View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2023, 04:16 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafie View Post

Littlepaw
Kitty softpaws: active l Semi long furred grey and white tabby - 6 moons - She/Her - 3/100

This was going to be her new den that she would be sharing now with other apprentices. There was a small part of her that would miss the nursery surrounded by others running or playing around. Littlepaw wondered how Fireflykit was going to handle being in the nursery by themselves now, than again she hadn't seen her brother in a while. Hopefully he would pop back up eventually, at least Poppypaw was still around occasionally. Pale green eyes roamed over the den looking for an empty nest that no one had claimed. Thankfully she had taken the few flowers and feathers she stuck in her old nest with her, because that was going in her new one. Now that she was going to be able to go out of camp now, she was going to see what new things she could snag to put in her nest. No rush in her steps she moved to claim a moss nest close to the right side of the den and woven her flowers and feather into it. Littlepaw idly wondered if he Owlpaw or Poppypaw would come claim a nest close to her but if they didn't it was okay she wouldn't mind. Raising her head she finally noticed that someone else was inside the den with her. "Oh hi frostpaw!" she smiled, it was nice to see a fellow new apprentice. She still remembered traveling with them during the fire, she still had nightmares about all that. "Are...Are you enjoying being in a new den now? It's probably going to be less....crazy? in here like it was back in the nursery" it sure felt like the old den was crazy in a way, best way for her to describe it.

@The Doctor
Frostpaw
4/100

Frostpaw woke up startled as she was nearly asleep blinking away the blurriness of sleep she lifted her head to see Littlepaw "O-oh hi Littlepaw" She mewed drowsily but smiling softly "Y-yeah it's certainly less noisy but I'll probably miss the familiarity of it" She said it was true she would miss it but she would probably grow used to it soon.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; July 16th, 2023 at 04:17 PM.