View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 06:30 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Pine Oasis Pack [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
@Broken @Featherkit

Looking over her shoulder down at Midnight, "Oh, Good morning." She said with a smile. "Good to see you've already take the initiative to hunt for us this morning, that's wonderful!" The fae said. "I'll be down in a moment. Nori is awake. I have to retrieve her." She mused as she flicked her tail dismissing him to eat or wake the rest of the pack up.

Before she could even head to Nori, Nori had bounded over pressing into her. The wolf smiled, "Good morning my dear little one." She leaned over and gave the pup a loving lick across the forehead. "Did you sleep okay?" She asked pulling the pup with her paw into a snuggle-hug. The fae always relished having Nori so close to her. She treated her as if she were born from her own body. Reyah had always wanted to have pups and live in a large pack. For now she would have to suffice with the pack mates she had.
He smiles “ well I am your warrior! I have to do what I need to do for the pack.” His ears picked up a bit hearing about nori than he remembered something “ oh! Almost forgot! My lady I’ll be back I have something for noir!” He Says as he suddenly turns away and runs off. Heading out of camp once again