Old November 8th, 2017, 03:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
@Lonestar23

(Sorry this is so so late! :/)

Sagewhisker shuffled along the cold, bare ground underfoot. She shivered as the cold fiercly nipped at the bare skin beneath her fur. She licked her lips and sighed heavily. Her teeth chartered as she continued walking in search of at least a miserable scrap of prey. Just one piece of prey. That was all she had found, so far. It was a terribly small mouse that looked as if it was just about to die of starvation. It's ribs were showing and before she had killed it, It's breath had been shaky and slow. It was just better that Sagewhisker had out it out of it's misery, anyway.

Rustle.

Sagewhisker instinctively crouched low to the ground and her hopes of finding more prey for her clan skyrocketed.

Rustle.

Sagewhisker drew closer to the bushes where the noise was coming from. She licked her lips and barely let her paws touch the ground as she drew closer to the source of the sound.

Rustle. Rustle.

Sagewhisker tensed. She was a tail length away from the bush. She launched herself into the bushes and collided with a red colored bird. The bird screeched and tried to take flight, but Sagewhisker reached for the bird and dragged it to the ground. She swiftly bit it's neck and delivered a killing bite.
Sitting in the clearing, the dark tom's tail was curled tightly around himself. With the weather getting colder, and prey getting scarcer, Obsidiansky was beginning to get more and more worried for the future of the Clan. This feud with ThunderClan was only going to hurt them in the end, and he wondered if Blazingstar knew that. Still - he wouldn't question the leader. Perhaps he was questioning Blazingstar's judgement more because of what had happened to Sagewhisker, but he wouldn't be confronting the tom anytime soon. Obsidiansky didn't think there was a need to make that public. And besides, there were always two sides to every story... so what was the tom's? He couldn't ask. So Obsidiansky was just going to have to sit and wonder and make sure that he didn't get himself involved in any more drama.

Seeing his friend in the clearing (doing what appeared to be hunting), the tom got up and padded over toward Sagewhisker, his eyes fixed more or less on the ground. He didn't really want to make eye contact with her at the moment - things were so confusing for him he wasn't sure how to keep it from getting worse. "Hey... Sagewhisker, um..." It wasn't like him to feel awkward around his friend.

Maybe it had something to do with his recent encounter with Fawnskip that was making him more nervous, or maybe it was that he honestly wasn't sure what to think about her. Why did everything have to be so complicated when it came to feelings? Couldn't it for once be simple, like a, a... a in and out type of thing. A very quick type of thing. Something that wasn't this, that was all Obsidiansky wanted. "How've you been?" It was the first question that came to his mind.

The first one that wasn't quite as touchy-feeling, anyways.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.