View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:14 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Seven Devils [ShadowClan Plot]

Name: Wishtail
Role: Pride or Vainglory, either is fine! I would actually be fine with even Gluttony as long as she isn’t like... fat. Maybe if she was just constantly hungry and greedy.
Appearance: Wishtail would sound like a starry, silvery shecat of great appearance, but instead she is just black, although she prefers ‘raven’. Instead of being of normal appearance, some call her beautiful and gorgeous, but this feeds the ‘pride’ flame. She has big, shiny eyes that are amber with flecks of gold. When others call her, ‘not beautiful’ that makes her more defensive of the ‘pride’ ideal she has. Has an ombré appearance on her tail, it fades out from black in the middle to a faint white. She has a lean build, Good for sneak attacks, but isn’t very muscular. She is only strong in her legs, which are good for running, due to a Windclan aunt. She has a shredded ear, which she dubs ‘the scar that shows beauty can be tough’. She has long black claws and sharp front fangs. Has a black nose. Her muzzle is gray, leading down to her under belly. Her stomach is soft, and her spine fur is rather sleek, almost like RiverClan. She proudly claims she is pure bred Bombay Cat, but her mother, Raggedsquirrel, was obviously Siamese and Russian Blue mix.
Personality: A very sour, prideful shecat. In her opinion, she knows that she’s the best and everycat should just admit it already. When Nightshade proclaimed her plan, Wishtail thought that this was a chance to be bumped up in the ranks, maybe even deputy! She agreed, happily taking on the challenge. She hates it when her spotlight is stolen. She will most likely ally herself closely to Nightshade so that her sarcasm and smarts can come into play. She is desicive, and prefers sneak attacks over public challenges. Some may call her a devious genius, but she is just really following how good she thinks she is. She’ll call other cats out on something stupid they had done ages ago just to remind herself that she is perfect, and everyone else is just a sidestory. She likes to think of other cats as worthless, incompetent felines who should aim to be like her. And she constantly points out to impressionable apprentices that they should model after her, not their mentors. She loves to forget anything she has ever done wrong, a bad hunt, sloppy training. Etc. Instead, she puts to light her talents and other cats faults. Even her shredded ear doesn’t dim her pride. She hopes to be a strong force alongside Nightshade and her other followers, and rise to power and glory among them. She is a bit self conscious about her ear, though. It is the only thing you can point out about her that will make her truly angry, even insane. She will shred you verbally, even physically, if you ever DARE to say such blaphsemy. (Blasphemy is her favorite word, and she uses it constantly.) She also admires Nightshade’s strength and self confidence and Wishtail aims to not outshine Nightshade, but be mentioned along side her when their group wins the fight against Goldenstar. She definitely wants Shadowclan to belong to a stronger force that is much more cunning and controlling, so that the clan will finally meet up to Wishtail’s unachievable standards.
Roleplay Example:
Wishtail padded into camp, her head held high yet laden with prey. Three mice, one squirrel, and a small rabbit whom her clanmate was carrying, were their newest catches. Only the squirrel and one mouse was her clanmates catch. Maplekit bounced away from her game of mouseball with other kits. “Woah! That rabbit is HUGE!” She mewed happily. Wishtails clanmate dipped her head in appreciation. “Excuse me,” She hissed after depositing her prey. “I caught WAY more than him,” she declared angrily, glaring at the other cat. Maplekit looked up at Wishtail. “But why couldn’t I congratulate him?” She asked curiously. “Because I’m WAY better at hunting,” she pointed out like Maplekit was brainless. She flicked her tail towards the pile. “Besides, my catches were much bigger and healthier. His are... puny.” She wrinkled her nose in disgust. Maplekit rolled her eyes Andy tottered away. “Whatever!” Wishtail hissed under her breath. “Mousebrained kit.” She spun around on her paws, her sleek pelt shining beautifully in the moon-day sun. She had to admit though, her clanmates catch wasn’t that puny, or small. Her catches had been fat and slow, easy kills. But his had been lean and fast, but Wishtail was never going to admit THAT. She watched him carry his kill straight to the elders den, and then he went out of camp to hunt even more. Whatever, she shook out her pelt. So I didn’t do better, it certainly looked like I did though! She did feel a bit bad about her actions. No you don’t! You are perfect and certainly better than those cats, Wishtail walked to dirtplace, trying to continually tell herself that.
Another one because it kinda explains the whole ‘I don’t care about my mistakes, I care about yours’ vibe.):
Wishtail had been dozing drowsily earlier that day, her black pelt glossy from her daily washing. The process was a bit ostentatious, but it worked. She washed every inch of her pelt, starting at her tail tip to her ears. She even rooted through her pelt for any dirt at the roots, which took longer, but it made her fur shiny and silky. She was thirsty. Sitting up casually, stretching with much grace, she arose, yawning. It was a beautiful day, the kill pile was stocked, no thanks to her, but she would go at dusk when all the other cats were here to see her arrive with prey of all sorts. That was how she got the most praise. She padded over to a small puddle, the still water a bit warm, but she could admire her reflection. Her head tilted side to side, and her eyes twinkled with satisfaction. She lapped up a sip or two, and began to pad out of camp. “Hi, Berryclaw,” she tossed over her shoulder gaily, pushing through the brambles into the pine woods. Berryclaw’s response was heard, but Wishtail ignored it. She sniffed the air for scents, and found a small mouse trail. Following it, she came upon to rodent gnawing on a beech nut. It barely noticed her, so Wishtail waltzed up, taking no care to be silent. She slammed her paw down with a killing strike, only to find it met with leaf mulch and twigs. She swung her raven head around, glaring at the tree roots just as a furry doe brown tail whipped out of sight. She shook her shoulders, tossing her head. No one saw, so did it matter? She was too good to be put down anyway.
Other: She is a newer character of mine, I used her awhile back, but she never took off, so I’m reusing her. ;3
Mention: @Incandescence

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; March 10th, 2018 at 01:01 PM.