View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Commander's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Halite's eyes moved from one cat to the next, looking suspiciously at Turtlepaw and sorting out his priorities. Not everyone could just ramble and jumble into his room at the same time. Soon enough, he'd stop this mess. But it was early into his leadership, and with the DS being weaker than usual, this was expected.

"Okay- first thing's first. Turtle would get a ceremony soon. If she is able to pass the test, that is." His eyes gleamed with a hint of happiness. "I'll send her into the tunnels soon enough!" The gray tom called after Broken. He ignored Turtlepaw's questions, and moved on to the next DS cats.

"Aria and Fleck, you could have your ceremony soon. Not right now, though, because I have to gather up everyone who does... there are cats who had overdue ceremonies; I need to get them all done along with yours." His head bobbed as he continued. "You were brave to go and capture clan kits. Who are they; what are their names? Ah, so many ceremonies, so much to do."
"Yes, Halite I understand how busy you are. We came here on behalf of all those who need tests. But the kits we captured and came close to capturing were YewKit and HeatherKit from ThunderClan and ShudderKit from ShadowClan...Shadowclan! I thought they'd be stronger than that but clearly not...Aroa was only chased by one warrior and an apprentice!"