View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:06 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Seven Devils [ShadowClan Plot]

A collaborative plot with @.:Blue Wishes:.

APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED

Seven Devils

With the tensions rising rapidly between the clans and slowly weakening leaders from constant battle, tyrannical Nightshade has finally decided to take matters into her own paws. With the support of eight other cats, Nightshade is ready to take the rest of Goldenstar's lives and crown herself the leader of ShadowClan.
Unfortunately for her, two of her supposedly loyal followers are just too loyal to ShadowClan to allow her to take over. While they disagree with Goldenstar's way of leading, they become convinced that Nightshade's actions would eventually lead the clan to ruin and only destroy the proud clan. While keeping up their charade as Nightshade's loyal 'subjects', they speak to Goldenstar about the assassination attempts and plan out an attack before it's too late.

Nightshade and her six other followers are based on the Seven Deadly Sins:
Greed [Nightshade, @Incandescence]
Pride [Tangleheart]
Wrath [Newtsplash]
Envy [Darksilhouette]
Gluttony [Ivyfang]
Sloth [Darkcloud]
Vainglory [Wishtail]

The two 'Traitors' of Nightshade's group don't represent a sin.
'Traitor' 1- Tallwhisker
'Traitor' 2- Brokencreek

Please note that any characters that are part of Nightshade's group will likely be exiled by Goldenstar. I recommend you create a character that you're alright with becoming a rogue since I want this group to become a group of rogues that'll bother the clans for a little bit.

Form:

Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Roleplay Example:
Other:
Mention: @Incandescence

~Please keep forms as detailed as possible because it helps out in the selection process!
~Do NOT quote this post or your form will be ignored!
~Applications will be closed down by March 17th, and the chosen characters will be announced on March 18th.
~This plot will take place once things have calmed down a little bit between the clans in order to keep Blue's stress levels as low as possible!
~The description is vague because the roleplay itself will be relatively free-form with the exception of the overarching plot.

Last edited by rubinaito; April 3rd, 2018 at 07:53 AM.