Name: Snakehiss
x.x.x
x.x.x
x.x.x
Role: Wrath OR Pride
x.x.x
Appearance: Here
x.x.x
Personality: | Impatient | Hateful | Revenge Seeker | Dangerous | Independent | Emotionless | Lacks Empathy for Weakness | Loyal to ShadowClan cats he feels are worthy of being a part of ShadowClan | Wants the best for his Clan | Hates the other Clans | Hates cats who grow soft | Prideful | Thinks he's better than most |
x.x.x
Roleplay Example: It was his turn to go on a hunting patrol. The striped tom narrowed his eyes towards Goldenstar's den, claws unsheathed slowly at the thought of slowly, meticulously dragging his oh-so-sharp claws across the softy's neck. His lowered his gaze, electric green optics filled with a seething anger. Growling at the displeasure of having to hunt for a clan that seemly lost its touch, the tom slowly stalked toward the entrance/exit of the camp. Padding into the marshy land, the tom's large paws creating crevices within the muddy terrain. Breathing in, the dark tabby lowered his frame into a hunters crouch. Without a moments notice, he shot forward grabbing the mouse between his teeth. He placed a paw on the mouse's body, watching it writhe beneath them. His unsheathed claws ever so slightly gripping the small creature. "Do me a favor..." The tom's rumbling voice, thick with malice, echoed. "I'm going to pretend you're a certain feline...and I'm going to demonstrate to you what I plan to do to that feline." The tom let a sickly grin replace his scowling expression. Lifting his other paw, he gazed at his claws and back at the mouse, anger pulsing in his veins. His paw darted towards the mouse, slicing it's neck open, staining his chest and legs red as he did so. "Oh...well seems as though you couldn't stay alive through the whole demonstration." He shook his head and lifted the mouse into his jaws.
x.x.x
Other: Although, Snakehiss is as dangerous and as anger-driven as he is, he is usually good at pretending. Using his good acting to deceive those around him. Once he's got their trust or 'friendship,' the toms unblinding hatred unleashes onto his victim. Might be mentally unstable. His father abused him when he showed kindness, empathy, etc and so because of this, he's grown into this monster.
x.x.x
Mention: @Incandescence

Hope this isn't too much XD

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 17th, 2018 at 10:15 PM.