View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2023, 10:39 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: June Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Beansprout
Ah, the rain felt like a blessing on his pelt. Not too hard, not too soft, and very relaxing. As the siamese led his Clan toward the Seastones, he was a bit irked to find that RiverClan had arrived third. The overwhelming scents of ShadowClan and ThunderClan had been dampened by the rain, but they were still noticeable. With a slight raise of his tail, Beansprout stopped the throng of cats just at the edge of the Seastones. "Behave yourselves. I'm not afraid to call any cat out if you're being stupid. Got it?"

He didn't even listen for a response before flicking his tail forward, prompting his cats to enter the area. The Seastones themselves were a bit... daunting. Slick and wet with rain and unfamiliar, Beansprout could only hope that he made this leap up to the Seastones well. He wiggled his butt a bit before pouncing, managing (somehow) to land smoothly atop the stones. It was then that he noticed there was a new cat up on the rock, and they smelled of ThunderClan. Unsurprised as he was, Beansprout knew he was really in no place to comment, as RiverClan had also undergone a period of unstable leadership. He was sure his new rank was unsurprising to the other Clans.

The one-eyed tom took a moment to let the view sink in; three out of four Clans, all beneath his paws like ants. It was difficult to pick out individuals by looks alone, especially in the rain, but he knew his cats' voices, should any trouble start. Finally, with a brief glance at the other leaders (luckily, they were on his non-scarred side, so he could actually see them) the siamese sat down and curled his tail around his soft paws.

"Good evening to you both," he greeted, though didn't look away from the crowd. "Any drama to look forward to on this rainy night?"

// RiverClan has arrived! \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]