Thread: The Monster Den
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2021, 11:39 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: The Monster Den

His dad would come back. Thunderkit was sure of it, as sure as the sun would rise and set, as sure as it would eventually rain, Thunderkit knew his dad would come back. Breezefeather would always come back to him, he had promised. So Thunderkit would wait until he did, it was as simple as that. He was certainly old enough to go about on his own, 6 moons having past since he died as a 2 moon old kit. He would be an apprentice by now, in a clan, know how to hunt and fight. But he wasn't in a clan. Because stinkycat was there, the one who hurt his daddy and squashed him, and made him go with small brother away from his friends.

Oh, one of these days he would have his revenge on stinky cat. He would SIT ON HER! And smash her into the GROUND with his GIGANTIC BUM. But not right now. Because he was waiting for his dad to come back from his trip to look for little brother. Who, if Thunderkit was honest, he had begun to like. He wasn't as fun as his dad, who played with him and told him he would make a great warrior, whenever they went back to the clan. But he was still entertaining, more so than the ball of moss the young tom was currently batting about.

But neither of them were here, and so Thunderkit was bored. Mindnumbingly, sleepinducing bored. He wasn't sure how long it would be until they came back, but it had been longer than normal. Time was a complicated thing in the factory, measured not by the sun, but by the ebbing and flowing of humans. They were currently scuttling about the place like so many ants, the delicious scent of meat wafting up to where the small tom sat, stomach rumbling. But he remained on his perch, because his father would be back soon, and then they would eat together, and all would be well.