View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Commander's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Fleck frowned, disappointed that the apprentice had gotten through. "How was it, Turtle?" He sneered "Was it like the dark forest? I bet you it was hell!" The black and white Tom mocked.
"And I bet I'm better than you." She sneered. "I went to the deepest part of the tunnels--and where did you go? The shortest?" She mocked him with a flick of her tail, awaiting Halite's response. "And of course YOU know what the Dark Forest is like." She insulted.

Broken chuckled. Wow, I was really an influence. She's already becoming more cruel by the heartbeat. He thought to himself, surprised, before padding up to Turtle. His eyebrows narrowed inward, he imitated the showings of anger he's seen at so many battles. "You should really think twice before insulting a Dusk Syndicate Warrior, mouse-brained fool!" He glared down upon the apprentice, casting a large, muscle-toned body behind Turtle.

Turtle smirked. "Well, technically, Fleck and Aria aren't 'warriors' yet. They haven't even had a ceremony! That's why they're here, anyways." She turned her gaze towards the mates and raised an eyebrow. "Correct?" She chuckled, turning her head back to Broken. "What am I doing?" She flicked her tail, slamming it against the dusty ground. "I need no certification when I already know the answer!" She lifted her paw and began cleansing herself. "So.. Halite, is it?" She raised her head and sat down with a superior posture. "When is my ceremony?"
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!