View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2017, 08:52 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

{ oh well pfft }
"She's multiple shades of grey, and she's I think blind." the tom said, looking desperately at the molly. "Please, I know what my father had done to your clan, but I'm not like him." he was seemingly begging for her to follow with his gaze. He knew it was only fair she distrusted him but at least listen when a young kit's life was on the line! He looked back towards the hollow, and then back to the molly. "This way." he said and bolted past trees to the hollow. Oh he hoped she was still there. He looked in and saw the she-kit in the den, and gave a breath of relief. "She's still here!" he called.

~~

She cowarded in fear as she heard the tom call someone over. Oh please don't be evil, please don't be evil! she begged in her mind. Then, she scented something familiar and lifted her head. "Mom...?" she asked, and the russet tom tilted his head before he looked up at the molly behind him. "Is she yours?" he asked.
Lioncry looked him over, but she had no idea who his father was.
He was the first Dusk Syndicate cat she'd spoken with or even seen and he wasn't at all like she'd been told to expect. She nodded, following his gaze. But the throng of fighting cats was so thick that she couldn't see what he was looking at. She inhaled sharply, feeling her heart sink. “Yes. And Oh! Smokeykit!” she gasped, now frantic to go get her kit. Relieved, she followed him and quickly caught sight of the multiple shaded gray she-kit with sightless green eyes. Relief swamped over the golden warrior and she rushed forwards, pressing her face against Smokeykit's soft fur.

She saw that Smokeykit cowered away and let out a soothing churr, comforting her kit. Then anger bubbled in her chest, and she stared at Smokeykit with disbelief. “Smokeykit! You shouldn't have come! Oh, please, just stay here, okay?” she said urgently, her voice a scared plea. “Yeah. Um, mine in every way but blood.” she said, flicking her ears. She was just explaining why she and Smokeykit had no physical traits in common whatsoever.

Last edited by doghouse; May 4th, 2017 at 08:53 PM.