Thread: Retribution
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2017, 08:42 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

(No fend off the fighter thing lol I have to duplicate her for this to work and I'm just saying that this is happening before she fights Angel )
Lioncry looked around, and heard a cat approaching her. She turned, and glared at the tom, golden pelt fluffed up and teeth bared. She was about to land him a nasty scratch on the face when he spoke, and she froze, an image flickering to life in her head. She took a faltering step back. “No, I don't trust you. What do they look like?” she asked urgently, praying to StarClan that it wasn't Smokeykit. She looked him over. He was young, probably if he were in a Clan he would only be an apprentice. She wondered how early training began for Dusk Syndicate kits, and how harsh it was. She despised the Syndicate, and everything to do with it. They had killed many SkyClan cats, and probably cats from other Clans as well. She looked to see if she could spot the kit, but it was either a lie or the kit was well hidden. She watched him, and saw that he was fighting Dusk Syndicate cats. So if it was a trick, it was a very good one at that.
teeth bared and
{ oh well pfft }
"She's multiple shades of grey, and she's I think blind." the tom said, looking desperately at the molly. "Please, I know what my father had done to your clan, but I'm not like him." he was seemingly begging for her to follow with his gaze. He knew it was only fair she distrusted him but at least listen when a young kit's life was on the line! He looked back towards the hollow, and then back to the molly. "This way." he said and bolted past trees to the hollow. Oh he hoped she was still there. He looked in and saw the she-kit in the den, and gave a breath of relief. "She's still here!" he called.

~~

She cowarded in fear as she heard the tom call someone over. Oh please don't be evil, please don't be evil! she begged in her mind. Then, she scented something familiar and lifted her head. "Mom...?" she asked, and the russet tom tilted his head before he looked up at the molly behind him. "Is she yours?" he asked.