View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Winterkit Everything Finder!

@Role
I FORGOT BUT I FINISHED HER
Name: Springkit
Role: Sibling
Clan: Thunder
Personality:
Looks: Boop
Roleplay Example:
Cobaltsnow walked with a certain confidence in her stride. Even though she was close to the boarder of a Clan she was going to war with soon, she didn't show any fear. She was on her side of the boarder, and she hadn't set a paw over it, why should she worry? The lean silver-and-black ticked she-cat glared over the boarder, malice in her eyes. While the she-cat was usually sweet, she felt nothing but distaste for the forest-dwellers in this time period. They were going for war, she had no need to feel sympathy or guilt towards them.
Cobaltsnow parted her jaws slightly, the overwhelming scent of ThunderClan made her cringe as she shut her maw tightly. She flicked her feathery tail, turning her gaze away, continuing to walk, casting glances over the boarder every now and then. She was glancing around - hostility and weariness in her sharp green gaze - for anything odd, feeling like she was being clever, but also letting paranoia control her movements. Cobaltsnow shook her head slightly, she was just being observant, that was a way to put it. She prepared herself for a battle, or maybe just a bit of conflict, knowing ThunderClan, they'd strike up a conflict with the patrol.

Plot Ideas: None currently
Other/Questions: DONE~

Last edited by wickedvirtues; December 16th, 2017 at 06:46 PM.