View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(Sorry I'm so late)
Coalfur leapt at the Greenvine,claws outstretched.She had forgotten about them wanting this cat alive,and was already trying to make a killing blow,aiming for Greenvine's neck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
(Yeah, of course. Don't want to give Swiftowl too much work. Maybe she'll just have a few scratches and the likes.)

The apprentice was relieved when she saw Lightningscale breaking free. She was about to check if Flyingspirit, as well as that new she-cat, were okay, when she felt movement from her side. She let out a silent scream and cowered in fear as the she-cat basically came crashing down onto her smallish form, knocking the air out of her lungs and sending her tumbling down.

-

"Alright, Dragonstar." As the leader went back to sleep, he exited her den, and headed towards his own. "Come on, Ravenkit. You'd better get some sleep before the ceremony." He then yawned the second his paws touched the inside floor of the den, heading to his patch of moss and comfortably settilng himself in it.
He quickly fell asleep, only this time around he started to let out some light snores.

@Okapi @Swiftheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He pressumed the other entrance of the den was close to he answered,"In camp recovering from your wounds." He braced himself for attack hoping she could kill him with suspense instead of fighting leave for the other entrance of the den!
lightningscale got up from the ground to see greenvine running form the den."come on we need to know that shes gone"lightningscale yelled and raced up the hole into the daylight.he waited for the group to catch up.(we will meet rowanclan at the broder its the first time the clans met cause the willow tree rp was a little early)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.