View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:51 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dog eat dog world [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage wrapped his arms back around Alexander and tried his best to calm down. However, the tears kept streaming down his face. "I should have been there." He whispered, shaking his head. "I should have gone with them I should have known that something like this could happen I let my guard down I'm... I'm not..." He let out another sob, clinging to Alexander.

Serah opened her door, rubbing her eyes sleepily. She yawned loudly, toddling over to Sasuke and hugging his leg. "Papa..." She mumbled, her small fingers tightening on the fabric of his pants. "What's going on?" She yawned.
Naruto eventually makes it to the room seeing them. His eyes widened when he saw Sage crying “ .... what.. “ he immediately begins to walk up to them and hold them close “ what happened? Why are you crying? “ he asks worryingly

Sasuke jumps a bit grabbing his chest as he looks away but slowly begins to kneel down and look at Serah “ ... my little one ... Daddy... he..” he tried in vain to hold in tears as he holds her close slowly “ .. daddy isn’t coming home..”