View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2018, 04:04 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Scorndusk was prowling along the shriveled shrubbery when he spotted the apprentice. Finally. Fresh blood had been scarce in the Dark Forest, especially young cats ready for training. He pulled back his teeth in an ugly smile, tracking the shecat. She was young, obviously frightened. Training her might be a pain.

Without a sound, he slid into sight and blocked her path, his long, curved claws glinting unnaturally in the darkness. "Why, hello there," he purred, his voice rough and raspy. "What's such a small kit doing here?"
Lightpaw jumped back in fear. "I was just trying to have a good dream when I suddenly came here." She meowed. "How did I get here, and why am I here?" The young she had no idea where she was. "A-and who are you?"
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots