View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Commander's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
"And I bet I'm better than you." She sneered. "I went to the deepest part of the tunnels--and where did you go? The shortest?" She mocked him with a flick of her tail, awaiting Halite's response. "And of course YOU know what the Dark Forest is like." She insulted.

Broken chuckled. Wow, I was really an influence. She's already becoming more cruel by the heartbeat. He thought to himself, surprised, before padding up to Turtle. His eyebrows narrowed inward, he imitated the showings of anger he's seen at so many battles. "You should really think twice before insulting a Dusk Syndicate Warrior, mouse-brained fool!" He glared down upon the apprentice, casting a large, muscle-toned body behind Turtle.

Turtle smirked. "Well, technically, Fleck and Aria aren't 'warriors' yet. They haven't even had a ceremony! That's why they're here, anyways." She turned her gaze towards the mates and raised an eyebrow. "Correct?" She chuckled, turning her head back to Broken. "What am I doing?" She flicked her tail, slamming it against the dusty ground. "I need no certification when I already know the answer!" She lifted her paw and began cleansing herself. "So.. Halite, is it?" She raised her head and sat down with a superior posture. "When is my ceremony?"
He smirked, clearly not phased at all by the young cat's remark. "It seems your work has paid off!" He muttered to broken. Then he added, "maybe a little too much...of course, a loyal cat like you wouldn't insult a commander in this way!" He moved his gaze back onto Turtle, eyes widened with a little fear. @Gusty "well thank you for that, Halite. It is clear you have more visitors to deal with so we'll be on our way now..." He nodded respectfully to him and Broken. Then left.