View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Commander's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Broken stared at Fleck, wondering why he had become so friendly all of a sudden. He rolled his eyes and turned his head towards Turtle, flicking his tail towards the Commander's den entrance. "Come on." He demanded. The sleek-pelted tom made his way out of the Dusk Syndicate Camp and into the territory. "Those tunnels over there." He flicked his head towards the badger set that had been dug through, the dirt piled on each side of the badger set.

Turtlepaw followed Broken out in the open, her eyes wide with fear. This isn't the tunnel between ThunderClan and ShadowClan! Her eyes dilated with fear. "How am I supposed to get out of the tunnels?"

Broken rolled his eyes. "It's moonrise. Use your eyes, nose and instincts." He overturned his paws and unsheathed his claws. "..Although, considering I have extremely sharp claws, I clawed my way out in heartbeats and made extra tunnels." He sheathed his claws and led Turtle to the darkest part of the tunnels, as Halite instructed glaring at Turtle before running out of the tunnels "GO!" He shouted.

Turtlepaw regretfully began crawling her way out through the tunnels.
__________________________________________________ ______________
AFTER THE TEST

Broken smirked, his large, whitened, razor-sharp fangs and claws visible as he shoved Turtle back into the Commander's den. He whispered to Halite, while maintaining his focus towards Turtle. "She passed." He said simply, before continuing. He didn't really like giving compliments what-so-ever. "It's time to rank her up. Let's start her off with the lowest--Hunter."
@Gusty
Fleck frowned, disappointed that the apprentice had gotten through. "How was it, Turtle?" He sneered "Was it like the dark forest? I bet you it was hell!" The black and white Tom mocked.