Twilightforest
Tom - He/They - 24 Moons - No Purrks

Twilightforest shook his head, looking vaguely annoyed. He ate grass for nothing, but they were close! He thought for a moment, trying to figure out what to do. They lashed their tail in frustration when nothing came to mind. There was no way he was eating grass again, and Blazepaw had gotten close-ish. He just needed to figure out a way to convey who was doing it. He certainly wasn't using the apprentice who looks like theyd rip him to shreds if Twilightforest tried to get remotely closer. He rolled his eyes, going back to the scar on his leg and sorta patted it, hoping it looked like he was putting cobweb on the scar, which still had the gross pulp smeared on it.

@zozelen

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!