Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:44 PM

Old May 29th, 2024, 09:09 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs !! i am forgetful lol
My Mood: Starving
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Turtlekit nods "yeah sure try it again jaykit. You will get it this time." she purs encouraging him to try again seeing him get excited as his claws twitch.
With Turtlekit's attention earned, Jaykit didn't waste a heartbeat. He re-positioned himself toward the tree and reared his little tail-high rump in the air, wiggled, then sprinted toward the base. He leapt, hooking his claws into the tree once again, only this time he managed to grip hard enough. Pride swelled in the kitten's chest. "Turtlekit, look! Look at me! I'm doing it!!!" Jaykit boasted. He was so glad he had someone witness him in all his warrior-potential glory.

---

@dino.

As the days grew hotter and sunnier, Jaykit had grown an annoyance to a certain reoccurring intruder on ThunderClan's grounds. A loud high pitched buzzing pierced his ears on a daily basis, sometimes high in a tree, and other times nearby in a bush. Gosh, what an awful sound! How are warriors able to get anything done?? Surely this intruder needed to be taken care of. So, on this particular hot summer day, Jaykit took the liberty to prowl around the ThunderClan's camp in search of the buzzing enemy. Eventually, he came across a large bug on the branch of a shrub. In hunter mode, the gray kitten inched closer to it. The bug was un-phased, too busy buzzing away. Luckily, Jaykit was immune to it's mind-numbing calls, and he was able to sneak up to the intruder close enough to where they were almost nose-to-nose...then....

CRUNCH.

Clenched between the kitten's jaws, the enemy was defeated! No more buzzing! He must report the victory to Bumblestar at once! Waddling speedily toward the leader's den with the comically large bug wedged in his tiny maw, Jaykit called. "BUMBLESTARRR!! I bring you the loud bug!!!"

Last edited by Patagonia; May 29th, 2024 at 10:39 PM. Reason: very important jaykit and bumblestar moment mhm it had to be done
Old May 29th, 2024, 11:08 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patagonia View Post
With Turtlekit's attention earned, Jaykit didn't waste a heartbeat. He re-positioned himself toward the tree and reared his little tail-high rump in the air, wiggled, then sprinted toward the base. He leapt, hooking his claws into the tree once again, only this time he managed to grip hard enough. Pride swelled in the kitten's chest. "Turtlekit, look! Look at me! I'm doing it!!!" Jaykit boasted. He was so glad he had someone witness him in all his warrior-potential glory.

---

@dino.

As the days grew hotter and sunnier, Jaykit had grown an annoyance to a certain reoccurring intruder on ThunderClan's grounds. A loud high pitched buzzing pierced his ears on a daily basis, sometimes high in a tree, and other times nearby in a bush. Gosh, what an awful sound! How are warriors able to get anything done?? Surely this intruder needed to be taken care of. So, on this particular hot summer day, Jaykit took the liberty to prowl around the ThunderClan's camp in search of the buzzing enemy. Eventually, he came across a large bug on the branch of a shrub. In hunter mode, the gray kitten inched closer to it. The bug was un-phased, too busy buzzing away. Luckily, Jaykit was immune to it's mind-numbing calls, and he was able to sneak up to the intruder close enough to where they were almost nose-to-nose...then....

CRUNCH.

Clenched between the kitten's jaws, the enemy was defeated! No more buzzing! He must report the victory to Bumblestar at once! Waddling speedily toward the leader's den with the comically large bug wedged in his tiny maw, Jaykit called. "BUMBLESTARRR!! I bring you the loud bug!!!"

Turtlekit was proud of Jaykit and purs softly "There you go keep going you go this." She was so proud of him. She was also glad that she helped him learn to climb the tiny tree. She was now going to try to play mossball again while he was showing bumblestar what he needed to show her.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Yesterday, 05:19 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
moonkit
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

she tilted her head, aw man- now she had to play with Amberkit..."hmph" she huffed as she dragged herself over to amberkit's side."I guard the goal this time!" she meowed with a sigh. that rosekit was cool, she tilted her head again and wondered. "he's cool looking with that scar, only true warrior's have scars" she said in a dreamy tone.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
amberkit
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

he gagged, come on- his sister couldn't be having a liking to that rosekit Tom. "yeah yeah whatever..." he sighed as he wiggled his hind quarters, "i'll win for sure this time!" he meowed with a determined look in his eyes, he then pounced on the mossball and swatted it towards the center of the play area, his tail waving back and forth with happiness. yeah, he would prove he was better then rosekit cuz no warrior needed a scar to prove they were cool and to prove to his sister that rosekit was weird, in a good way but weird. yeah. Amberkit made the best plan in his head. he was gonna win!
@Weekend-Wondering (rosekit)
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom

Last edited by sylvia26; Yesterday at 05:20 AM.
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Rosekit
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 3 1/2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

{ @ashtuft //Your interests would lie here. ^^ }

Rosekit had put a lot of emotional effort into his apology, so he had high hopes in its success. Nettlekit, or so it seemed, had obviously not had any interest in communicating with Rosekit verbally during their lightning-quick game of mossball, and whenever he had given her instructions, explanations, remarks, or anything else that would normally get him words in response, he had never received any verbal reactions from she she-Kit. He was not annoyed by it, simply confused. But he didn’t want to judge or make too many assumptions: she might not just be shy, and Rosekit knew that there was a chance there was some underlying issue that did the job of covering up the dark kit’s lack of words.

But that had no effect on the way Rose’Kit felt about how she responded to his apology. For a moment, Nettlekit was silent and simply staring at Rosekit. Then she blinked. Rosekit could feel the slightest feeling of unease at the awkward silence creeping up his throat, and discomfort begged him to just give up on this attempt at an apology and straight-up leave. But then, without warning, Nettlekit made a sound that almost made Rosekit jump, but he held his ground. She had suddenly hissed at him. She had hissed at Rosekit for apologizing to her! How dare she! Rosekit thought to himself, eyebrows falling over his eyes and furrowing. What a crybaby, isn’t she? What a brat! Well, to heck with this, I’m outta here. Time to get back to Amberkit an’ Moonkit anyway, see what’s goin’ on o’er there. And just like that, Nettlekit returned to playing alone, all by herself as if they had never interacted.

Rosekit scoffed aloud and started to turn around. He made sure to leave Nettlekit with one final comment. “Stars Dang, Thorns, didn’t know you were this much of a brat, huh! Well enjoy playin’ your own brainless games- good luck hissin’ away at everybody who tries an’ says sorry for the first time in forever. Don’t expect me to put you on my good list, cause you’re down on the opposite.” With that, Rosekit turned and began to head back to the gameplay area.

Should I apologize next time? Rosekit started to ask himself. It had felt like a such a good idea at the time, saying sorry and getting rid of any guilt or shame that might have build up for the remark he had thrown out at Nettlekit, but now look where it had gotten him. I mean- if I’d known she was so freakin’ similar to her name I wouldn’t’a bothered. Rosekit was beginning to wonder if he should even include apologies in his Goodie-Streak at all, or if he should just give up on them completely. There wasn’t much of a point in saying sorry to Nettlekit- in fact, it had put him in a worse position than he had been originally. But not everybody is an exact clone and/or copy of Thorns, He reminded himself, sniffing. Not everybody is a a brat like her. I mean, at least I’ve got REASONIN’ for MY brattiness- she just hissed ‘cause nothin’ was stopping’ ‘er. What a pain in the tail.

{ @/sylvia26 // Your interests would lie here. ^^ }

Rosekit took a deep breath as he hurried forward back to the gameplay area with his tail swishing back and forth behind him, eyes glazed with irritation and impatience and frustration clear in his expression. He had never imagined that Nettlekit would prove to be such a pain emotionally, but the russet tabby tom-kit understood that it was time to move on. His life didn’t revolve around Nettlekit- at the moment it was centered around his game of mossball. And if that wasn’t enough, if anything, it would be revolving around Amberkit and Moonkit. Rosekit took another deep breath and prepared to call out to catch the duo’s attention, but he stopped to hear out what they were saying to one another as he approached, listening from a distance.

Moonkit did not seem too overjoyed by the idea of working with her brother instead of Rosekit himself, but nonetheless, she casually obeyed his instructions. Rosekit’s whiskers twitched in interest at the sight of it. I guess I couldn’t have been TOO a much of a brat myself, I Moonkit’s happy to listen to me. He suggested to himself. He watched as the white and striped-black she-kit declared that she would guard their goal, wandering over mildly reluctantly to stand at her brother’s side. Rosekit paused in his tracks when she sighed and started to explain her feelings about his scar in a dreamy tone, eventually telling Amberkit about how she thought that only true warriors have scars. Rosekit coughed on his own breath. Puzzled and immediately embarrassed, he asked himself, Wha- huh? Oh, crap, we just met-! Whatever! Back to mossball, she can fantasize all she wants.

Rosekit continued to head in the sibling pair’s direction, silently extremely relieved that Amberkit seemed to brush off the topic about Moonkit’s possible liking towards her scarred denmate decently quickly. As Amberkit wiggled his hindquarters, Rosekit leapt gracefully over to his side of the gameplay area, dropping with another swish of his tail to stand beside the mossball, an equal distance from Amberkit. Amberkit’s eyes were seeming to gleam with determination as he spoke. He meowed on and on about how he was sure he was going to win, and raising an eyebrow, Rosekit glanced down at the mossball laying in between the two of them. Slowly and casually, with his tone edged with judgement, Rosekit told him, “Well, go ahead then, Hairball,” Roseki turned to Moonkit, then Amberkit, then back and forth between the two, bright amber gaze flickering back and forth as he alternated. He waited for Amberkit to finish getting the ball back to the center of the gameplay area, tail waving back and forth in happiness behind him as he did, to start the countdown. “Alright, Moonkit’s all the way over there- whatever, I’ll count down! Quicker this time, come on, three, two, one, GO!!!

Swiftly, Rosekit sprung towards the mossball and swiped it towards him. Without a moment of hesitation, well aware that Amberkit seemed more than prepared to snatch it back and Moonkit could come running at him anytime (though, at least in Rosekit’s eyes, leaving the goal unprotected would be a pretty stupid idea), Rosekit aimed and knocked it forward just right of Moonkit and Amberkit’s goal. He rushed forward, kicking the ball along with him, until finally, he came to an abrupt stop in front of Moonkit. “A’ight, now,” He shifted his gaze up to the she kit and prepared his front paw to aim a strike. “Ya’ ready yet? Well too bad if not, cause here it comes!” If he managed the strike without anyone’s interference, it went flying passed Moonkit and into the goal. Of Amberkit stopped him, you decide. If Moonkit caught the ball, the game would still be on, and she would have to kick or toss it to her brother.

✽❀✽

// Rosekit Child-Game-Success Permissions Given \\

~ @sylvia26 {Amberkit and Moonkit}~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~