View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Commander's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Halite's eyes moved from one cat to the next, looking suspiciously at Turtlepaw and sorting out his priorities. Not everyone could just ramble and jumble into his room at the same time. Soon enough, he'd stop this mess. But it was early into his leadership, and with the DS being weaker than usual, this was expected.

"Okay- first thing's first. Turtle would get a ceremony soon. If she is able to pass the test, that is." His eyes gleamed with a hint of happiness. "I'll send her into the tunnels soon enough!" The gray tom called after Broken. He ignored Turtlepaw's questions, and moved on to the next DS cats.

"Aria and Fleck, you could have your ceremony soon. Not right now, though, because I have to gather up everyone who does... there are cats who had overdue ceremonies; I need to get them all done along with yours." His head bobbed as he continued. "You were brave to go and capture clan kits. Who are they; what are their names? Ah, so many ceremonies, so much to do."
"P-Please tell me what the 'tunnels' are." She stammered, flinching backwards expecting a harsh response. "W-what am I even supposed to do there?" She asked, trying to make herself seem innocent and like she doesn't know the way through the tunnels that lead back and forth from ThunderClan to ShadowClan. This is a way to get back to ThunderClan safely without them knowing! She flicked her ears cautiously, listening to their conversation as her green orbs alternated between cats who were talking at the moment versus cats who were not. She barged in at the words "capture clan kits". "WHY DO YOU DO THAT? KITS ARE TOO YOUNG AND INNOCENT!" At that same moment, Broken padded in, and she flinched back, truly afraid of the psychopathic rouge.

Broken smirked at the fear in Turtle's eyes and body movement. He sat down 2 tail-lengths away from her. "You know--you talk too much. I'm surprised you even talk back considering we're 'heartless' rouges.." He got up and padded towards Halite. He glared at Aria and Fleck in a deathly, menacing manner. "I'll volunteer to watch Turtle in the tunnels." He whispered in Halite's ear, making sure Turtle didn't know she would be watched. He wanted her to try and escape.

Turtle stared at Broken, yet still couldn't manage to hear what they were whispering.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!