View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2018, 04:02 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw woke up in the middle of a strange-looking, very dark forest. There were cats, cats everywhere, who were screeching and yowling, fighting with claws unsheathed. Lightpaw thought this was all unfamiliar as she never saw cats train with unsheathed claws back at camp. Looking around, Lightpaw sniffed the air as she headed into the Dark Forest, wondering who all these cats were. There was one thing on her mind now: she had to escape.
Scorndusk was prowling along the shriveled shrubbery when he spotted the apprentice. Finally. Fresh blood had been scarce in the Dark Forest, especially young cats ready for training. He pulled back his teeth in an ugly smile, tracking the shecat. She was young, obviously frightened. Training her might be a pain.

Without a sound, he slid into sight and blocked her path, his long, curved claws glinting unnaturally in the darkness. "Why, hello there," he purred, his voice rough and raspy. "What's such a small kit doing here?"
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit