Smile Re: RiverClan Nursery

Blossomkit stretched, yawning ater a long day
Old May 24th, 2024, 06:50 AM

Bump Policy: when ever
My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Seagulliwing watched the warrior go, then turned to Wishkit. She wasn't sure what to do just now.
@Hollyheart of thunderclan
Wishkit turned to Seagullwing, looking at her expectantly. They cocked their head, wondering how they were going to be punished. They squeezed their eyes shut, preparing for the worst.

Seagullwing- @Mizu
Dusklion (if they continue interacting)- taillow

Last edited by Hollyheart of thunder; May 24th, 2024 at 06:52 AM. Reason: forgot to mention some people!
Old May 24th, 2024, 07:10 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post
Wishkit turned to Seagullwing, looking at her expectantly. They cocked their head, wondering how they were going to be punished. They squeezed their eyes shut, preparing for the worst.

Seagullwing- @Mizu
Dusklion (if they continue interacting)- taillow
"Why are you doing that?" asked Seagullwing, the queen was puzzled by this.
Old May 24th, 2024, 08:27 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

jayfrost slowed down then marigoldkit complained, partially to walk side by side so he could be sure she was following and also because he didnt enjoy people following him, he much preferred to follow behind and see the other cats. the tabby entirely ignored marigoldkits first few sentences and only really payed attention to the complaints when he heard the slight edge of fear in the question about mistyshard.
"we'll get you cleaned up and if you feel better we wont bother misty, if you get sick again she'll help you" he offered, "its no use apprenticing you if you're just going to suffer" the warrior continued, entirely unaware how rude that might come across. he was too fixated on keeping composure and had always resorted to logic rather than trying to get a feel for what the other was seeking in the conversation.
"mistyshard is a good cat, she'd do well im sure" spoken moreso into the void rather than actually addressing the kit he made a mental note to see if he could speak with mistyshard soon. he had barely seen her in moons, a pity really.
"you can eat when youre clean and feeling better. later"

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\6 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
A sudden thrill of unease settled deep in the pit of her stomach. She was queezy, but not queezy to the point where she might be about to throw up again. No, this was different. It was more mental than anything. Never become an apprentice? No, no, she needed that. Maybe then she could make up for all the things she missed. She could volunteer to do a lot of very helpful things and then maybe everycat in the clan wouldn't of even noticed she was sick in the first place. That was her dream, her goal. Then she could start all over!

But Jayfrost's words struck a cord of urgency in her. She had to get better and fast. If that meant staying inside of the medicine den for a good while then okay, that was fine! With all the stuff she experienced, she was sure she could handle everything. Well, almost everything. A good deal of things still freaked her out, like mouse carcasses apparently.

There was something so... Familiar about this whole incident. It was on the tip of her tongue, she could feel the memory struggle to be formed in the back of her brain. What was it? Stars, why couldn't she remember!? Marigoldkit allowed the Earth to melt away for a moment as she thought. Rouges... Mean ones. An old-ish barn. An odd tasting rabbit, crawling with...

...Maggots.

Marigoldkit let the colors swirl back into view as her memory faded. Maggots and bugs and other things she shouldn't of eaten, things she should've noticed. But she was too hungry to care, Marigoldkit could remember that quite clearly. The tightness of her stomach gnawed at her like a bad dream. It's like the hunger never went away.

"I would hope so," Marigoldkit smiled at Jayfrost in response to his perception of Mistyshard. With a name like that, it was hard to imagine a cat with a mean face or snappy attitude. She was positive the new medicine cat would try her best.

"I'm not sure if I'll be able to eat soon after this... I'd wait a few sinks in the sky before then." The big thing in the sky that painted the camp in red before nightfall always seemed to do that. She wasn't sure why it did, perhaps to was all just a feature that Starclan decided to add. Still, it was pretty helpful when mapping out time and when she last ate. As little of an appetite she had, she didn't want to starve to death.

"Uhm, Jayfrost?" Marigoldkit began. "Where are we going?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 24th, 2024, 08:45 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
She made sure that the elder was comfortable in her nest. She twitched her ears at the question. W-well..... do you know any stories about the medicine cats? She mewed. She had always been interested in the medicine cats and healing. She knew that she would never be able to do that but she still loved to learn what she could. She crawled into her nest with the elder and settled down. She looked like a ball of colored fur as she waited for the elder to begin.

Ahh the medicine cats hmm let’s see Manny, Manny seasons ago. There were 2 adventurous kits. One day, they saw a very pretty butterfly, flying around camp. A tortoiseshell cat appeared out of nowhere, she had a sweet scent and told the 2 kits to chase the butterfly, so they did. They chased it all around the camp. Up high rock, down high rock. Around the prey pile, through the warrior den and across the elder den. Then into the Medicine den and… They caught it! One of the kits pinned it down while the other tore off a wing. The medicine cat came into their den and asked the kits what they were doing. They said that a tortoiseshell cat with a sweet scent had told them to chase it. Something clicked in the med cat's mind. The butterfly wing. ButterflyHeart! Their own apprentice! She had been accepted by Starclan with a butterfly wing on their nose! The Medicine cat realized that butterflyheart’s sign was fake! She had not been accepted by starclan after all! She thanked the kits for telling her and they ran off. Later that night, the medicine cat was visited by starclan. Starclan told them that their apprentice did not believe in them, and were talking with the dark forest cats instead! The medicine cat, angry, told her leader and butterflyheart (Now butterflypaw as they were not accepted by starclan) was sent out of RiverClan and Riverclan was at peace once more.

Story meaning: Trust in starclan only
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM

Bump Policy: when ever
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
"Why are you doing that?" asked Seagullwing, the queen was puzzled by this.

Wishkit opened their eyes, surprised by the question. "Well," they said, "aren't you gonna punish me?" They asked