View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Commander's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Fleck smiled, showing all his bloodied teeth. "Nice idea." He whispered in Broken's ear. "Give that mumbling Molly living hell! Show her the true power and fierceness of the syndicate!" He laughed, cruelly. He could tell they were going to be friends. He lived off of other's pain and suffering, sleeps to the cries and whimpers of lost kits at night, drinks the blood and eats the flesh of his defeated opponents. His own friends are afraid of him, including his mate, Aria.
Broken stared at Fleck, wondering why he had become so friendly all of a sudden. He rolled his eyes and turned his head towards Turtle, flicking his tail towards the Commander's den entrance. "Come on." He demanded. The sleek-pelted tom made his way out of the Dusk Syndicate Camp and into the territory. "Those tunnels over there." He flicked his head towards the badger set that had been dug through, the dirt piled on each side of the badger set.

Turtlepaw followed Broken out in the open, her eyes wide with fear. This isn't the tunnel between ThunderClan and ShadowClan! Her eyes dilated with fear. "How am I supposed to get out of the tunnels?"

Broken rolled his eyes. "It's moonrise. Use your eyes, nose and instincts." He overturned his paws and unsheathed his claws. "..Although, considering I have extremely sharp claws, I clawed my way out in heartbeats and made extra tunnels." He sheathed his claws and led Turtle to the darkest part of the tunnels, as Halite instructed glaring at Turtle before running out of the tunnels "GO!" He shouted.

Turtlepaw regretfully began crawling her way out through the tunnels.
__________________________________________________ ______________
AFTER THE TEST

Broken smirked, his large, whitened, razor-sharp fangs and claws visible as he shoved Turtle back into the Commander's den. He whispered to Halite, while maintaining his focus towards Turtle. "She passed." He said simply, before continuing. He didn't really like giving compliments what-so-ever. "It's time to rank her up. Let's start her off with the lowest--Hunter."
@Gusty
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; January 16th, 2017 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Bold Editing