View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:25 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Winterkit Everything Finder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
I can give you a sibling for each season then you can pick from them.

Name: Autumnkit

Appearance: http://i.pinimg.com/736x/6e/a7/1c/6e...f2ece13b19.jpg

Role wanted: Brother.

Roleplaying example: Wolfhowl trotted out of the Warrior's den after a swift catnap. As she stretched you could see her mussels under her gray and white pelt. She padded over to the fresh kill pile to grab a frog. As she sat eating the frog she was deep in her own thoughts. She couldn't help but felling blest by StarClan. Yeah she wasn't Clan born but she's been in ShadowClan for about 20 moons and wouldn't want to change that. She had a wonderful mate a lazy apprentice that she found amusing and some fine friends here. What would I have been if (Foster mother) hadn't found me? She wondered as she took a bite of her frog.
She was totally unaware of what was going on around her. At lest no one needed her at the moment, at lest she thinks they don't

Personality: Kind, playful and thinks every things a game.
He loves helping others and doing nice things for them. He would be the tom sticking with a wounded cat even when he wants to go play.
He loves playing with anyone and everyone. He'll convenes warriors and apprentices to play with him any chance he gets.
Loving to play isn't always a good thing. He makes everything a game and will act like it's a game till someone makes him stop. Hopefully he'll grow out of that.

Plot idea: He could end up getting Winter and himself in a lot of trouble on accident and get there apprentice ceremony delayed making Winter mad at him for a long time.

Other/Question: He'll get in trouble a lot. No questions @Role
Accepting Autumnkit! He's perfect! Maybe Winter and Autumn could be super close? They would have a good dynamic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Name: Summerkit
Gender: she-kit at birth but as an apprentice will decide she’s a tom and become transgender.
Role: sibling
Personality: Summerkit often feels out of place. She doesn’t know why, but as an apprentice when she decides she’s a tom she will feel in place.
Looks: Silver fur and green eyes
Roleplay Example: Blackheart (aww...I miss her) glanced at the young kit,” Are you sure you want to hear my life story? Fine...I was born in Shadowclan under the kit name of Nightkit. I hated my name. I was as bright as the day. I shined and sparkled, well my fur did and I was smart. So as an apprentice I requested to change my prefix. I became known as Blackpaw. I felt angry. I wanted something more like Daypaw or Dawnpaw not Blackpaw. But I grit my teeth. I decided to make my name mean somthing. I was a rebel...but don’t be a rebel kit. I attacked outsiders savagely. Snuck out at night. Flirted with apprentices, no matter the clan. I became a warrior known as Blackheart. I took Falconsky- a Riverclan warrior as a mate. I knew it was wrong, yes. I had a kit named Riverkit after Riverclan. Someone grew suspicious so I took Riverkit to the river and drowned him, I regret it to this day. I never saw Falconsky again. I lived a life alone grieving, but soon after mentoring your mother, I found joy again and pride. I then retired. So yep. That’s me, Blackheart.” She meowed
Plot Ideas: Maybe one of the littermates tease Summerkit when she’s declares she’s a tom and asks them to use masculine pronouns?
Other/Questions: What clan is this?
:”3 Yikes. Talk about a hiatus.
I’m back and gayer! than ever!!

Last edited by Role; November 22nd, 2017 at 10:27 PM.